PDA

View Full Version : My turn to go shopping

Jammie Lyann
10-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Wife took me shopping to day in Reno , first we stopped at the Hidden Women to get a wig, I’m so glad I didn’t order the wig online , Leona was a doll (she was thrilled to know that some of you still remember her, ) she help me get a wig the fit my face an I have a n appointment with her on the 18th of Nov, for a makeover after which my wife an I will be attending
The 2nd annual Seasons of Love Aids foundation ( $5 enter fee which is donated to the foundation )
It will be held at the Sands Regency Hotel 345 N. Arlington Ave. for anyone in this area that wishes to attend ,doors open at 7pm an show starts at 8pm.
Anyway we continued on to Meadow Wood Mall , stopped at Macy’s look at one item an walked out price was to much , so we went over to Sears pick up a blouse an another item not sure what it was, then stopped in at one of the small shop that sold Gothic type clothing , an I found a Red an Black striped pull over that comes to just above the knees, $45.00, continued on went to Layne Bryant, wasn’t thrill with selection, an right next door was my favorite place JC Penneys , picked out a pair of black /white pin stripe pants , pink sweater to go with it, gray / black pin stripe skirt red blouse with black cami Wife got a black blouse an white cami , any way no shoes yet , sz 12 hard to find. Wife got to pick out few other out fits one she really looks HOT in she was so Happy she has finally gotten her figure back, any way we headed home and she tells me she wants me to model for her, ok now I scared again , one thing to come out to her another to buy clothes but now for her actually see me in them was another thing all together. So hour later we arrive home an she heads over to a friend couple blocks away , well I could wait to try things on an I might as well being that she wanted to see me in them anyhow was just finished putting first out fit on when she return, a little nervous she’s like turn around like me see not bad she says ,( says she doesn’t know why but it didn’t bother her to see me in fem ). Then I tried the rest of the outfits on an she help me to out so I knew how to properly put them on ( the cami wonderful don’t know what I did with out it.) First major shopping any how I had a absolutely beautiful time. Yes I got a few looks but I finally found it in myself not to care what other say or think of me. don’t get me wrong I still have a long ways to go.
:love:

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Sounds like a really great day for you, you're lucky to have a wife like that.

Glenda58
10-15-2006, 12:54 AM
congrats Dawn. Must feel good that the wife is now helping with shopping. Also nice to have someone show you how things go together. Most of us gurls it's trail and error and more error.
Was looking in some of the catalogs I have at shoe sizes the largest I found was size 11. I'll keep a eye out when I shop for size 12s so I can post it. I'm size 9 so it's easy for me.
Love to get a makeover lucky gurl. Have fun and take some pics when you're done.

Jammie Lyann
10-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Oh I did forget mention pic's Leona is going to take pics for free we just have to bring the camra , however make over is $75 not bad I think
so Im hoping to have a pic up for you all with in a couple of days after the event, hope to get a few while there also. will be my first outing other than Holloween , will let you all know how it goes :be:

Glenda58
10-15-2006, 02:21 AM
go to 6pm.com they have shoes up to size 13. They may have something you like. If I find more I will post them.