PDA

View Full Version : Why breast forms?

Sejd
10-15-2006, 01:35 AM
OK, so like any new CD, or should I say any transexual who ebbrace this aspect of our life, I got breastforms right away. Teardrop shaped foam inserts, whatever!!! Yes, they look good in a bra under a blouse or like, but it's not a part of me and will never be so it feels like dressing up for halloween instead of presenting my true femme. Look around you and notice how many women don't have huge breasts. quite a few actually. the shape of a mans breasts can be enhanced by bodywork (gym exercise etc.) and hormones (more drastic approach). Stuffing a bra with either silicone or foam just doesn't do it for me. Does it mean that others should not do it? off course not, I'm talking about my own feelings OK. And also, maybe some newcommers could save themselves some money. I have found that whatever feels natural to me is what works. I know, there is no one solution to this. Just wanted to give you my 5 cents.
huggs
Sejd

Barb Valentine
10-15-2006, 03:47 AM
Some times I feel the same way
I just want to feel natural
I even have a bra I cut the cups out of
A real natural feel and the feeling of wearing a bra

Phyliss
10-15-2006, 04:21 AM
"Why have breast forms?"
For me, it's to complete "the illusion". I know they're not mine, but somehow I just feel better with them. I do have to admit that they do take some "getting used to", but, again, for me, it's part of the enjoyment.

Ms Alison Janes
10-15-2006, 04:48 AM
Women's clothes are designed to take breasts consequently dresses look much better if you wear breast forms. Also I like the feel of wearing them.

Wendy me
10-15-2006, 05:48 AM
hey right back at yar.... i just in the past year got some of them silicone insert enhansers thay are ok but not me ... what you see is what you get ... just me in a good push up bra.... some one should start ..."THE CD'S I.B.T.C."
some time less is more.....

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Since I don't take myself that seriously, I have fun with my BF's sometimes. Occassionally, I will get a compliment from someone at the club about having nice "boobs". What I will do is then take one out and say to them:"Thanks, here wanna try one?" The looks I get sometimes are worth a million bucks, ranging from total shock to saying they are neat to jealousy (GG's--because they can't take their's off). One guy spit his beer out one time as he couldn't stop laughing. You gotta be nuts to do this in the first place, so I figure why give them any doubt? Keeps them guessing about me. Works for me.:happy: Ericka

Teresa Amina
10-15-2006, 07:21 AM
Occassionally, I will get a compliment from someone at the club about having nice "boobs". What I will do is then take one out and say to them:"Thanks, here wanna try one?"

What a hoot! I can see you doing that:rofl:
As for me, I love my forms for one simple, basic reason- I've always wanted nice boobs. With forms I have a nice ample bosom, all the tape in the world won't give me Cs. Even after a few years on hormones they wouldn't be like this. It's an "American" thing I guess- Instant Gratification.:happy:

Sherree
10-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Well, I am a male who just happens to have had breast cancer. I had a mastectomsy. As a result the left side of my natural chest is nothing but a groove where the male breast used to be. I have two sets of forms. One sey gives meabout a 36C figure when I'm dressed. The others are as small as i could get them. I wear an AA cup bra with the left form in, under drab clothing a lot of the time so that my chest looks more even. Of course, I can only do this in cooler weather when wearing heavy enough clothing that my bra doesn't show through.

krissysSecret
10-15-2006, 08:54 AM
OK, so like any new CD, or should I say any transexual who ebbrace this aspect of our life, I got breastforms right away. Teardrop shaped foam inserts, whatever!!! Yes, they look good in a bra under a blouse or like, but it's not a part of me and will never be so it feels like dressing up for halloween instead of presenting my true femme. Look around you and notice how many women don't have huge breasts. quite a few actually. the shape of a mans breasts can be enhanced by bodywork (gym exercise etc.) and hormones (more drastic approach). Stuffing a bra with either silicone or foam just doesn't do it for me. Does it mean that others should not do it? off course not, I'm talking about my own feelings OK. And also, maybe some newcommers could save themselves some money. I have found that whatever feels natural to me is what works. I know, there is no one solution to this. Just wanted to give you my 5 cents.
huggs
Sejd

Isn't it wonderful that we have the option of choosing what size we want to be anytime we dress! I usually just prefer to wear some smaller enhancers to fill out the outfit somewhat.I did purchase a larger set some time ago,but I did find that I really like being smaller and more lightweight.The bigger forms get a heavy feeling after some lengthy wearing time.That certainly makes me think about how GGs must have to deal with that issue.
Krissy

crossing-the-rain
10-15-2006, 09:13 AM
I have no idea,should I ?
Rain

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 09:32 AM
What a hoot! I can see you doing that:rofl:
As for me, I love my forms for one simple, basic reason- I've always wanted nice boobs. With forms I have a nice ample bosom, all the tape in the world won't give me Cs. Even after a few years on hormones they wouldn't be like this. It's an "American" thing I guess- Instant Gratification.:happy:Yeah, sorta like taking more Ibuprophen or whatever. We seem to think more of something is better rather than harmful. As for breasts, if you have to carry them around all the time, it can make for a sore back. My GG friends tell me how "lucky" I am with this all the time, especially the "well endowed" ones.:happy: Ericka

Carol A
10-15-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh well for me it's a must but my forms are only a C cup. Now my wife saids for my build they are perfect, not to big not to small and when dressed they will not draw attention. Now I do wear a bra all the time when in drab and I have a small B which isn't to bad.:heehee:

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 09:48 AM
My self I love the darn things, paid good money for them, I feel there weight, there giggle, just hard to be a gal with out them.

Stephenie S
10-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Dear Sejd,

Well dear, try some silicone forms. You will be amazed at the difference. You are absolutely right about foam forms. They just feel like bra stuffing. If all you have been using is a foam form, a good silicone form (or even the less expensive PALS) will blow your mind girl. Suddenly you have something on that feels real. Just try it. Go to as TG store and ask to try a pair on. If you don't walk out with a pair, it will only be because you don't have enough money in your account.

Lovies,

Steph

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 01:58 PM
With me, wysiwyg. What I am is something else and you will not see that in here.
Foam forms or other stuffings are fine at the start of living that other life. However they are weightless and perish or become unreliable or whatever.
The silicone, when firmly attached to me are just the bee's knees. Sadly, it takes time to get used to them. Just like it takes time forthem to get warm, only longer. Once that happens, they feel like part of me after about an hour. If I have gone outside they feel good when I remember I am no longer me...
They are my fav toys, real enough to fondle in a train if there are no passengers around... hopefully. (Not that I take them out for the fondling, just a caress... Who doesn't, now and again ?
Concerning size, come to Scotland where "D"s are downright common, so much so that some men could do with a bra, full time, not necessarily D though.
In spite of my appearance in Tina's thread on Boobs, I really do not have so much flesh down there, so Wendy, that is not for me as I said "Wysiwyg".
~Samm