PDA

View Full Version : comfortable??

vlord
10-15-2006, 04:13 AM
what cloths do you feel more comfortable in?

i most comfortable in

a skirt
a t-shirt
bra and pantis
toe socks
and my convers

Debb
10-15-2006, 04:46 AM
To tell the absolute, devastating truth -- I feel most comfortable wearing my male T-shirt and jeans, with hiking boots. Assuming of course that comfort means I could wear this all day / all night without even thinking about it.

If comfort, on the other hand, means being "happy" about what I'm wearing ... then girl jeans, boots w/ 2-inch heels, a nice top, a little makeup, and a little perfume.

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 04:59 AM
To tell the absolute, devastating truth -- I feel most comfortable wearing my male T-shirt and jeans, with hiking boots. Assuming of course that comfort means I could wear this all day / all night without even thinking about it.

If comfort, on the other hand, means being "happy" about what I'm wearing ... then girl jeans, boots w/ 2-inch heels, a nice top, a little makeup, and a little perfume.You basically qualify to be a GG Bethany according to your choice of comfortable clothes.:happy: Ericka

Debb
10-15-2006, 05:15 AM
You basically qualify to be a GG Bethany according to your choice of comfortable clothes.:happy: Ericka

Yeah aint' it the truth.

I feel wierd about that, really. Us crossdressers / TV's / TG whatever-we-are are supposed to enjoy really prettying-up, but for me that's not the point of things. Sorta bums me out that I'm not exactly like a "normal" CD. :lol2:

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah aint' it the truth.

I feel wierd about that, really. Us crossdressers / TV's / TG whatever-we-are are supposed to enjoy really prettying-up, but for me that's not the point of things. Sorta bums me out that I'm not exactly like a "normal" CD. :lol2:I'm anything but a "normal" CD if you follow my posts Hon. Diversity is the name of the game for me and since I need both sides of myself, I figure I may as well enjoy it as all my various "characters".:happy: Ericka

psdibe
10-15-2006, 05:57 AM
I feel the most comfortable witha bra and panties with jeans and a shirt. just hanging around doing what I would any day. I think that is one of the most enjoyable times when I dress. Is it that way for others. I enjoy wearing a wig, makeup, heals and a dress/skirt, but I seem to more comfortable with just jeans, womans, no one can tell a top, a bra, panties and stockings. I can do what I do every day in Drab mode and no one would know the difference except my wife. Is it that I can pass or not be noticed and if I would wear a dress and wig and not be noticed would I like the same way.?

What does everyone think?
Hugs
PD.

Jennifer in CO
10-15-2006, 08:07 AM
same here PD...Sports bra or T-back, T-shirt or simple pull over top (polo, etc - always fem) jeans (always fem) and tennis shoes (always fem). Unless it is a light colored T, you can't usually see the bra under the shirt. This is how I dress all the time

Jenn

AprilMae
10-15-2006, 08:19 AM
Boring Cotton panties, a big top, either a sweater, guys button down or t, eithr jeans or leggings, and flats with knee highs.

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 08:30 AM
My jammies:D

JamieK
10-15-2006, 08:39 AM
Hi Love,
I feel most comfortable in a tight thong, short-shorts, a tank or t-shirt and a big smile. Living in a warm place is nice.
If it feels good...wear it.

Love Ya,
JamieK

Barb Valentine
10-15-2006, 08:55 AM
I'd say a bra and pantyhose
I feels so comfy

Patty
10-15-2006, 10:02 AM
As I sit here here -bra, t shirt, shorts and sandels

Butterfly Bill
10-15-2006, 10:05 AM
Most comfortable? Temperature of 80 (27) degrees and no clothes at all.

After that, my usual summer garb of rayon dress and beach sandals.

Prefer dresses or something else that hangs from the shoulders, with no waist band. I feel about belts and elastic around the waist the way one of my old girlfriends said she feels about bras.

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Tough to say because I can't ware anything long enough to enjoy it. But my under ware is from Bali if that answers yer question. :D :D :D :D :D

lilfordranger44
12-06-2006, 09:09 PM
for me its my lace trimmed ankle socks tights an a mini skirt top in one wearin 1" flats kinda like a prep girl lost at school inbetween classes i guess

linnea
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
When I'm going out, I'm most comfortable in bra and panties, slip, stockings, and a dress. When I'm hanging around home, I'm more comfortable in bra and panties, skirt or slacks and blouse.

Karren H
12-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Anything and everything fem except jeans!!!!!

Love Karren

janet p
12-06-2006, 09:40 PM
I feel most comfortable when I'm seating around the apartment nothing in but my panties.:love:

hellbound666
12-07-2006, 12:27 AM
im not really that comfortable going out in drag, but i like wearing thigh high 6 inch heel boots, g-string, corset with attached garters, brunette wig, and a sexy little skin tight black mini-dress

sweeting
12-07-2006, 12:35 AM
hi i wear my panties and bra and my garter belt with nylon stockings all the time when i can i liketo wear askirt with a slip and top

trannie T
12-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Panties (of course) T-shirt and a skirt. If I leave the house then I have to add a wig, makeup, bra and boobs.

Sweet Jane
12-07-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi

I'm most comfortable in Jeans and a Tee and trainers or in summer, shorts and a Tee and jandals...

Deanna2
12-07-2006, 06:41 AM
You can't beat a lace cami, a mini skirt and high heel slides for comfort and relaxation and that's what I've got on right now.

suzy
12-07-2006, 06:54 AM
What jamie said....

anklets with lace, mini skirt free flowing, pretty top and of course, bra and bikini panties is a must....I walk around all day and it is divine....:D

Carroll
12-07-2006, 09:08 AM
As Carroll, a simple dress, with my bra, homemade breast, and my wig. In male mode lose fit pants, t-shit and a lose fit sweatshirt; basicly a slob

Amy Hepker
12-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Female clothes, Dresses, Blouses and Skirts.

Penny
12-07-2006, 09:28 AM
I'm comfortable with womens clothes as readily as with mens. I'm most comfortable in a nightgown ,slippers and robe if necessary. Panties are a given.

:hugs:

Penny

stlmichelle
12-07-2006, 09:34 AM
I am comfortable in my everyday wear, jeans t-shirt, and either tennies or hiking boots. Sometimes with hose on underneath sometimes not, just depends on how my mood strikes me. And honostly when I do have on hose, I am ready to take them off after a while.

Lisa Golightly
12-07-2006, 09:37 AM
Something warm when it's cold; something cool when it's hot.

Charleen
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
same here PD...Sports bra or T-back, T-shirt or simple pull over top (polo, etc - always fem) jeans (always fem) and tennis shoes (always fem). Unless it is a light colored T, you can't usually see the bra under the shirt. This is how I dress all the time

Jenn

Really the same for me. I do wear button up blouses that look like drab except for the way they button. Cold weather, hose and knee high boots with 3" heels even when I have to be in drab. Love and xxxx, Lily

Jerigirl
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Panties, bra, white cami top, heels or sandals, wig, makeup, and girl's capris jeans. Cute!

Daizy Chains
12-07-2006, 09:54 AM
A pipe, slippers,a beer and a newspaper opps wrong thread :D