PDA

View Full Version : Would you dress up like a woman for me???

tracylee
10-15-2006, 06:31 AM
A few years ago a close GG friend of mine confided in me that she had this urge to see what it was like to be with another woman but was afraid to persue it...I told her that if I could help her in some way I would...(But I meant that I would try to find her a woman if I could...) so she quickly replies, "Oh, would you dress up like a woman for me?"...I said "sure"...but she didn't react to it and the subject was eventually dropped. I always think about "what if".....darn!!!!!!!!

Teresa Amina
10-15-2006, 07:03 AM
Oooooh! Those almost happened things are haunting, aren't they?

Sedona
10-15-2006, 07:49 AM
Tracylee,

Wow, and no kidding. I had a fling with a woman in college who asked me the same thing. "You know, you'd look sexy in one of my garter belts," or something, completely out of the blue. I pretty much just changed the subject in a near panic.

Oh well. . .

AprilMae
10-15-2006, 08:21 AM
I was kind of hoping my other half would make a suggestion like that, but she had had an experience with another woman back in college and didn't care for it.

krissysSecret
10-15-2006, 08:58 AM
A few years ago a close GG friend of mine confided in me that she had this urge to see what it was like to be with another woman but was afraid to persue it...I told her that if I could help her in some way I would...(But I meant that I would try to find her a woman if I could...) so she quickly replies, "Oh, would you dress up like a woman for me?"...I said "sure"...but she didn't react to it and the subject was eventually dropped. I always think about "what if".....darn!!!!!!!!

Woulda...coulda...shoulda!!
Someone should start a list of the "what almost was" variety, lol. I bet that thread would be a few pages long!
Kriss

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 09:02 AM

You probably answered to quickly +? Playing hard to get is always best. That way she still thinks it's her idea. :D

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Actually, I'd probably ignore the comment. The reason being that I don't "dress" for anyone but myself.:happy: Ericka

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Just ask...me.
~Samm

Caitlintgsd
10-15-2006, 01:36 PM
about 17 years ago I had a gf that was bi curious. I mentioned that I could dress the part for her if she so desired. She was rather enthusiastic about it. The love making was rather hot for quite a while. But she ended up moving away and since I was in the Navy I was unable to accompany her to her new locale. :D

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 02:14 PM
Now this story may be a bit freaky for some of you, but when I was 16-17, I had an affair with a young man (about 20 or so) my only same sex experience, it went probably about a year before I got too self-concious to continue, it was getting difficult in high school. Anyway, he asked me on more than one occasion to dress up for him, I was too embarrassed to do it, but, I've always thought back to that "what if". I missed an opportunity there to have my secret desires at the time. .:( Crazy thing, I still think about him from time to time.

Siobhan Marie
10-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Actually, I'd probably ignore the comment. The reason being that I don't "dress" for anyone but myself.:happy: Ericka

:iagree: with Erica as I would have done the same thing.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

suzy
10-15-2006, 02:46 PM
If asked if I would dress up for whoever my answer would have to be .....YES!!

Kimberly
10-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Ha! I'm just waiting for one of these situations to come up at college... Especially at the halloween party we're hosting at the flat.

Sexy Alice in Wonderland? That'll be me... turning on the charm. :D

axdressa
10-15-2006, 03:44 PM
Always wanted to make love to a woman while dressed as a woman. Can only hope someday.:D

my other half (gg) loves me to be dress whle we are making love ..... when we first got together i told her of my crossdressing about 3 weeks later she told me that she already knew about it as she had seen pics on my computer. but she was real glad that i had told her,
we have been together now for about 2 yrs ... and i dress when ever i get the chance .... which is almost all the time that i am not at work
Mallisa xxx

axdressa
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Ha! I'm just waiting for one of these situations to come up at college... Especially at the halloween party we're hosting at the flat.

Sexy Alice in Wonderland? That'll be me... turning on the charm. :D

THis party you are haveing ... i suggest you should have a drag n tart party where all the males dress in drag and all the women dress as tarts
mallisa

Rachel Morley
10-15-2006, 05:15 PM
A few years ago a close GG friend of mine confided in me that she had this urge to see what it was like to be with another woman but was afraid to persue it...I told her that if I could help her in some way I would... so she quickly replies, "Oh, would you dress up like a woman for me?"
OK, I'm sorry but I don't get it! How can even an effeminate guy dressed up as a woman be - quote: "what it was like to be with another woman" ??? :strugglin

tracylee
10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Angel Darling...You totally missed the point.....She was very reluctant to be be "with" a woman..BUT had a curiousity...and if wanting me to dress up meant a mere hug and kiss and the "presence" of a woman that may have been all she wanted...you're going all too far with you're assumption of what being with another women meant....................no...you don't get it

Brianne_bc
10-15-2006, 07:57 PM
well this kind of woman would be popular with me... even better to dress up together... yeh a dream of mine have a gg friend to dress with and shop with.... sure ide lvoe that

stefie22
10-15-2006, 10:56 PM
A couple yrs ago i had one of my ex-girlfriends come out to visit me after my divorce. we were talking in the living room when she asked me to dress like a woman for her so she could play around. i asked her if she was serious a few times. finally i told her i MIGHT have some clothes around. needless to say i did dress up for her. she seamed to really enjoy it. she spent a week over at my place during which time i spent most of it dressed up. Just the other day she called and wanted to come over again or for me to go see her. but i couldn't go and she wasn't able to visit.

:happy: and:sad: at the same time

samantha#1
10-15-2006, 11:08 PM
My wife purcgased me my first pair of french knickers and specifically aske me to wear them, I was in heaven. Probably brought them after realising I was wearing hers all the time; oh well in the end it all worked out just great. Samantha

traceylegs
10-24-2006, 08:11 AM
I was living with an ex-girlfriend a few years back. I would dress in femm while she was at work. One day I came home from work and found her going thru a suitcase that I had put under our bed. She was going through all of my secret clothes. I told her that I had found them on the side of the road one day on my way home from work. She commented on how good the previous owners choice of under clothing was. I tried to play it off and went showered and went to bed. A couple nights later as we were laying in bed, she mentioned that the clothes were about my size and asked me if I wanted to play dressup, as she wanted to try some on herself. I was taken by surprise, but I agreed. She commented on how nice I looked and suggested that she could do my makeup, just to see how I would look as a female. After she finished, she suggested that maybe I could do female impersonations as a second job as she felt I could pass. As we were trying on the clothes, she looked at me and asked if these were my clothes, I knew that this would be my opportunity to tell her the truth. To my surprise she said that she kind of suspected this and that she was okay with it and that she had always wanted to try a female in bed and that I was the next best thing. It was great, and from then on, I could dress in fem around our house. Unfortunately, after five years together, we ended up splitting up. I really miss those times, andas of yet, I"ve yet to find another like her. So if you are into a relationship like I had, do your best to keep it. I wish I had.

Angie G
10-24-2006, 09:02 AM
Tracy my wife is so not into that:sad: :hugs:
Angie

sophie69
10-25-2006, 06:49 PM
I would love that.... I have dreamt about it before and being forced to dress up..... in a nice way though.....lol honest! Soph

~Bobbie~
10-26-2006, 02:11 PM
i have to say for those of oyu that have understaning better halves, if you havent yet, you better marry them. i have had alot of fantisies of having the better half that owuld understand of my needing to dress, and wanting to make love with me while i was dressed. but i would be really nervous dressing in front of her, or even comming out of the bathroom dressed in front of her, not sure how i would feel. maybe if she dressed me or even with me, maybe then i could do it, and if she then did my makeup, i that would be very sexy. but trying to find a woman like that is this area? hell, i have a hard enoguh time trying to find a single woman in general. all i ever get are married women. so tired of that junk.. take care all..

linnea
10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
I've fantasized about this too. I would certainly do it if the woman I love asked (but as someone else suggested, I would "play" hard to get).

Always wanted to make love to a woman while dressed as a woman. Can only hope someday.:D

barbaralynn
10-26-2006, 02:49 PM
in my youth our neighbor lady caught me dressed in here clothes and from that time on when i visited her she would dress me and we would do her house work and the dishes and lady things like that. it was a real treat for both of us. nothing sexual came about and i don't think either of us considered that option. when i came home from viet nam i dressed up for her and helped her do the house work. i never thought about her telling anyone and to my knowledge she never did. the first time i thought she would be shocked but she wasn't and our friendship continued up to her passing. those of you that never dressed with a female, wife, girlfriend or other don't know what you are missing. my so and i sometimes wear each others things and that in itself is amazing.

sparks
10-26-2006, 02:57 PM
I would in a heart beat for my wife. Though I would be so nervous. She only caught me once in femme wear and the look on her face as the illusion of her husband was shattered forever. That moment has haunted me for so many years now that I don't know if I could reveal this side of me ever again.

Penny
10-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Like Erica, I dress for me. My wife and I make love both ways. She prefers that I look male but female is ok sometimes. It is important that she derives
all she can from the experience so I am sure to honor her wishes and she in turn repects who I am.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-26-2006, 05:34 PM
I agree that there is nothing like making love to a woman dressed as a girl. My wife and I do that exclusively now and it is just the greatest.

sarah-smith
10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
near enough had that in primary school. was watching the gymnastics girls with envy and one came outside as offered to lend me a leotard saying I'd look really nice in it! I refused in embaresment but later told her that I would have loved to! :(

now my mrs sometimes asks for me to dress up because she is Bi and loves the idea of me being a woman with something extra sometimes :heehee: - not that I mind at all! :D
but she still prefers me as masculine!

Melinda Lou
10-26-2006, 05:55 PM
A college friend of mine (GG) once blurted out, in front of my girlfriend, "I think he'd make a cute girl", and proposed dressing me up. I don't know whether she just wanted to embarrass me, or sensed something. Unfortunately, like closeted CD's everywhere, I demurred and lost my chance.

I did live in a coed dorm for a year, and a couple of my female neighbors used to French braid my hair (I was wearing it in a ponytail then). I loved the attention, and thought it looked kinda cool, especially tied up with a black ribbon. (I figured it looked plausibly masculine, with black.)

janedoe311
10-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Boy are you lucky

tallyman
10-26-2006, 06:13 PM
I would love to dress up for my wife. I once sugested it but it feel on deaf ears. I would like to have gone out with her and enjoyed the trill of two women out on the town. I may have even let her flirt with other men. Who knows what may have happened

Love Michaela:love:

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
There was this one girl in high school that flirted with me a lot. I wasn't really that into her at the time but se was always proposing that I crossdress and shave my legs, kind of tongue-in-cheek.

We rode the same bus for a while and one day she sits next to me and tries her hardest to prevent me from getting off at her stop so I could go to her place.

I felt embarrassed at being "harrassed" by this girl in front of the other people so I made some excuses and just went home. :o

Every now and again I think of what could have been.

Methos
10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
i've thought about it also and hope it will happen someday I'd definately say yes

crossing-the-rain
10-26-2006, 06:25 PM
My wife used to enjoy watching me dress up like a woman ,even tied up me up with her bra but is all gone with the wind.
Rain.

LindaG
10-26-2006, 07:41 PM
once and only once I dressed everything but a wig when I was with my wife
after that she nixed my dressing