PDA

View Full Version : breast envy?

ubokvt
10-15-2006, 06:36 AM
I’m on this roller coaster ride and I would like to share some of my feelings, experiences and get a little feed back, a different view so I can begin to sort it out. There are a lot of different threads here so feel free to weigh in on what ever strikes a cord \. I would deeply appreciate some of the GGs comments.
About 3 months ago after experimenting with panties for about 6 months I expressed to my wife I’d like to try on a Bra. She was getting ready to leave for work but bless her soul she dropped everything chose one of her comfortable victories secret bras and help me put it on It was a wonderfully sweet experience of have her slide it up my arms snap me in , adjust the straps and hear that looks about right, then out the door to work. It was a wonderful experience and it didn’t matter at all that the cups were empty, I didn’t even notice it. About a month latter I expressed, I would like to try wearing a bra more often and would like to buy my own. So she took me bra shopping, what an experience. In the process she commented we could stuff the cups with tissue paper to fill it out and all sort of alarms, why stuff, negative old high school stuff about girls stuffing their bras, why did my SO think I needed to, why she would think I’d want to, fear of expectations in this haze of questions, we bought a nice black under wire with a formed cup 38 b with just a hint of satin and one white crop top for every day. Then home to try it on. I loved it, so sweet, so cute, sooo feminine and yes, ooohhh sexy. Like most men my age, I have admit, a little shame here, I have a nice set of little hairy man breasts. So as My wife is helping me adjust my sexy new bra, I look down and see the smallest swell of cleavage and am totally amazed; as my wife says “it’s a good fit and you almost fill it out but if you’re going to wear it you have to shave you chest”. Shock, what, why, men don’t shave there chest, shes right those hairs don’t look good, all at once. As I wear my bra more often I more taken by the look, enjoy the fact I fill it a little, wish I had a little more cleavage, wished I filled it out better, want more, but don’t want to grow breasts So I get 19.99 enhancers, more cleavage, wow, joy, giggles, contentment, and I do fill out my bra better, a little small maybe, but I like small breasts, how do I look, rush to a mirror, try on a sweater, they are a little small but hey they are breasts. Next week in the kitchen dressed I look down and wonder how do I look. Hon what do you think, are they too high on my chest, are the too small, do they look right for me. SO says stand up, turn right, turn left, look at me hmmm. Im thinking, feeling, fear, she’s going to criticize my breasts, I’m to small, I don’t look good, I don’t look right, I’m ugly whats going on she really looking ands she is taking to long then the dreaded(why?) “they are a little small but you still look good. For around the house” What, sadness, confusion, relief, then suddenly what do you mean for around the house. fear, am I a freak, panic, loss I can’t go out. Then this morning as I’m shaving my chest, yes the man gave in. My wife comes in looks over my should smiles, suddenly reaches around a gentle squeeze a quick nipple tweak, a leaving caress, a devious smile, an amused “you know you do have sweet little breasts” as she leaves the bath room Male horrified denial shook, girl sweet giggle thanks, Person in between, OMG !!! So how does a person in three months go from not even realizing or caring about filling out a bra to wanting cleavage, worried about how they look to them selves where are all these messages coming from OHHHH what does a girl do. What’s happening

Stephenie S
10-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Dear ubok,

Sweety, I know exactly how you feel. Been there, done that! It's just lovely, isn't it? Have you shaved yet? If not, you have another great feeling to look forward to. Wecome, dear. I wish you only happiness and joy for the future.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Amiad
10-23-2006, 10:33 PM
To hell with breast envy! I want to marry your wife! You are so very lucky. I hope you treat her like gold and from the situations you describe, you must.

And yes, I envy breasts too. I don't have anything natural to work with but I love to wear my breastforms around the house bra-less (I love the weight/pull on my chest) and even to sleep (while attached with Hollister's). Waking-up and taking a shower with breasts is really neat. However glueing them on well enough to sleep in makes taking them off in the morning a real eye opener.:eek: Could be a good thing I guess......:straightface:

Amiad

older not wiser
10-24-2006, 02:18 AM
Hi ubok, Welcome to the family, now you know how we all feel from time to time. As you know, we all have a female part deep inside us and we do let the feminine side out, I think that this is happening to you. This is not a bad thing and you should thank the heavens having a SO who has demonstrated her love and support for you.
Do the shaving thing hon, once all the "fur" is gone the smooth silky feeling will overtake you. When you do decide to "defur" use a hair conditioner on your legs, chest, arms and where ever you can reach. The parts you can't reach can be taken care of by your SO. GOOD LUCK HON!!!!!

:love: BonnieAnne

suzanne
10-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Your story had me positively vibrating with envy. Your wife is magnificent and you are one lucky girl. Amid all the wonderful details you gave, you glossed over the bra shopping expedition. I bet there's a whole nuther article there. What was that like? Did you go to a lot of stores? How was the sales staff? Was your wife telling anyone who they were for? It must have been a total thrill from start to finish.

RachelDenise
10-24-2006, 04:52 AM
I'm sure I have breast envy. I have always wished that I had my own of female proportions! I now have envy of your wife! What a wonderful woman.

Dawn29680
10-24-2006, 05:02 AM
I have to say too I wish my SO was so supportive.

Brianna Lovely
10-24-2006, 05:41 AM
What a wonderful SO you have, a real treasure.

Although I have a natural B cup, recently bought Classic II forms that bring me up to a C cup and love them. The one thing I find amusing is that my own nipples are bigger than the BFs, giggle.

Anyway, enjoy your breasts and bras, it's a beautiful thing.

crossing-the-rain
10-24-2006, 05:57 AM
Good for you to have this wonderful wife and so understandable,but be aware that if she's changing her attuide ,she might change to 360 degree difference and will using this as a weapon.But anyways,I glad to know that you have this freedom.
Rain.