PDA

View Full Version : Like to find my way\

Terry
10-15-2006, 07:38 AM
HI ''' JUST ME OR WHAT

Not sure if this the right forum for this but here go . I been dressing on and off most of my life I,am not that sure why ,but I,am getting on in age the desire seem to increase , maybe it do the lost of a love one, who knowns but ,living alone has may me look at life some what in differnce ways , my desire to dress seem at times to take over , which is ok at times and other times it not I guest my question is [I,am alone, or are there others who are going thru any things like this that are also alone,] I now have more time to be [ Terry ] I love new things to make her look nice ,but also it only myself who is seeing this lovely woman ,[that what I see]It not that easy for me to let others known about my desires .I do hope to find some way to make it all come together without hurding any one. I,am posting a few pics please let me know what I need to get there . Note if I,am over stepping any rules that is not my way ,just looking and reading as made me look a little deeper into myself ,Forgive me for the wording or any other mistake I may have made , , looking forward to reading more on this subjects.

MY LOVE TO ALL
Terry

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 09:12 AM
Terry you look great and no your doing good on you first thread about your self. Just stick with us and you will find many answers just pick the one's that you feel fit you. An do look into the archives too because that way you can get to the core of CD sooner.:D

sky0629
10-15-2006, 09:17 AM
I to am a loner by choice, my family is still around but i have no girl friend and i'm not looking right now I'm enjoying the peace and not having to answer to anyone. You seem to a nice girl and your pic's are very nice very lady like. I don't think you could hurt anyone's feeling here you have to be pretty hurtful and mean. i don't see that in you. so have fun and keep dressing for you and no one else.
Sky:hugs:

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 09:36 AM
You know if your home alone do what makes you happy the most, if its being Terry then go for it, and enjoy your next adventure in life.

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi Terry, You look fantastic, Hon. Another sister to talk to. We all support each other here. Glad to know you are doing well. Take care, Ericka

Sarah Rabbit
10-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Hi Terry. You look good hun. Enjoy yourself if that is what makes you feel good. You've come to the right place for all you're questions, you just got to ask:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Jasmine Ellis
10-15-2006, 03:27 PM
your doing all the right things if your home alone and dress to make you happy then go with it. Your pictures look great, seems your having fun along the way so don't change just injoy yourself