PDA

View Full Version : new wig

slamddoger
10-15-2006, 09:02 AM
i made a apment. at wig shop and got fites .whit new wig . got some tips how to look moor like women . by uss wig cap it pulle the eye brow up . ithank that when you look good you fell comfortable. going out.

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Interesting tip there, pull your eye brows up, any one else heard of that? Sound uncomfortable.

Kate Simmons
10-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Interesting tip there, pull your eye brows up, any one else heard of that? Sound uncomfortable.Don't have a clue, Tina, really!! Ericka

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Do you two really not know that little tip ? It really works, a piece of tape if fixed to the forehead, just above the centre of each eye will, (when tightly attached to the wig cap,) slightly pull the eyebrows up.
I don't do it very often, just plain lazy.
~Samm

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 01:58 PM
i made a apment. at wig shop and got fites .whit new wig . got some tips how to look moor like women . by uss wig cap it pulle the eye brow up . ithank that when you look good you fell comfortable. going out.

Saw a film from the seventies where a gurl used an old stocking tied around the area of the head, lower back of neck to forehead and it pulled the brow up making the eye's more alluring. More up I think. She looked swell but I think I'd get a head ache outta doing it.

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Stockings are quite good enough, the genuine with it article nowadys is like a small sock of the mateerial of the pukka stocking.
Somehow it prevents that terrible line across the forehead when the wig comes off.
You know, the one that says something to your SO.

Sam-antha
10-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Joy, I was going full bore in the seventies when that film was made. showing my age am I ? Experience more likely.
~Samm