PDA

View Full Version : Those comedy moments

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 09:02 AM
I was supposed to give a lady a lift to a club last night, and as I was dressing as SupperNanny I was going to phone her from outside her place so as not to shock her kids, but somehow I'd forgotten to put her new no in my phone so couldn't get through

Ring her buzzer and the outer door opens, and I hear a voice telling me to come in thinking her kids must be in bed and walk in to see her elder daughter and friends on the sofas...they were in hysterics

Well it cracked me up, it was too late to get embarrassed so I was sat there for half an hour watching telly waiting for her to get ready whilst they quizzed me lol

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 09:05 AM
That was good experience for you and just boosted your confidence. BTW what's a super nanny+?

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 09:14 AM
That was good experience for you and just boosted your confidence. BTW what's a super nanny+?

Supper Nanny a very Domme like woman on C4 who goes round peoples houses and disciplines norty children....The whole skirt suit, long hair tied in a bum, square ish glasses hanging off your nose and killer heels lol

Barb Valentine
10-15-2006, 09:51 AM
As long as you were comfortable with it
It sound like you had fun

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Supper Nanny a very Domme like woman on C4 who goes round peoples houses and disciplines norty children....The whole skirt suit, long hair tied in a bum, square ish glasses hanging off your nose and killer heels lol

So when ya coming to my house +? I have been so bad. You don't have to do anything just show up. LOL

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Is there a tight leather corset under that skirt suit?:devil: Does the suit come with a "cat-o-9 tails"?:devil:

loki_uk
10-15-2006, 12:50 PM
Is there a tight leather corset under that skirt suit?:devil: Does the suit come with a "cat-o-9 tails"?:devil:

Lol I did go to a fetish club and kept being sent to the norty chair as funnily enough one the House Dommes was called SuperNanny....so having a bratty tranny dressed as SuperNanny was like a red rag to a bull lol