PDA

View Full Version : Next

Bev06 GG
10-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi Girls,
Ive just been to Next to buy some new outfits for work. I know its not the cheapest clothes shop in the universe, but heck theyve got some gorgeous stuff. Suits, evening dresses, gorgeous blouses, casual stuff, boots and shoes all in the latest colours. I really do think its got to be one of my favourite places to kit myself out.
Where do you all go to buy your stuff, or even get ideas for the look that you want.
BEVxxxxx

Kieron Andrew
10-15-2006, 01:26 PM
i love Next for men too.....love those shirts and their sweaters

Also Burton, M&S

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Big gurl like me has to go where the clothes are so big and tall is where I shop. Jessica London, Romans, Intimate Promise and Just My Size are a few. J L has career ware and stylish casual. Romans is OK for sports and casual ware and JMS has lingerie I can't always find just any where.

nikki smith
10-15-2006, 01:32 PM
next and dotty perkins for this girl

heathr1
10-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Charity shops.

The fact that a GG has previously owned/worn the items, although I only wear dresses and skirts gives me the rush.

Lisa Golightly
10-15-2006, 02:04 PM
I do like NEXT I must admit... Love their shoes and jeans especially.

whisky12
10-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi Girls,
Ive just been to Next to buy some new outfits for work. I know its not the cheapest clothes shop in the universe, but heck theyve got some gorgeous stuff. Suits, evening dresses, gorgeous blouses, casual stuff, boots and shoes all in the latest colours. I really do think its got to be one of my favourite places to kit myself out.
Where do you all go to buy your stuff, or even get ideas for the look that you want.
BEVxxxxx

next have two clearance warehouse around cardiff all dresses shoes ect cheap must have them around your way????:hugs:

whisky12
10-15-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi Girls,
BEVxxxxx
www.matalan.co.uk:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sandra
10-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Mostly Bon Marche I find the clothes there really good value and it all washes well. Other places are Evans but only when they have a sale on as they can be a bit pricey and Ambrose Wilson catologue.

Sarah Rabbit
10-15-2006, 05:09 PM
E-bay is the place for me:D. Target and K-Mart here in Australia. Unfortunately when I see an Item in a Boutique, (and get the courage to enquire, or get my S.O. to ask) I find they do not cater for the bigger girls (16) but rather the 8-14.:sad:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Jodi
10-15-2006, 06:54 PM
I routinely shop at New York & Co, The limited, Ann Taylor, Christopher & Banks, BCBG, Adrienne Vittadini, Liz Claiborne, Talbots, Ninewest, Macys, Aldo's, Bakers. My favorite for clothing is BCBG, and for shoes are Macys and Ninewest.

Jodi

Angie G
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
For the most part our outlet mall About 25 mi. down the road love Vanity Fair and maidenform :hugs:
Angie

sweetnsultry77
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Liz claibourne Vanity Fair , the usual outlet mall shops. Wal Mart occasionally for common stuff, Nylons and such.

Priscilla Ann
10-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Used to be the Salvation Army Store...they closed...now it's Ross for Less

Jenna1561
10-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Lane Bryant, Avenue, Fashion Bug, JMS, Goody's and WalMart for the basics.

Jenna