PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Preference

annekathleen
10-15-2006, 04:09 PM
I dont know if my cross dressing has diminished my sexual appetite, or perhaps, just changed it.
I used to be a very sexually active straight male, and discretely enjoyed
my cross dressing curiousities.
After my divorce, I became bi-curious and would cross dress to some degree whenever I went out to settle my curiousities.
I find my desire to be with females diminishing, although I don't find my desire to be with males increasing. I do spend a lot of time mixing my crossdressing with gratifiying myself sexually.
I've also been treated for high blood pressure and high cholesterol, and the medications have caused some erectile disfunction. I wonder if the fear of not being able to perform properly with females has kept me from persuing them like I did in my younger days.
I've discussed my medical conditions with my physician, ( but not my sexual preferences ) and he mentioned doing some type of questionaire or screening during my next visit and even mentioned the posible use of male hormones to increase my sexual appetite for my girlfriend.
Has anyone ever heard of any type of male hormone treatment that would bring out the man in me again?

Doctor said something about increasing testosterone levels.

Tina Dixon
10-15-2006, 04:12 PM
Never heard of a hormone for that purpose, but who knows.

Joy Carter
10-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Anne I have decreased testosterone levels due to medications too, but my MD tells me that taking injections will only give me a sense of well being not increased sex drive. So what's the point +? I can put on a skirt and blouse and things are alright somehow.

Sarah Rabbit
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
Do not forget we are getting older and do not have the same level of 'urges' as we did when we were 17-25...I for one am glad I am no longer a slave to my 'urges'......I have a very satisfactory sex life, and even if I was single I am glad I would not have to go on the 'hunt' as it were.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-15-2006, 05:37 PM
Annakathleen

I also have very high blood pressure plus I have be a smoker for 45 years so I have ed. Let me tell you that is not at the end of the world.

First of all sex is not necessarily lodged in the male organ. It is part of our whole body. For example, you should consider different kinds of anal stimulation. Guys are afraid of this because they think it is a gay thing but it clearly is not. Both men and women can get enormous pleasure out of this kind activity with no ill effects if done properly. Our physiology makes this highly pleasurable.

Second. Dressing for most of us isn't just sexual. I am always dressed, shaved and in nice girl things including full makeup and living 24/7 has to be more about sex even if it starts out that way. For most of us dressing is much more complex than just sex and while our sex drives decrease our desire to dress does not.

I hope that these few thoughts help. But please don't stop dressing because of a diminished sex drive. The rewards of dressing go much deeper than that.

Love

Sasha Anne

Amy Hepker
10-15-2006, 06:33 PM
I am not gay and still want a Female. I do get turned on by the Female clothes that I wear. My exwives did not understand that I loved them even though I got off on clothes. I also got off on them and being with them and having very close encounters with them. I too have high blood pressure. I used to take some stuff that killed my sex drive, so I stopped taking it. I went to another doctor and he gave me other meds for the high blood pressure. I am acually supposed to be on 2 kinds of meds for it, but can't afford it even with the insurance coverage. With these meds it did get my Blood Pressure down and it did not happer my ability to get sexual pleasure. I am 50 and still can do it twice a day everyday. I hope everything turns out better for all.
GOD BLESS!!!
Amy

Brianne_bc
10-15-2006, 06:35 PM
My sexual preference? how about often? No really on a serious note well ide have to say GG who dress feminine turn me on as do pretty tgirls who dress feminine... being with a man no way but put the same man in makeup a dress and heels and yes im curious... so who knows what to lable that.. any ideas

CaptLex
10-15-2006, 07:19 PM
being with a man no way but put the same man in makeup a dress and heels and yes im curious... so who knows what to lable that.. any ideas
To quote someone else (paraphrasing, actually): you're attracted to a female presentation - with genitals being negotiable. Nothing wrong with that. :happy:

Lesley-cd
10-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Annekathleen! Many medications have the effect of reducing your sexual performance and the longer you are on them the worse it gets. The trouble is that it's a side effect that a lot of people find hard to talk about. You could try talking to your doctor about alternatives to drugs for your treatment - there are many diet/lifestyle changes you could make that could help (but don't do anything without consulting your GP!).

You could also be becoming infatuated with your femme self (which is quite usual!) and this is distracting you from your girlfriend - rather than a change in sexual orientation.

kerilynn
10-15-2006, 08:58 PM
i know what you mean about the a sexual thing, although i've never been with i guy that is usually my fantasy, the majority of my encounters usually enne femme, are solo

Bernice
10-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Not to hijack the thread, but since so many have ED as a side effect of prescriptions, I'll chime in.

I've taken ACE inhibitors, angiotensin whatchamacallem's, and Beta Blockers (for hypertension, and now mild arythmia) with no adverse side effects, and Tricor (for high triglycerides) also with no side effects.

Then I tried a new popular SSRI for depression. WOW, devastating sexual side effects, and four weeks into this nightmare there is no improvement in the depression! Also no decrease in the desire to dress comfortably...

For me, (and I speak only for myself), sex is not merely a preference. It is a choice perhaps, but not just a preference, as I have an aversion to personally engaging in other than my chosen form of sex. Consenting adults do not bother me, as long as I am not asked to change my ways.

CaptLex
10-15-2006, 10:35 PM
For me, (and I speak only for myself), sex is not merely a preference. It is a choice perhaps, but not just a preference, as I have an aversion to personally engaging in other than my chosen form of sex. Consenting adults do not bother me, as long as I am not asked to change my ways.
If you're saying what it sounds like you're saying, let's not go there. :naughty

daizinha
10-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I've never been soooo excited about girls, it was a normal feeling.
However, since I started dressing more and with more complexity, I assume that my interest in the female universe have been growing a lot, including the sexual desire. I've already been with men and TS, and I must say I enjoyed a lot.
I guess I'm a tri, I like girls (about 5 out of 10), men (7 out of 10) and TS's (10 out of 10).

AmberTG
10-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Between the herbal HRT and my SSRI, I have no sex drive at all. Sometimes it sucks but other times I'm ok with it. I prefer the company of women.

Kate Simmons
10-16-2006, 04:00 AM
There are some herbs to increase sex drive but they don't work for everyone. Ericka

Nigella
10-16-2006, 04:31 AM
Sex is not the be all and end all. Our sexual relationship has diminished as we got older, and I am not concerned about that at all, I love Sandra as much as I did when I first met her, but now I want her companionship more than sex.

But I still enjoy it :heehee:

Tommie Rae
10-16-2006, 11:21 AM
You should have your testosterone level checked. About 4 years ago I pretty much lost my libido and my wife insisted I go to my doctor. The MD agreed that low libido can often be caused by low testosterone. Mine checked in at the mid-200 level, which is a bit on the low side. It should be between 300 and 500. She put me on a daily testosterone gel regimen and my libido is back where it should be. I'm 59 with no health problems and no other medications. If any of you are not interested in sex then get your testosterone checked by your doctor. This hormone is important for lots of things besides sex drive.