PDA

View Full Version : what a great day

Miranda33
10-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Wow I have had the best day in a long time. I got to watch the seahawks game totally enfemme and it was wonderful. What a first for me I will soon be putting a picture of myself for my avatar. I can't wait. This site has been such a positive resource for me thank you to all of you XXXooo

Shannen
10-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I take it that the Seahawks won the game? Or are you so happy from being dressed that it wouldn't matter who won?

Glad you had such a great time, can't wait to see the pics.

-Shannen

Miranda33
10-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your reply Shannen, the hawks won 30-28 with a game winning field goal from 54 yards out it was all good today I wore all of my seahawks clothes -shirt, coat and some black capri pants to finish it off I looked quite nice when I do popst my pics I will be wearing my Hawks clothing Luv ya thanks bye for now

Miranda33
10-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks for your reply Shannen, the hawks won 30-28 with a game winning field goal from 54 yards out it was all good today I wore all of my seahawks clothes -shirt, coat and some black capri pants to finish it off I looked quite nice when I do post my pics I will be wearing my Hawks clothing Luv ya thanks bye for now

ColleenCD
10-15-2006, 06:19 PM
Miranda, I so happy for your two victories! Can't wait to see the pics.

Shannen
10-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Well, as a Packer fan, I can not express my true feelings to a Seahawks lover here... forum rules and all.

:p

Just kidding! I hope they do well this year. They seem to be overcoming the "year after" curse to a good extent. Every now and then I have an opportunity to drive down Holmgren Way in Green Bay, and wish we had been able to keep the only good coach we've had since Vince. (The jury is still out on this newest guy, ask me again in 3 years!)

-Frustrated Packers Fan
Shannen

Angie G
10-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Maranda you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Denise Anne
10-16-2006, 01:58 AM
I have to agree completely with Shannen. I to am a die hard Packers Fan in Green Bay. But I am happy for you Miranda at the same time. Just wish Mike would have stayed here also.

Denise Anne

michellejw
10-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Miranda, I got to do the same. One of my Seahawks shirts, my favorite girl sweats, my favorite bra & undies. With the win, it was a great day. Go Hawks!!