PDA

View Full Version : help i need a wig !!!

tanya3
10-15-2006, 06:03 PM
hi my wife and i are going out and i need a wig . was wondering were the bast online store would be . i have looked on trannie gear and others , i'm just looking for the most reliable . don't want to get ripped off.
thanks to anyone who can help,
Tanya

Jodi
10-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Tanya, For the best presentation as a woman, your hair is very important. That is the first thing that other women notice. If it is not the correct color hue, style and shape for you, you will be read in a second. To get the best fit, I highly recommend that you get a professional fitting at a wig shop or salon that sells wigs. Buying off the net from a picture is a hit or miss process. You could waste a lot of money on wigs that are not right.

Get the courage, go for a fitting and do it right.

Jodi

slamddoger
10-15-2006, 06:45 PM
hi my wife and i are going out and i need a wig . was wondering were the bast online store would be . i have looked on trannie gear and others , i'm just looking for the most reliable . don't want to get ripped off.
thanks to anyone who can help,
Tanya

make ampont. at your loce wig shop . thay know what look good on you .

Karren H
10-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Try any one of there ebay online wig stores....U look Marvelous, Rocky Mountain Beauties, and Hair Me Now.....I have been buying from them for 3 years, never a problem....over 20 wigs and counting!!

Love Karren

Sam-antha
10-16-2006, 12:39 AM
If this is your first wig, then go make an appointment with a real live dealer big time.
Stay away from the trannie stores and until you have seen a wig on your head and had some advice from a face to head expert, stay away from ebay. Which saie, there is nothing wrong with e bay. Look at Karren's collection.

Beth-GDB
10-16-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm going to agree with the advice to buy your first wig "in the flesh". I have two at the moment. For the first one I went to a store and tried a few different wigs with one of the SA's making suggestions. The store had a web site that I'd looked at before hand and the wig I finally chose was in my shortlist of choices from looking at their web site, but getting to see it (and other wigs) on me before paying for it was very useful and helped me notice a few details about how I look that I would not have considered if I'd just ordered it from a web site without a "live test" first.

When I went back the second time, I spoke to the SA about what colours I was interested in rather than what styles. The SA showed me a few different styles in the colours I was interested in and I finally chose the same style wig as my first one, in another colour.

I now have two wigs in this style, one the same colour as the pic, the other in golden-blonde with highlights.

http://store.cyberstore.com.au/cgi-bin/celebritywigs/1234.html