PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved

jennilouise
01-02-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi All

I have justed shaved my body for thefirst time in about 3 years and WOW! how good it feels :)

I wish i had done it earlier. The stockings i have on feel like heaven.

Lots of love
Jenni Louise

Julie
01-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Great news Jenni, it is a nice feeling and even more so after a three year break.

Do a forum search, there has been much discussion about this and some only recently.

JJ

Julie York
01-02-2005, 06:45 PM
I did that. Got to grow it out now, but good fun eh?

wilma
01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Every Friday night I take a hot bath with bath oil and shave my leggs. Makes the whole weekend better even if I can't dress. LOL Wilma

Deina
01-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I did that. Got to grow it out now, but good fun eh?

I always used to dread Valentines Day. That was the last day I got to shave my legs until autumn.:( Last year I finally said 'heck with it!' Now I keep them shaven year round. No one has said anything yet! :)

I figure if anyone does mention it, I'll just tell them I'm training for the Tour d'France, and ask them if I can borrow their kids bike. :D

Deina

Deina
01-02-2005, 10:55 PM
I hadn't thought of the bath oil! Sounds like a FAB idea! Can't wait for Friday! :)

Deina

Melissa Wilson
01-03-2005, 09:17 AM
I shave my chest, underarms and private parts every 2 days, and arms and legs every 4 days. I have a practically hairless back. It feels best when I put on moisturiser immediately after shaving.

I've been shaving on and off for years, but the past 15 months or so is the longest I've been able to keep it up.

Kisses,
Melissa.

DonnaT
01-03-2005, 09:26 AM
I keep my underarms clean shaven now. Never did like the hair there anyway.

And Welcome to the Forum Diena. Start another thread and tell us about yourself.