PDA

View Full Version : In your lovers arms

ubokvt
10-15-2006, 08:01 PM
May not be the place for this question but Has any man here, no GGs , been able to let go of the maleness, let go the sense of control, stop running the game, and wait. And in waiting be present, be aware but give up on any possible outcome and wait. Wait powerless, without direction And waiting receive you lover kiss, surrender and fall into them. Has this happened to any of you. have you got there yet.

Kate Simmons
10-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Without going into any detail, yes, And it is nice...very nice! Ericka

Nigella
10-16-2006, 04:27 AM
May not be the place for this question but Has any man here, no GGs , been able to let go of the maleness, let go the sense of control, stop running the game, and wait. And in waiting be present, be aware but give up on any possible outcome and wait. Wait powerless, without direction And waiting receive you lover kiss, surrender and fall into them. Has this happened to any of you. have you got there yet.

When I get my degree from the university of life, I may be able to decipher this and give a reply :heehee:

Charity's GG
10-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Without giving it a second thought...YES!...I realize I'm a GG...but I know what you mean and I think I can speak from Charity's point of view too...theres a connection...tantric...overwhelming..theres really no way to explain it but yes yes yes!!!:D

I jsut reread the original post and it said no GG"S...I sincerely apologize!:hugs:

Jena11
10-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes, I have with a few different women. It just makes sense to me. JC

ubokvt
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
thank you charity for that, but in some way sI knew many of you GGs already had been there, I just hoped girls like me had also gotten there yes yes yes again and again it is so special.

Snookums
10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
every time my SO,a GG puts her arms around me,I melt:love:

ubokvt
10-16-2006, 08:09 PM
to much emotinion. not alone, tears

kerilynn
10-17-2006, 04:14 PM
i dream of the day a guy will take me into his arms and...

Sky
10-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Funny how some answered assuming you meant "to be with a guy" and others "to be with a girl".

Myself, I don't have the slightest idea what you meant, but I've been with both, and I don't enjoy complete abandon. Powerlessness is for rag dolls.

Megan Hartwell
10-17-2006, 05:28 PM
I have to agree with sky. not comfortable being powerless.

kerrianna
10-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm trying. It's what I really want from my wife. She's been really good about it, but she's not dominant or 'male' enough to take charge, so I'm always leading by hinting etc. But I long to be 'taken', powerless. Tried with an online Domme, but she defers to my wife, so right back where I started. The patience for me is waiting and hoping she'll develop the desire to take control of me.

EricaCD
10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Nope.

I don't equate passivity with femininity, and I am pretty much constitutionally incapable of passivity in either mode.

Erica

ColleenCD
10-17-2006, 11:26 PM
The only time that situation would happen is with my wife. She is pure feminine and has no "desire" for Colleen. I owe her the priveledge and right to be herself for her pleasure. This is tricky to say without being crude.

Colleen

shae
10-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Oh yes, but it's not the usual sort of thing. Milady likes, shall we say, the bipolarity of our genders, but odd and interesting things have happened over the last year, and being taken, no matter how gently or lovingly, is still a very heavy mindset to be in. Good fun, and it feels very different...

bgirl
10-18-2006, 09:14 AM
I jsut reread the original post and it said no GG"S...I sincerely apologize!:hugs:

Why exclude GGs ? What you are discribing can happen to anyone, gender or orientation is not an issue.

ubokvt
10-18-2006, 10:22 AM
It not about gender, its not about powerlessness, it is the surrender of self the act of trully being open, that you on the rarest of chances might experience the Beloved's (sufi Mistics and poets, Rumi) touch what ever form it takes, many time it is in the presence of what you love most and so your lovers arms It is an altered state of cosiousness and for most male energy a new way of seeing life. a gate way to somehting they gave to to live in this world. To the GG's that read this why can't the males you know get there.

bgirl
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
It not about gender, its not about powerlessness, it is the surrender of self the act of trully being open, that you on the rarest of chances might experience the Beloved's (sufi Mistics and poets, Rumi) touch what ever form it takes, many time it is in the presence of what you love most and so your lovers arms It is an altered state of cosiousness and for most male energy a new way of seeing life. a gate way to somehting they gave to to live in this world. To the GG's that read this why can't the males you know get there.

I never would have thought that this would be a male or female thing. I guess that I am fortunate as I have felt the wonderment of this experience of trust and surrender. And as to which side of me was present, well there is only one person in this body so it must have been all me.

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 04:26 PM
I never would have thought that this would be a male or female thing. I guess that I am fortunate as I have felt the wonderment of this experience of trust and surrender. And as to which side of me was present, well there is only one person in this body so it must have been all me.
You are very fortunate to be in tune with not just yourself, but the truth of creation. I think we all have the duality, and hence completeness, within us, but our society and the material world serve to divide us.
That's why it is important to nourish the parts of ourselves that are crowded out by external pressures. In most societies being male brings birthright privelages and pressures. It is easy, and encouraged, for men to take charge, be direct (often with no regard for how it affects others or the world), be tough, hardened - take it like a man. So to let that go, to be vulnerable, in whatever way that comes, nourishes a different side of the self. I don't mean to imply that it is simply the feminine side that is vulnerable and sensitive because I don't believe that - it is like the Yin-Yang symbol, each informing the other and part of the other, so all one and the same. But sometimes you need to step towards one area for true balance, and right now this world could sure use a lot of male energy sliding towards the female.

If any of that made any sense. ?

Agles
10-18-2006, 04:37 PM

i have never been in control, nor do i have an SO. so i sit ever waiting a lover kiss. i feel it may never come:sad: as a man or a women ether way im a hopeless romanic.

='.'=
Jamie

ubokvt
10-18-2006, 04:47 PM
You are very fortunate to be in tune with not just yourself, but the truth of creation. I think we all have the duality, and hence completeness, within us, but our society and the material world serve to divide us.
That's why it is important to nourish the parts of ourselves that are crowded out by external pressures. In most societies being male brings birthright privelages and pressures. It is easy, and encouraged, for men to take charge, be direct (often with no regard for how it affects others or the world), be tough, hardened - take it like a man. So to let that go, to be vulnerable, in whatever way that comes, nourishes a different side of the self. I don't mean to imply that it is simply the feminine side that is vulnerable and sensitive because I don't believe that - it is like the Yin-Yang symbol, each informing the other and part of the other, so all one and the same. But sometimes you need to step towards one area for true balance, and right now this world could sure use a lot of male energy sliding towards the female.

It all makes perfect sense and I agree a step toward ballace is needed

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 05:00 PM

It all makes perfect sense and I agree a step toward ballace is needed
TY, sometimes I confuse myself with my pontificating.
I could get a job with Confuse-a-Cat.

My SO will be so glad I've got another forum for my soapbox rather than her.

Deidra Cowen
10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
I am incapable of passivity. :tongueout One of my Tgirl friends was chatting and gossiping with me one night. She said she was talking to this guy that had come out to da clubs in search of a Tgirl. He told her I scared him I was so outgoing and aggressive. :p ...by the way this was an absolutely huge inshape athletic guy, who was quite handsome by the way.

I really am resigned to just having fun being a Tgirl, enjoying my friends and going out! Don't have the time, energy or patience for relationships and sex stuff right now. :devil:

But no not doing any surrendering to passion to finally answer your question.

MsJanessa
10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
sorry hon but I LIKE to be in charge---in fact one of the primary reason I dress is the sense of power, albeit of a feminine kind, it gives Me---I'll give you an example---when I'm flirting with an attractive guy in a bar and he finally makes his pitch, I feel extreme power at that moment---to accept, and then make him my slave or to reject and crush his ego---I know its nasty of Me but God help Me I do love it.:dom:

Lotte L
10-18-2006, 05:22 PM
When she's all over and on top of me.

Lotte