PDA

View Full Version : Christine is ready to go out

christine55
01-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Have been trying on different outfits all afternoon, trying to get the right look.
Not too dressy, but I really don't have any girl's pants. Most of my stuff tends to the dressy side. This looks about right to me, looks like I could have just come from Church. I still don't understand why more GG's don't enjoy getting dressed up pretty, I sure do.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/chrissy.jpg

wilma
01-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Enjoy your outing. I had a wonderful day out today and I hope you can enjoy your outing as much as I enjoyed mine. LOL Wilma

Wenda
01-02-2005, 10:20 PM
...like Wilma said, YLG! I would be surprised if you can't pass anywhere you are likely to go. As for girls pants, I love them, I have a great set of stretchy jeans, stretchy cords, black velour and maroon track pants. I highly recommend them. Tell us how it goes. All the best, wenda.

christine55
01-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Needed things like milk and other food. Couldn't help get some new nail polishes that were on sale. I like this store because they have automated checkout. I usually get read when dealing with checkers because I get a bit nervous and young girls are the hardest people to fool. Got a couple of maybelline wet shine diamonds. I love the sparkles.
When out in public I still have a hard time feeling natural. Girls who look less feminine than I do pass much better because they have learned not to be self conscious. As they say, practice makes perfect.
Hugs, Christine

ChristineRenee
01-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Christine girl, you just gotta go out now and get yourself some girl pants. They are da bomb! And no way should you ever feel self-conscious cause you could give a lot of those GG's out there lessons in how to be a proper lady. You always are impeccably attired, refined, and classy. Congrats to you and I'm glad that your excursion went so well for you.

Love,

Christine Renee

Tristen Cox
01-03-2005, 04:40 AM
You pass in my book. And you sure do know how to dress.(pants yuck..lol)
Keep it going. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Fiona K
01-03-2005, 09:33 AM
Passed with flying colours Christine,
Well done!! Brave thing!
Fiona
xx

Sharon
01-03-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm a day late Christine, but congrats on your excursion!
Love,
Sharon

Tamara Croft
01-03-2005, 11:25 AM
You pass in my book. And you sure do know how to dress.(pants yuck..lol)
Keep it going. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Double Yuk, get some sexy thongs :)

You look fantastic as always Christine :)

Tamara x

Julie
01-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Impeccable choice yet again Christine, for sure you'll pass.

JJ

LauraB
01-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Needed things like milk and other food. Couldn't help get some new nail polishes that were on sale. I like this store because they have automated checkout. I usually get read when dealing with checkers because I get a bit nervous and young girls are the hardest people to fool. Got a couple of maybelline wet shine diamonds. I love the sparkles.
When out in public I still have a hard time feeling natural. Girls who look less feminine than I do pass much better because they have learned not to be self conscious. As they say, practice makes perfect.
Hugs, Christine
Hi Christine

i think you would pass anywhere, though you are right that many less convincing girls pass without getting noticed, it is all down to confidence.

I do like to dress pretty the only trouble is that you are such a fine lady that my pretty is probably a bit tarty compared LOL

Well done

Love
Laura