PDA

View Full Version : Sam-antha has been and gone and done it !

Sam-antha
10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
At last, I have been brave, very brave I personnally think.. I have checked into an hotel, dressed and if that was not enough the next morning I headed down to the dining room for breakfast.
Since it was House Full and I just squeezed in, I was a bit shoogly at the thought of going out of my room, but I did want breakfast....Finally I got the door open and headed south downstairs and made it. Over a dozen assorted guests were feeding and I made it to a table and faced sideways on to the others. But the fruit juices and so were on a window table to reach which I had to go behind the big table with most everyone feeding at it.
So, two obstacles down and the next was one that I did not expect. The feeding guests were departing and a second wave was coming in, to "my" table no less. Big table for 10.
I am still alive and kicking after say good morning to the lot in response to their greetings.
It was fun, once I got out of that bedroom.
Honest, and equally honestly there were no peculiar looks or remarks for which I was duly grateful.
Herewith a link to my thoughts and those of others, prior to the visit to the big Windy City.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41038

Yours stil here,
~Samm

JamieK
10-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Sam-antha
Good going, luv, now that the ice is broken, go for 2 out-of 3=LUNCH= and see how it goes.

Best of luck, girl,
JamieK

Eileen
10-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Sam-antha,

Good for you! Now that you have gotten out and lived, it will get easier and so much more exciting each time you venture out enfem! Soon you will be wanting to go out all the time enfem!

Eileen

Sam-antha
10-16-2006, 03:55 PM
Thank you both for the encouragement and "applause".
The big problem was not in meeting and being with others.It was simply checking in and going down in the morning and opening that door into a smallish room with "x" people in close proximity. There is something different about an hotel to a restaurant, bus or whatever else one gets into close contact with strangers.
~Samm

Sarah Rabbit
10-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Go Sammy....Kudos to you hun.:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny:

KarenSusan
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Sam-antha,

I am happy for you. I looked at your profile picture, you are completely passable.

Tina Dixon
10-16-2006, 06:19 PM
More and more are just going, hmmmm, may be soon.

Roberta Lynn
10-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Great story Samantha, thanks for sharing :hugs:

Cathleen
10-16-2006, 06:58 PM
:whew!:
Wonderful! :clap: :dance: Someday (?) I'll be half as brave as you, Samm. :sigh:

Now, did you give your new wig a test drive?? :confused:

Cathy

Sam-antha
10-16-2006, 10:56 PM
Cathleen, the re-fit got a test run as well....the wig helped immensley, but I did need the support of the orig denim mini to get through some of it..at first, strange, one would have thought that a skirt, more "blendable " would have been better easier.. but no, the help was from that 13inches of frayed denim... I wonder why.
~Samm

Billijo49504
10-17-2006, 01:16 AM
WOW!! You earned you breakfast. Glad to hear you were a brave gurl. The breakfast was so much sweeter, en fem....BJ

Sam-antha
10-17-2006, 03:26 AM
PS :
I had not much choice, I had left home dressed on a three hour train journey, so all I could have done was to have gone back home or booked in...
Not that it made any difference...
~Samm