PDA

View Full Version : adhesives

suzy2005
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi girls.
Can anyone suggest or recommend a good and effective adhesive for my falsies? Whatever I use, they seem to head south at the most awkward moments!:heehee:

axdressa
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
all i can sugest is a good fitting bra what do you use usually ..... i have adhesive breast forms aswell as 3 sets of non adhesive ones and use them with a good fitting bra
hugz Mallisa x

JamieK
10-16-2006, 04:06 PM
As a cd and formor Paramedic, I recommend medical adhesive spray, which you can buy from a few sites online, and many good "Adult Clothing Stores" I use it myself!!
Need more info, just let me know.

JamieK.

NYsong
10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
ooh, while suzy may not ask more, I would like to know more about this spray please! I am currently bidding on a nice set on eBay, and was actaully seeking just this kind of information!

trannie T
10-17-2006, 12:32 AM
A good pharmacy that carries medical equipment should have an assortment of adhesives and adhesive removers. I have a medical appliance and have had the most success with NuHope brush on, I've also been happy with Hollister spray on. I don't know if they will react to your forms so try a little first.

sandra-leigh
10-17-2006, 03:34 AM
Can anyone suggest or recommend a good and effective adhesive for my falsies?

I suggest the subthread at
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=573388&postcount=13

JamieK
10-17-2006, 07:35 AM
Hi Girls;
Just wanted to give a bit more info on the adhesive spray.
It can be used with most "GOOD" quality beasts, and will hold them in place for several hours (+12). It allows you to wear V-cut or low cut dresses without a bra. But you must be VERY careful about placement of the breast, and, it darn sure helps if you have a shaved chest.
For the spray and a good adhesive remover, among other items, you might try this site:
www.hiddenwoman.com
Hope this helps. It works for me.

Love,
JamieK

suzy2005
10-20-2006, 04:15 AM
Thank you for the suggestions so far girls, unfortunately I've tried Holister and it only works partially. Perhaps I should clean with alcohol first??
I usually wear a basque and perhaps the cups a little too large for me now I've lost some weight?
Thanks again,
Suzy, xxx

Diane CDN
10-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi girls.
Can anyone suggest or recommend a good and effective adhesive for my falsies? Whatever I use, they seem to head south at the most awkward moments!:heehee:

I have been using 2 different products with amazing results.
I looked at the Hollister spray but that was way too expensive in my opinion.
The first product I tried is the Telesis 5 Silicone adhesive....results were good and clean up was no big deal.
The one I prefer is the Pros-Aide Adhesive, inexpensive, sticks the forms till you want to remove them, I can run, jump, dance and trip on my own feet and they still won't budge. Cleanup was simple.
I purchased both of these at a local theatrical supply store.
Both of these products are designed to adhere silicone prothesis to the body.
The Pro-Aide was about $6.00 in a 2 oz bottle and should last for months of braless pleasure!

Diane

Rita Knight
10-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Now I am going to give my recent experience. However, what works for me may not work for you and vice-versa. I am very dissatisfied with Hollister Medical Adhesive. For me, it can not hold up to sweat. After a couple of hours, the forms will drop down. I have tried Smith and Nephew Skin Bond Cement. It does hold better than the Hollister, but the forms will drop. Right now, I seem to like Nu Hope Adhesive. It holds well. However, the first time I used it, I really burned my chest. There are some precautions on using Nu Hope. Never use it the day you shave your chest. Before you put your forms on your chest, prep the chest area with rubbing alcohol. Put on as little as possible on the form. Also, with any of these adhesives, put them on the forms and wait about 5 minutes before you place them on your chest. When you place the forms on your chest, lay down and hold the forms in your hands against your chest for about 5 minutes.
I used the Nu Hope last Saturday and it worked quite well. Forms stayed in place, no burning and they came off easily.
Now, there is something I really like for removing medical adhesive and cleaning the back of the forms. De-Solv-it works well for me, but immediately after using it, you have an ordor of oranges. It was particularly hard for me to find it in New Jersey.
Again, this is what works for me. It may not work for you.