PDA

View Full Version : Colored My Eye Brows

Karren H
10-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Well, took the day off to work around the house, winters coming!!! And decided to use the hair color I bought last week. An coloring went well, even the wife like it. So instead of pitching the remainder of the color, I got out a Q-tip and colored my eye brows.....dark, maybe too dark!!! But for sure....I won't be needing any eye brow pencils for a while!

Anyone else tint their brows?

Love Karren

renee k
10-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi Karren,

I have my brows tinted as well. This past Friday, along with the eyebrow tint. I had my eyelashes done and eyelash extensions added as well. Dont have to use mascara now!

Huggs, Renee

Karren H
10-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Karren,

I have my brows tinted as well. This past Friday, along with the eyebrow tint. I had my eyelashes done and eyelash extensions added as well. Dont have to use mascara now!

Huggs, Renee

Eyelash extensions?? WOW The bionic woman!! lol

Karren

Rikkicn
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
I've been doing for awhile now.

Tina Dixon
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm afraid I would mess up and give me one of those unibrow things, so I'll keep using the pencil.

Sam-antha
10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Juist to go the other way. I don't do much with the brows, apart from keeping them short and thin. Just a line to define them. I think that yours look good Karren.
As for lashes, I have next to none and do not care.
You see, my lids are nearly non-existent. One eye is hooded, lidless as the result of an accident.
But I do get out and pass too. See me in the Pic Gallery and let it help you.
~Samm

Lisa Golightly
10-18-2006, 03:47 PM
You should use proper eyebrow/eyelash tint and not hair dye.

cindybarnes
10-18-2006, 03:59 PM
I love the finished look I get when using a red eyebrow pencil that matches my red wigs but Im sure if I colored them red I would raise some eyebrows at work since Im blonde (sparse but blonde ) :)
It was 20 something years ago when I did have hair *s*, I was messing with my daughters Holloween temporary red hair color and found its not so temperary on light blonde people !
Would be a good thread starter for stupid things done LOL
Cindy

Angela Burke
10-18-2006, 04:37 PM
I once burnt my eyebrows off
whilst leaning over the gas ring
to light a ciggie.

Lisa Golightly
10-18-2006, 04:39 PM
I once burnt my eyebrows off
whilst leaning over the gas ring
to light a ciggie.

When I was a student and rather poor (but still a 40 a day Marlboro smoker ;) ) I used fuel from the car to fuel the Zippo... Cor, light my Lucky? It was like the towering inferno in Zippo form :rolleyes:

Sam-antha
10-18-2006, 04:44 PM
Angela that is a soo lovely excuse for the eyebrows. Now how about one for the legs, one for the backs of the hands and another one for elsewhere ?