PDA

View Full Version : i did it.. bought shoes

Agles
10-16-2006, 04:43 PM
yes i have finally crossed that line. i was at walmart today and picked up a pair of 2" heels that where marked down to $5. there nice little red ones. went through the checkout and everything. no problems. though i had alot of other times mainly mens clothing that could cross both ways. jeans wont fit like womens jeans but they atleast have the right look.

now i just got to get a little red dress:heehee:

='.'=
Jamie

Shannen
10-16-2006, 05:15 PM
I always have to take a stroll down the aisle at wallyworld to look for clearance tags on shoes! Now that they've started sorting them out by fashion rather than size, it takes a bit more time.

Congratulations on your find! Red.... hmmm... yes a nice red dress will be good... I'm sure some black slacks with a red top would work... How about ivory slacks... now what color hose? nude, tan, black?

So many decisions now!

:D

-Shannen

pedalpusher
10-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Onward Agles, now buy something from the Intimate section in Walmart. I love shopping in Walmart, a pair of my last slingbacks came from there. Very good prices and lots of cute things to choose from:love:

Billijo49504
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
WOW!!! Fantastic. See no one even tried to pull out your nails for buying womens shoes:heehee: I'm glad it went well for you. A red dress or a dark skirt and a red shirt or sweater. And don't forget the lipstick or nail polish. Just how big do Wally World shoes go to? I usually get a 12 WW. That usually means Payless or Avenue. Enjoy your new shoes and plan your next shopping trip....BJ

Karren H
10-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Cool!!! I think i have a pair from walmart too....look like these?? http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/detail?.dir=5f8f&.dnm=7749.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

StephanieCD
10-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Right on, you go! I've bought a couple of things at Wally World... not shoes, cuz it'd be too obvious buying size 12! I did once go to a K-mart around here that was closing... I dug through the super-discounted please-buy-this-crap-before-we-toss-it box and picked up like $150 worth of makeup for like 15 dollars. It was wonderful. The check out kid looked at me funny... cuz I had a tinkerbell pajama top and a box of makeup but, screw it. The place was closing anyway!

You reminded me of that! I'm so excited winter's here :)

Paula Thomas
10-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Jamie - Pictures.

We want pictures.

Alysin CD
10-16-2006, 11:33 PM
It's even better to try the shoes on in the store & work with the (female) clerk. Better still is to go into Victoria's Secret in drab & try a bra on with your breast forms. The clerks seem to enjoy working with us girls.

Alysin

Billijo49504
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Alysin, you're right. I got a coupon for a free pair of panties, boy did the try to get me to get a bra. It was $10 off any bra also. And they sure did try to get me to get a bra too. The Vickie girls sure are pushy...BJ

sissylacypanties
10-17-2006, 02:20 AM
I know the feeling, just picked up my first 3 1/2 inch heels! I feel like I'm in the clouds now, and they do wonders for my legs....smiles...feel like I won the lottery...went to Payless, and SA saw me trying them on, and asked, did I find everything I was looking for, of course I said YES!

Agles
10-17-2006, 10:44 AM
ok here they are really i think there a 1 1/2 in heel. anyway i like them. just got to get used to walking with a smaller sized heel. and no this is not my 1st pair just the 1st i bought

='.'=
Jamie

Heather Daniels
10-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Alysin, you're right. I got a coupon for a free pair of panties, boy did the try to get me to get a bra. It was $10 off any bra also. And they sure did try to get me to get a bra too. The Vickie girls sure are pushy...BJ
Billijo, I received one of those coupons too. Mine is good till Thursday. The only problem with the "Vickie" girls is that they are usually very pretty. For some reason that tends to intimidate me more than having a middle aged SA help me. Guess thats why I shop online for VS things. Any of you girls want my free panty coupon? P.S......they're giving cotton panties away, too bad it's not something from the Angels line or I'd be all over that offer. :heehee:

ophillia
10-17-2006, 11:13 AM
I buy most of my shoes at the local payless. All the girls there know me and whenever I walk in, one of them points out all the new styles they have gotten in my size. Sometimes I try on 5 to 6 pairs and the girls give me their opinion on whether or not they look good on me or not.

NatashaWI
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Payless is the best. I've bought a number of pair there - wearing one now!. Its such fun to grab a pair of those little "footies" and slip on a size 12 W and try walking to see how they fit. Yes, I'm in drab and I get looks but - who cares. Usually I keep the little socklets and change into my new shoes and drive home with them on. I just love driving in heels.

Jamsey
10-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Jamie,

I too just bought my first pair of shoes, a Payless store in Shopko. Was with a GG friend, new I was looking for something to match my halloween dress, and found a pair of slides, size 12. I wear size 13 mens, so these were a bit small but at least I can get used to walking in them. $5 sale specials. Wouldn't be able to walk in them for any long distance though, they hit my arches in the wrong place. Good luck in your next attempt.

xoxo.
Jamsey.