PDA

View Full Version : Journeys in my closet

Melissa Wilson
01-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Hello all, here's a little bit more about me:

I think it started with curiosity... what does a girl's swimsuit feel like to wear? I was 13, experimenting bisexually, and probably not hiding it as well as I thought I was. My family have probably guessed long ago, but I don't want to come out to them - I can't explain it really, I just feel like I'd be living by their rules and not mine. I've told a few people I crossdress, but never really shown anyone. Like pantyhose and short skirts, and wish I had the body for a swimsuit... although I am size 10 (Australian) in Ladies clothes :) Haven't gotten into wigs and makeup yet, am saving that for when I can commit to dressing more openly. Living alone, I tend to dress up around the home - especially at night. Am at the stage where I want to spend quality dressed-up time with nice friendly people who'd be comfortable with it. Until then, its my private comfort. Don't want to come out fully, as I'd rather keep some of my friends the way they are. Wish I had pics to show you, but am not confident/experienced enough yet.

I'm 31, in Perth (Western Australia), and eager to meet.

Kisses,
Melissa.

Wendy me
01-03-2005, 10:40 AM
melissa sometimes thats all you need . enjoy your going to love it here

paulaN
01-03-2005, 10:51 AM
I think you'll love it here, It' a great place, but be carful you may get hooked to this site like I have.

Stretch Lace Panties
01-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Hi Melissa have you ever been to Katherines in Morley she caters to CD and will do full fittings for lingerie no problems at all i just love shopping there

Lace

crispy
01-03-2005, 10:51 PM
mmmmm!! the thought of sweet Melissa in a size 10 girl's swimsuit just makes my juices run.

........................ my digestive juices, you dirty minded bunch :p

but I usually promise not to nibble on new members for a while, unless they are very badly behaved. so a conditional welcome to you, you dear sweet thing.

a sweet smile for you from the resident shark

understated :D understated

wilma
01-04-2005, 12:11 AM
this site is addictive and will give you strenght to do what you really want to do. LOL Wilma

Melissa Wilson
01-04-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi Melissa have you ever been to Katherines in Morley she caters to CD and will do full fittings for lingerie no problems at all i just love shopping there

Lace
First I've heard of it, will go there soon as I can. Thanks!

Kisses

Melissa Wilson
01-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Today I went shopping, K-mart having a sale and all... bought me three pairs of Holeproof knickers, frilly and feminine, and a green-striped polo top. Looked at some shorts and pants, but Target size 10 fits me better than K-mart size 10. I realised that none of my skirts or tops have pockets, and if and when (note the confidence!) I go out dressed I'm practical enough to want somewhere to keep things like the housekeys. Lately I've been spending almost as much on girl clothes as boy clothes.

Still on the lookout for some good skincare products. My shaved skin feels soft and nice, but looks unsightly.

Amelie
01-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Melissa, You don't need clothes with pockets. The next thing on your shopping list is a handbag. You can also use the handbag to hit muggers.
Amelie

Melissa Wilson
01-04-2005, 09:06 AM
Something about the feel of a housekey in a pocket, bare millimetres from my skin, makes me feel safer. That, and my martial arts training didn't get as far as hand-held weapons.

Melissa Wilson
01-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Today I stayed dressed around the house most of the day. Light purple hipsters with pale green frills, short denim skirt and green-striped top. It occured to me that the top could pass for a boy's top... so, when I went for a walk (wearing shorts and lots of sunshine), instead of changing into a plain t-shirt I kept my green-striped top on. It felt good.

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-05-2005, 01:43 PM
I'm enviouse that you have a place to yourself, I have to wait till my housemates have gone to bed before i dare get dressed. Although i have thought of just walking in to the T.V room dressed in femme and just sitting down with them like nothing was out of the ordinary. I think the look on their faces would be worth it :D

Hope to see some pics of you in your new/old gear soon...

Melissa Wilson
01-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Won't have pics for a while yet, I'm afraid. Isn't it frustrating having to wait for someone to go to bed or leave before you can get dressed? If (and when) I share a house again, I want to be accepted regardless of how I dress. I'd dare you to dress before your housemates, but I don't want to get you into trouble. Nice to think about you doing that, though.

Melissa Wilson
01-07-2005, 04:56 AM
Why is it that ladies socks fit me better than mens socks? Well, I won't fight it - these ladies sport socks feel too nice to refuse. The bike shorts also feel nice. All I need now are a pair of those half-price Dunlop ladies joggers (lavender or yellow? decisions, decisions...) and I can go for jog around the block.

Did the laundry today - 80% male, 20% female. The male percentage would have been a few points lower, but there was a bad stain on a good pair of shorts that really needed to be seen to.

The discount sale extends to hosiery, which would be nice; but Target don't have much of a hosiery range. Guess I'll have to keep browsing until I find a nightie I like instead.

Melissa Wilson
01-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Fully shaven today and feeling wonderful about it, but not dressed. Well, boy shorts, undies and T-shirt - but not pantyhose like I'd planned to. Hanging out with the guys yesterday may have pulled me back to boyland temporarily. But not to fear - I go shopping tomorrow :)

Sharon
01-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Ah..., shorts and t-shirts. I remember when I was able to wear shorts..., way back there in naught-four. I'm bundled up in my jeans and heaviest sweater, even though the house is the same temp as it is in summer when the AC is on. So, what's up with that? :confused:

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Mmmm..freshly shaved legs, nice ;)
I remember the first time i shaved my legs completely, only a few weeks ago actually, and how they seemed to stand out like..well, like shaved legs on a guy, but now they just seem normal. I think it helps that at the gym i go to a few other guys are like completely waxed, presumably to exentuate (sp?) the muscles, but maybe they are Xdressers too!

Elinor
01-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Melissa
Welcome to the site.
Follow your desires to dress as a woman its a wonderful lifestyle
which will give you much pleasure.
;)
Dress with pride.
All janegirls should wear their skirts with pride and take pride
in looking at their feminine best.

JulieL
01-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Elinor...from your aviatar it looks as if I've founds another mature woman :) Nice to see someone in a conservative dress and heels.

Melissa Wilson
01-20-2005, 04:21 AM
Shaved legs are nice, have to agree with you there sister.

I've been mostly male this past couple weeks, but last night I dressed up to watch television late - nothing like the feel of pantyhosed legs under a short denim skirt.

Gilette Venus for below the neck, Gilette Mach 3 for above - except, I'm thinking of using GV all over; feels better, smoother.

talitha
01-20-2005, 04:57 AM
Millers do a nice line in nighties..........

on the topic, does anyone know any places in Melbourne australia??

would need to be wife and baby friendly though!!

talitha

racheal
01-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Hello all, here's a little bit more about me:

I think it started with curiosity... what does a girl's swimsuit feel like to wear?
Kisses,
Melissa.

I have four by Nike (one peice junior racerbacks) -> red, black, blue and green. I also have Roots - some from 'Addition Elle' for my perfect size and also a couple by Speedo. As well as two peice racer back bikini ones from Nike. (I see a pattern with the racerback ones.) - I shower in then as often as I can. And they do feel like heavan! I do suggest that you try one of these brands - they are to die for! Great suits. :)

arula
01-20-2005, 10:03 AM
this site is addictive and will give you strenght to do what you really want to do. LOL Wilma

So true Wilma. my heart is racing. Not now Arula , wait a just a little more!! Don't go!!

Melissa Wilson
02-14-2005, 09:03 AM
I haven't been dressing for a couple of weeks... been focused on other things. But, I have started exercising and watching my diet with the aim of having a more feminine-appearing body.

If only I could have straight hair - I want a ponytail!

Priscilla1018
02-14-2005, 02:47 PM
Mmmm..freshly shaved legs, nice ;)
I remember the first time i shaved my legs completely, only a few weeks ago actually, and how they seemed to stand out like..well, like shaved legs on a guy, but now they just seem normal. I think it helps that at the gym i go to a few other guys are like completely waxed, presumably to exentuate (sp?) the muscles, but maybe they are Xdressers too!

You never can tell, as a bodybuilder I am familiar with shaving to make my muscles stand out more. I also prefer to wear tank tops, my wife said she did not want to see hairy armpits, so I have been shaving them for quite some time now.Actually, I shave everything but my head. I am trying to let my hair grow out, but I do miss my beard.
Welcome to the family Kinky and Melissa,
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Melissa Wilson
03-04-2005, 07:46 AM
After a few weeks of not dressing, tonight I find myself in:

Black heels, white ankle socks, two cheap plastic anklets on my right ankle, blue bikini brief, my favourite skirt (short denim) and an green and blue striped top. This morning I shaved all over and applied dove bodysilk.

I feel good.

Wendy me
03-04-2005, 07:57 AM
welcome back sister thsy allways come back for more....................enjoy..........

Melissa Wilson
04-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Today I am wearing navy tights under my jeans. I went grocery shopping, and bought Venus Divine razor cartridges. There is a discount lingerie store in town, but when I went there yesterday nothing seems to leap out at me begging to be worn ;) I've taken to watching TV in skirt and pantyhose more often lately.

Melissa Wilson
04-18-2005, 02:14 AM
I had arranged to meet a fellow crossdresser this morning... but she backed out at the last moment. Well, all I can say is that I was as confident, comfortable and committed about this as it gets. So I'm counting this as a victory of sorts, as it has been too long since I last shared my crossdressing with someone. I know what it is like to be nervous - I know what it it like to back down at the last moment. Well, what's past is past. My journey continues...

And, the other day, walking home from the shops... I found a bag of discarded clothes! Got a nice skirt, cardigan, shirt and some sleepwear. Felt a bit silly and vulnerable going through a plastic bag on the side of the road - but nobody was around, and nobody noticed anything. Pity the swimsuit was three sizes too small, but you can't look a gift horse in the mouth...

Melissa Wilson
05-07-2005, 04:25 AM
I'm sitting here wearing a pink-and-white-striped g-string under navy blue tights under my pants. Tonight I'm going to put on a skirt, only I haven't decided which one yet. I've taken to wearing my girly pyjamas around the apartment at night a lot.

Sometime this coming week I am going to apply the rest of those Veet Sensitive waxing strips I bought. Testing them on my forearm was encouraging. Sure wish I had someone to show off my sexy waxed legs to.

AbbyLee
05-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Hi, not only is this site addictive, when I found it, I knew I had found a home with love, caring and other kindred spirits. Girls swimsuits, I have several one piece and two, I love them especially in a tub filled with warm water (I like to pretend I am a girl at the beach and do everything accordingly. Most of all though, you too will have found a home!

Hugs

AbbyLee

Melissa Wilson
05-15-2005, 01:58 AM
Yesterday, I spent the evening and night in a new string bikini brief, pantyhose, white blouse and short black skirt hiked up to show off my things. The pantyhose were Razzamatazz luxury soft tan, and looked and felt great. I feel so good when I'm dressed up; I just wish I had someone to share it with.

Melissa Wilson
05-24-2005, 01:13 AM
I now own three pairs of ladies jeans, courtesy of an opshop. At a casual glance, they don't look too different from men's jeans. So now I can go out in womens clothes and pass as a man. Now I need some girl T-shirts that look gender-neutral. I'm saving skirts for special nights at home :)