PDA

View Full Version : supportive SO

ubokvt
10-16-2006, 08:06 PM
I have the benefit of a truly supportive SO who is also my best friend. She( a GG) helps in all things lets me dress whenever I want, and pushes me to follow this thread in my life. I'm begining to feel. based on what I'm reading here. as if my experience is different than most others. Has having a supportive SO changed my experience? Am I sheltered? Am I missing something" Is my reality different?

GG Vanya
10-16-2006, 08:11 PM
You'd need to share with us your experience before we can say whether yours is different. :happy:

As a supportive SO, I'd be interested in your views.

StephanieCD
10-16-2006, 08:11 PM
I have found someone who loves and accepts me, too. We're very lucky. If you've ever been rejected by a woman then you know what it's like. I'm very grateful for my girlfriend, we're moving in next month. We're very lucky and good for you!

krisybryant
10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
You aren't alone. I had and continue to have a supporting roommate/SO (we're more than just roommates) that "lets" me dress whenever I wish. She's curious about what other CD think, act, feel, etc. and may go to Tri-Ess with me.
I gues some girls luck out.

ubokvt
10-17-2006, 08:49 AM
when I ask Am I sheltered, is my reality different. It is because there is no hidding, no worry of being caught, No negative judgments. I always have someone I can talk to about my feelings and growth and who equally and freely shares her concerns, fears and reactions in an open maner. Me being Drab or enfem at home is no issue if anything when I dress drab she ask whats bothering me. So is my experience different? Am I missing something

Sheila
10-17-2006, 09:30 AM
I have the benefit of a truly supportive SO who is also my best friend. She( a GG) helps in all things lets me dress whenever I want, and pushes me to follow this thread in my life. I'm begining to feel. based on what I'm reading here. as if my experience is different than most others. Has having a supportive SO changed my experience? Am I sheltered? Am I missing something" Is my reality different?

If do you mean that you are missing the derision, pain and lonliness some cd's have who do not have a SO who is supportive then yes, I guess you could say you are missing something --- the pain and heartache they have to go through on their own not being free to dress as they wish, to talk through issue relating to cding, to being derided on occasions for things not even related to cding.

Don't worry about what you are missing be grateful for the fact that you have a supporting SO and remember to tell yourself that on a daily basis - then make sure that you tell her how wonderful she is and not just because she supports your cding.

Reality is different for each of us so enjoy yours

Jess(so)

Paula Thomas
10-17-2006, 09:43 AM
Jess(SO) - re "...be grateful for the fact that you have a supporting SO and remember to tell yourself that on a daily basis - then make sure that you tell her how wonderful she is and not just because she supports your cding."

:iagree:

Carroll
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I also have a supportive SO. She is becoming even more every day. Lately she has been sitting on the couch with me running her hand thru my "hair" being cuddly with carroll, and after the "pink fog" she lays out the clothes for me to wear. I am wondering what is next!

Holly
10-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Sounds to me like the two of you have a strong, committed, loving relationship with one another and have accepted each other for who you actually are and not for what the other would like you to be. Be grateful for what you have.

Elly
10-17-2006, 10:52 AM
your situation is differant from the norm as with all of us with supportave SO's, but you're not missing out on anything as jess(SO) pointed out, my wife is also accepting of my lifestyle, and she too worries when i dress in men's clothes, wonderind if somethings wrong or bothering me, but it's great to have someone there to talk to especialy with things that involve my lifestyle as i know in most if not all cases 'the guys' and most non-supportive SO's don't wanna hear it...

immike
10-25-2006, 02:48 AM

I would give ANYTHING to have a supportive girlfriend,who would help me
deal with this addiction.I would be tempted to try on some of her clothes,as
well,with her looking on,just for fun.
TG Guy