PDA

View Full Version : Another crack in the closet door

Jaydee
10-17-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi Sisters,
I thought I would bring you all up to date. I had posted a few weeks ago that I had openly purchased a pair of pantyhose, explaining to my wife that I wanted to "experiment" with them. She does not know of the extent of my CD activities and has been at least tolerant if not yet accepting of my wearing them. I have worn them under my drab clothes on 3-4 occassions, with no comment from her. When I asked her about her feelings yesterday, she was still uncomfortable with it, but willing to tolerate it. I thanked her for that.:love: She didn't say it but I believe she thinks it is a phase that will eventually go away.
It is still a big step for me, as I have always been very careful about hiding my CDing. BTW I am surprised by the thrill I get seeing MY pantyhose hanging up drying in the laundry room.:D I am trying to remember to take it in "baby steps"

Jaydee

Jaydee
10-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks, Nylon gurl, that is where I would like to go but haven't build up the courage yet. It may take some time.

Jaydee

hotbobbie
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Sounds to me like you should go VERY VERY SLOW.

Melora
10-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Great advice Nylon Girl. I am still going Slow with my wife but I think she may be understanding a bit more. I know that she knows that I own panty hose and a few other thingies, and she has said nothing.

Karren H
10-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Sounds like a girl with a plan!! Now don't get carried away and go dressing up one night and jumping out of the closet in front of her!! Surprise!!! Lol

Love Karren