PDA

View Full Version : What is happening?

Edwina
10-17-2006, 12:25 PM
I had to go to the mall today to do some banking thing and I went wearing under my drab but with no intention of buying anything. On leaving the bank I nearly passed a budget clothing store but something made me pause in the entrance. I really don’t have space for any more feminine apparel but I was soon looking at summer skirts :confused: then walking to the paypoint with a black and white floral design skirt that flares just above the knee. :happy:
When I exited that trap I was drawn into a shoe store opposite and I had a hard time passing up on the beautiful shoes in size nine!!!!!!!! (mine. same as UK sizes)
If I go shopping for menswear I go straight in, buy what I came for and leave without any delay so what is happening to me?
:love:
Edwina

KarenSusan
10-17-2006, 12:29 PM
You're behaving like a woman.:D

Peg
10-17-2006, 12:32 PM
Sounds like you're having a real good time , keep it up. Peg:hugs:

noname
10-17-2006, 01:29 PM
It's called choices and style. Mens clothing doesn't require much thought. I've read articles by "designers" if you will that say they do that intentionally. But yeah, it's called style and options. Fact is, people will deliberate over choices.

Rebecca Petersen
10-17-2006, 01:33 PM
If you can figure out out to stop, PLEASE let me know how.
Rebecca

Eileen
10-17-2006, 01:39 PM
Edwina I would say you are acting like any other normal woman! Nothing to be concerned about. Just go shopping and enjoy yourself.

Eileen

Samantha B L
10-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Edwina,I think you've come down with a bad case of the "boring men's clothes versus the interesting and exciting women's clothes".More shopping trips should releive the symptoms.But it won't completely cure this malady. Samantha