PDA

View Full Version : passing and failing

Agles
10-17-2006, 02:37 PM
i just had this though..

if your failing as a man then you must be passing as a women...
right?

='.'=
Jamie

Rebecca Petersen
10-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Don't think so. I honestly think you can do both. The best of both worlds.
Rebecca

thea
10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
That's a duality that I don't like. That's like saying a poor excuse for a man is a good example of a woman, and that ain't so. Being less than a man isn't being more of a woman. It all goes vice versa regardless of sex or gender, of course.

If somebody is failing as a person, perhaps there's a need to look within.

axdressa
10-17-2006, 03:25 PM
i have been dressing from about the age of 8 but i have never thought of it as me failing as a man ... far from it .... i am a father of 7 brilliant children i love being both the man and woman equally i would ever pass as a woman but that doesnt bother me to much as i AM a man and always will be ... it is just nice to be able to dress and get out of the male routine now and then ..... weather that makes any sense i dont know ... but i know what i am on about ...and hope that there are others out there that feel the same way

hugz Mallisa xxx:love:

Teresa Amina
10-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Fun use of the word "passing" here:D I'm always surprised how well I pass as a man (albeit a rather eccentric one) since I now accept and welcome my Teresa-ness. Must help to be perceived as weird to begin with:D

Joy Carter
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
You know I have had it all as a man. No one could ask for more. Well maybe being rich:heehee: . But why O why do I want to be a chick +?

sparks
10-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I kinda fail at both. :rolleyes: But maybe one day I will find the balance.

Kate Simmons
10-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Depends on your outlook. I figure if you are not "passing" as a person (either male or female) then you are indeed "failing". Who's to say who "passes" or "fails" really? Just their opinion in my book. The other way to look at it is who really cares what others think as long as you are satisfied with yourself? There is no "qualification" for being a CD and no "right" or "wrong" way to do it, just personal opinions and personal style.:happy: Ericka

Agles
10-17-2006, 07:49 PM
That's a duality that I don't like. That's like saying a poor excuse for a man is a good example of a woman, and that ain't so. Being less than a man isn't being more of a woman. It all goes vice versa regardless of sex or gender, of course.

If somebody is failing as a person, perhaps there's a need to look within.

sorry it took so long to get back her, i have been bizzy trying to get some pics taken care of

this is more or less what i was looking for. so one can not simply look at it as a gage and see man on one side and women on the other.
but at the same time i you need to drop alot of those manly things one would do. then start climbing up the what would women do. am i looking at this right now.

='.'=
Jamie

Teresa Amina
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
But why O why do I want to be a chick +?

Doesn't everyone? :D

trannie T
10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
I'm a failure at both, but still enjoy being both.

Penny
10-17-2006, 09:40 PM
i just had this though..

if your failing as a man then you must be passing as a women...
right?

='.'=
Jamie

I just had this thought : If we are failing as human beings, then it really doen't matter what we look like!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-17-2006, 10:50 PM
I prefer to think that I'm a big enough personality that one gender isn't enough to express it.

Kate Simmons
10-18-2006, 05:29 AM
I prefer to think that I'm a big enough personality that one gender isn't enough to express it.Marlena, you sure have a way with words. That's the best explanation for this I've heard so far and it makes total sense to me.There is a lot there and just being one gender won't do it all justice.:happy: Ericka/Rich