PDA

View Full Version : celebrity cds?

suzannecarr
10-17-2006, 02:37 PM
giirls, do you think certain celbrities(besides the obvious ones) are cds? there are certain celebs , who have all the signs, before i think of a list , i wonder uf some of you feel the same and who you think might be? it could be a sports , movie , tv, or reality star , it could be because of tell tell signs, such as shaped eyebrows, unusual amount of eye makeup, things they say, well, anyway i have several in mind but i wanted to see if they were mentioned by somebody else before i said them , been bugging me for a while, just havent thought to ask, name em, they might be a member of the forum, or is that the wrong thing to do, anyway, suz

Joy Carter
10-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Daffy Duck +?

Snookums
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
oh yes Daffy Duck,lets not forget,Elmer Fudd,Bugs Bunny,Wile E. Coyote,the Roadrunner,Foghorn Leghorn,Robin Williams,and Dustin Hoffman.........:D

veronicagurl85
10-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I have seen recent pictures which show more proof that michael jackson is a crossdresser. They showed him wearing pumps and womens jeans. I'm sure he's one of us. Have you seen these pics girls?

Veronica

kathy gg
10-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Michael Jackson.....ewwww I hpe not...that is all we need ....some one who basically mentally UN-well to help confirm the negative myths about cd.s

Okay....I would love...I mean love if Johhny Depp came out as a cd. For one, he is considered handsome and sexy and women love him. He also is a parent and has had a long term relationship with a beautiful woman which woudl also dispell some myths about what kind of people cd's are.

Another person who would be a *dream* cd is Heath Ledger. Again, hunky guy who is considered sexy and attractive. And I think he would make a very good looking girl too!

On a more intelectual level...Edward Norton. Amazing actor, I personally find him pretty damn sexy though as well, and also been linked to some strong sexy females.

Of course I love to speculate about this because I enjoy celebrities and I also like imagining what the ones I find sexy would look like chicked out.

There are a few more, but I will give everyone else a chance.

I have seen recent pictures which show more proof that michael jackson is a crossdresser. They showed him wearing pumps and womens jeans. I'm sure he's one of us. Have you seen these pics girls?

Veronica

loki_uk
10-17-2006, 07:35 PM
I reckon Cherie Blair is really a tranny, no woman could really look that unconvincing

ShannonDragon
10-18-2006, 07:50 PM
There is that one basketball player who I can't think of the name. He wore a wedding dress in the picture I say.

I read where Ester Williams said she dated Burt Lancaster and that he cross dressed (she didn't like it).

Lets also not forget the rumors about Hoover (FBI)

:tongueout

jo_ann
10-18-2006, 10:10 PM
I've seen bruce willis do a skit in drag twice now on letterman, definetely a closet CD.

LaceyNicole
10-18-2006, 10:30 PM
dennis rodman is who shannon was thinking of.

sparks
10-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Johnny Test! His high tech sisters turned him into girl!
I luv this new toon!

Phoebe Reece
10-18-2006, 10:41 PM
A long time ago, Bruce Willis crossdressed in an episode of the old "Moonlighting" television series. Cybil Shepard complained that he looked too good.

linnea
10-18-2006, 11:58 PM
What a wonderful list, Kathy. Thank you.

Michael Jackson.....ewwww I hpe not...that is all we need ....some one who basically mentally UN-well to help confirm the negative myths about cd.s

Okay....I would love...I mean love if Johhny Depp came out as a cd. For one, he is considered handsome and sexy and women love him. He also is a parent and has had a long term relationship with a beautiful woman which woudl also dispell some myths about what kind of people cd's are.

Another person who would be a *dream* cd is Heath Ledger. Again, hunky guy who is considered sexy and attractive. And I think he would make a very good looking girl too!

On a more intelectual level...Edward Norton. Amazing actor, I personally find him pretty damn sexy though as well, and also been linked to some strong sexy females.

Of course I love to speculate about this because I enjoy celebrities and I also like imagining what the ones I find sexy would look like chicked out.

There are a few more, but I will give everyone else a chance.

KarenSusan
10-19-2006, 12:36 AM
There is that one basketball player who I can't think of the name. He wore a wedding dress in the picture I say.

I read where Ester Williams said she dated Burt Lancaster and that he cross dressed (she didn't like it).
Lets also not forget the rumors about Hoover (FBI)

:tongueout

No, It was Jeff Chandler.

KewTnCurvy GG
10-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Proof!

Khriss
10-19-2006, 12:54 AM
ewwwwwww... (puke)

AmberTG
10-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Funny and scary at the same time!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-19-2006, 12:56 AM
You're not the first one to kick around the question (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34972).

For what it's worth, James Spader was just bragging how good he looked in a dress, (http://www.pr-inside.com/spader-i-look-great-in-a-dress-r22612.htm) (for an upcoming episode of "Boston Legal") although he didn't cop to being a CD. But I dunno, the language he used sounded like he was just a little more familiar with women's clothing than the average guy. (Just beware is you watch the episode apparently it also features a crossdressed William Shatner. :eek: :eek: :eek: )

As far as Wacko Jacko, the recent photos mentioned turned out to be fake, since he wasn't in the country where they were supposedly taken.

It's fun to speculate, but ultimately it's their business -- much as it would be nice if some public figures would heed Eddie Izzard's call to come out of the closet.

KewTnCurvy GG
10-19-2006, 01:21 AM
James Spader is a dreamy kinda femmy, hot boi!
Kew

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Re. that Michael Jackson pic.
When is this man going to stop?
Those are obviously implants!

suzanne
10-19-2006, 01:59 AM
There was for a few years, a five man sketch comedy group in Canada known as The Kids in the Hall. Some of their sketches had only female characters so the entire group crossdressed at times, with varying degrees of success. Quite a variety of different looks, too. The best of them was David Foley, who could pass whenever the performance needed it.

Foley later played station manager Dave Nelson in News Radio with the late Phil Hartman. In one episode there, his character was "forced" to wear his girlfriend's dress. No wig, no makeup no feminine mannerisms or anything else, except maybe shoes that matched the dress. The guy acted normal and looked AT HOME in the outfit, and his girlfriend complained bitterly how he looked better in her dress than she did.

Thats the social climate I'd most like to see; where I can wear the clothes of any gender I like and they look natural on me, as if they made for me.

Another positive example was on the Drew Carey Show, where Drew's brother Steve, was a CD. I forget the name of the actor, but I do know he had a small role in the movie "Fargo", (but not as a CD, sorry)

jarts55
10-19-2006, 02:32 AM
They had David Foley wear his gf's little black dress to the Halloween party. It is a classic. Wish I had a cpoy of it. He wore a wig and makeup. Gf said she was not mad that he wore her dress, she was mad because he looked better in it than she did. She was right, can't disagree with the lady on that.

sweetnsultry77
10-19-2006, 02:46 AM
If Micheal's in, I'm out. We'll all be in jail before long !

Penny
10-19-2006, 08:07 AM
My money is on "Ugly Betty":heehee:

Jill
10-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Did anyone see the sureal life with Jose Conseco? They couldn't keep that guy out of girl stuff. I bet he is one.

kathy gg
10-19-2006, 02:31 PM
James Spader...oh yeah...he would be so fine....I mean he has a great shape to his face and his body is rockin!!!!!! Now I will have to break down and watch BL just to see that!

Kids in The Hall....yeah, but I don't think Dave Foley {although that is another fantasy of mine!!hehehe!} is a crossdresser. he did used to look super hot in drag, but I seriously doubt it. The only sad thing is Dave Foley is not nearly as sexy as he used to be. He got a little tummy on him now and I dont' see it going anywhere too soon....ahh sucesss...my how it fattens!

jo_ann
10-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Foley later played station manager Dave Nelson in News Radio with the late Phil Hartman

I loved that episode! he did have lots of practice on kids in the hall.. I need to pickup some dvd's of that show.