PDA

View Full Version : It just does not go away.

Gemma Rhodes
10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Hi All.

After a recent spell in hospital I dressed fully for the first time tonight in over 3 weeks and my did it feel good.

It just shows that this desire/need to dress does not go away.

Gemma xx

Snookums
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
no it doesn't

uknowhoo
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Well, I'm not too surprised at your finding, Gemma.

It's nice to see you here again, and I hope your health issues are all resolved.

:hugs:

Tammi

Eileen
10-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Gemma not only does it not go away, but for me it keeps getting stronger! Each year I find my desire to live as a woman stronger that the year before! Or is it each day?

Eileen

Jodi Lynn
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Welcome back Gemma, I hope that you are doing a lot better. I do know what you mean. Over that past 7 or 8 years I have had srugery on both of my shoulders and couldn't get a bra on for a few weeks each time. And it sure did feel good when I could again.

Tina Dixon
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Dang hon I'm hope your feeling well:thumbsup:

MelindaC
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Tell me about it!! I haven't been able to shake it in 50 years. And the older I get, the stronger it gets...

SherriePall
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
Gemma, you're right. It doesn't go away. Glad you're feeling well enough to dress.

Cami_wi
10-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Gemma,

You sure are right, I have been dressing for over 30 years. Early I
Purged everything I had Twice, about 4 years apart. After that I started
to find others out there just like me. I have NEVER Purged again, I
accepted it was part of who I was. In My Case it was the woman inside
me so I prgressed from CD to TV to TG ( just hate all these lables ) Finally to a Transsexual Female. Have been living Full time as Cami and Fully Legal
Name Change, All Genermarkers Changed and living happily as Cami.

So Gemma, like who you are, accept it for what it is and don't waste your
time Worrring about what others think. Ppl talk about Ppl always and always
will, weather the look be good, look be bad Or the Mothers glare How Could You Do This ............ Ignore them all, you are Number ONE and that is who it should matter to YOU. Don't Purge As I had and many others have, Clothes costs ALLOT of $$$$$$$ , don't throw your cash away.

I am Happy that I am a Transsexual Female now, and look on it as a Blessing
not a Curse. " Be Who You Are - Not Who Others think You Should Be "

Nice to meet ya, Hugzzzzzz Cami

ColleenCD
10-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Gemma, Hope you're all better now. I agree, the desire/need never seems to cease.

Colleen