PDA

View Full Version : Positive Shopping Experience

SexySteph
10-17-2006, 08:43 PM
Just arrrived home from another great shopping experience at the local Bay. Purchased a nice lilac babydoll set that was seriously reduced in price. Taxes in it was $22. The SA definately sensed it was for me. Perhaps it was the all the time I spent rummaging through the discount panty bin :) Anyways I was asking her about size and she never once asked if it was for my g/f.

She offered to allow me try it on since it was final sale. I had left 3 pairs of panties on the counter and she even told me I could try them on as well as long as it was over the underwear I had on. I almost balked at taking her up on the offer because there was a very young SA who came to the counter when we were talking. I actually thought about how everyone here always says not to worry about what others think and just do it. So I did.

Dressing rooms were awesome with the full length multi angle mirrors and great lights. The panties didn't fit as well as I hoped but that was the beauty of being able to try them on. No getting home just to find out I wasted my money. Leaving I caught the young SA kinda of smiling/giggling but figured she just learned something about sales and that you never know who your customer is going to be.

Thanks again to all the girls here as my confidence grows stronger each day.

Adrienne Heels
10-17-2006, 10:05 PM
You go girl!! Good for you.

ColleenCD
10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Steph, way to go trying them on. Why is "yes" the hardest answer sometimes? I went to our local grocery store to pick up some darker make-up yesterday. When I got to the cosmetic isle, there was a father and daughter waiting for a prescription at the pharmacy, and a stock clerk was re-supplying the make-up.:eek: So I chickened out. But I went back this evening with full confidence, and more people milling around the pharmacy. I took my time finding the exact shade I wanted.

I used the self check out lane, getting a smile from the young GG SA monitoring the check out. :D

Colleen

Billijo49504
10-18-2006, 12:23 AM
Great!!! Now you know what they mean by, Shop till you drop. Keep finding those bargains....BJ

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 12:28 AM
That's great Steph. Good customer service, esp letting you try it on. I got to try something on in a small lingerie shop in Washington State once - the young lady there didn't bat an eye, just said "Go for it". It was so much fun and of course I spent more. Recently I decided to 'out' myself at Sears, having just gotten involved with an online Domme who encouraged me. I decided I was going to just come out and do it with the first SA I saw - a very severe woman who did a double take when I explained my Mistress had told me to buy something for myself. She tried to squirm away, but I wouldn't let her. I had written instructions with me and asked questions about falsies, bra extensions, etc. Finally I let the poor woman off the hook and let her slide away. I found oodles of great bargains that day and for the first time ever was totally at ease carrying the stuff around and bringing it to the register. The SA took great pains to avoid me, as I was there a long time, and my Domme just laughed her head off when I told her. It was a very liberating experience to openly buy for myself.

Billijo49504
10-18-2006, 12:44 AM
Awwwww! That's mean:heehee: To pick on the poor SA. :tongueout ...BJ

Emma England
10-18-2006, 08:23 AM
That's great Steph.

Sam44
10-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Once at Lane Bryant I was asking about thongs and the SA said she was wearing the one I was looking at and did a slow turn "modeling" it for me. I was quite surprised, but I bought three. (I doubt they look as good on me :))

Denise01
10-18-2006, 09:44 PM
that is great Steph, and the more you go out shopping the more comfortable and confident you will get.

I just got home from a short shopping spree to-night.

While I do not normally shop femme, close to home, in the event that i bump into some one i know, there is one ladies store i like, and the sales girls there are great.
To-night I think i tried on 3 skirts, and 3 sweaters. Bought one skirt and one sweater.
Have got to know the sales girls in the store. If they have realized I was Tg , they sure have not shown it, as to-night one of the skirts i tried on, which was not for me, the sales girl, commented that if your were going to play bridge with the ladies, it would be fine, but not for going out for dinner etc.
They know i am going on vacation in a couple of weeks, and the one girl asked me to-night if i needed anything to take with me

Feels so good to be treated like a lady, and you will enjoy

Denise