PDA

View Full Version : Dress n Drive

Cami_wi
10-17-2006, 09:11 PM
When I was younger and less experienced at dressing and make-up but had the Urge to go out but not really seen. I called it Dress n Drive. get all dolled
up and take a drive completly in Femm , wearing heals. I would drive around
town and get use to driveing in Heels and the unforgettable Rush of Cold air under my skirt. This did make me more comfortable Dressing in femm,also being out of the house. For me this was a starting point to the Public Outings.
of coarse this did lead to more and more going out :happy:

Anyone else Dress n Drive or have simialar experiences ?

Hugzzzzzzzz, Cami

Snookums
10-17-2006, 10:23 PM
when I came home from hell,the first beautiful summer night,I took a drive in my 57 corvette down strawberry road in the kettle moraine forrest with the top down,that was a blast.

Jenna1561
10-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Sometimes a Dress 'n' Drive is all I need. A little drive up the turnpike, stop for some fuel and a drink, then turn around and head home. Usually dress/undress at one of the lesser used reststops.

Jenna

cutbait
10-17-2006, 10:29 PM
veary close to my first time out. i was in the back seat when we all went out for food. we went through the drive though (by we, i mean the trio.)

nicolv
10-17-2006, 10:52 PM
my first dressing out was a night drive during halloween.....many others followed since

Jestina
10-17-2006, 11:06 PM
My first "dress and drive" was when I was married.
My wife was gone with the kids for the weekend and I had the urge.
I called a friend who is a GG who I had been friends with longer than I had known my wife, and told her I would like to visit.

She lived in the next town over so it was about a 45 minute drive.
I got into a long black evening gown and my highest heels (my wife NEVER knew that I dressed but my friend did.) Anyway I stopped on a paved country road and turned the car and lights off and went for a walk. I listened to the sound of my heels on the road and practiced walking.

I saw car lights in the distance and decided to complete my journey.

I showed up at my friends house and when she opened the door she just stood there...then burst out laughing (with me) it is good to have firends!

To make it short she loved my black gown and asked to borrow it. I left her house wearing a mini skirt that showed off the bottom of my ...well bottom.
That was many years ago now and my good friend lives in California.
That would be a very long Dress and Drive I think.

Would you beleive I never got the gown back?
It really is good to have firends!
I miss her.

Edwina
10-17-2006, 11:07 PM
.......... and the unforgettable Rush of Cold air under my skirt. This did make me more comfortable Dressing in femm,also being out of the house.
Hugzzzzzzzz, Cami

I have just arrived at that stage although I am not young. I cannot pass but when it is dark I can go out complete with earrings. Last night was only my second time and only into the next suburb and back but it made me feel great.:D
Love
Edwina

KarenSusan
10-18-2006, 12:17 AM
I sometimes at night get all dressed up and drive to the nearest commute railroad station. It is a good place to practice walking in heels up and down the platform. Anything to be out in public.

Alisa
10-18-2006, 12:30 AM
Have only been out en femme twice in my life. The first was a walk around the block at 11 or 12. The second was a dress & drive at around the age of 16.

jarts55
10-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Did my first dress and drive last week. Took the wife to work, then drive out of town for a few miles. Then had to stop the car and walk upand down the road for a couple of minutes. Felt great to feel the wind up my skirt. Saw a car coming so in got back in the car and went home. Have to do it again soon. Once is not enough.

Lisa Golightly
10-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I prefer walking. I like to think about things and when I'm driving it's all too much 'left hand down a bit' and not enough 'la-de-da-la-de-da'. :)

Girly Sara
10-18-2006, 02:12 AM
I'm beginning to enjoy driving enfemme. Went through a McDonald's Drive-Thru as Sara the other week (not my first) and the look on the young boy's face was a picture! lol

Sara x

hippychick
10-18-2006, 06:21 AM
On days when I finish work late I often drive home wearing a skirt, pantyhose and high heels. I love the feeling of my legs rubbing together with pantyhose on. Sometimes I'll wear a bra and femme t-shirt. WHen I am wearing a long skirt I can tuck it between my legs and it looks like trousers (handy for when I pull up next to trucks!)

Edwina
10-18-2006, 06:34 AM
I prefer walking. I like to think about things and when I'm driving it's all too much 'left hand down a bit' and not enough 'la-de-da-la-de-da'. :)

But Lisa you have got to admit either is a bit of a lark :heehee:
:love:
Edwina

NatashaWI
10-18-2006, 06:49 AM
I love to drive in heels but rarely dressed. Last year at halloween I was in full regalia and drove across town to give a friend a tarot card reading and then back to the party where I read the cards for my hostess' guests. It is a thrill to look at pretty nails on the wheel and feel heels on the pedals. I usually take a spin in the morning in knee high hose and heels just for the quick rush.

Terri Ryan
10-18-2006, 06:52 AM
had my first dress & drive a few weeks ago
was a 4000Km drive from northern nsw to adelaide, south aus & return
was towing a caravan so accomodation wasn't a problem, paying for fuel was very scary initially untill i got used to it, femme voice isn't very good & tends to get very squeaky when nervous, particularly when credit card(in male name) doesn't process straight away. best part was at rest stops when all the grey nomads want to talk & find i'm a bit different

Sam44
10-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Almost every day I get dressed and drive to a great espresso stand about 30 or 40 minutes from my house. The girls there are used to me and have always treated me well with their standard chatter whether I'm dressed up or in drab. Often afterwards I take a mile or so walk in the woods not too far away.

One day one of the gals leaned over on her elbows to me and said "Hey we know each other a little: why do you wear those clothes?" I answered that I've always liked dressing in women's clothes. She said "That's cool, just curious..."

pantyhose lover
10-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I just bought a pair of heels from payless and decided to wear them for the drive home. DIdn't realize it's a lot different driving with heels than regular shoes. Gonna take some getting used to

liz.thomas
10-18-2006, 02:39 PM
I semi dressed once when I was young.

I had on pants or running tights (can't remember), pantyhose and 4" anklestrap heels. I was driving around and decided to get an oil change at a local gas station that allowed you to drive the car in by yourself.

They asked if I wanted to wait in the lobby but I said no...would have died if they made me get out.

I was scared to death but they said ok and I got the oil changed, paid and left.

Liz

susan howard
10-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes.

I have spent many a happy excursion in my heels, make-up and wig. I identify with you completely and you have reminded me of quite a lot of trips I have made.

The feeling is exquisite! How the dress shimmies on top of shaven, nyloned legs with that oh-so-cool and very fresh feeling is unsurpassable.

The exitement is out of this world.

I love it!

Susan.

Amelia Moxon
10-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Dressing and driving is something I have never done I have wanted too and have been temped in pervious cars I have owned, but I probarbly won't, as my current car is bright orange and attracts plenty of attention as I drive her around town, as there are only a few of these cars in the city where I live I would consider it to be a silly thing to do. I could never drive in heels not that I can't, I have done it, but it was in an older considerably less powefull car, I won't drive in anything that isn't flat and smoothed soled and zipped or laced onto my foot so it won't slip off, i.e. my flat Clarks' ankle boots or more usually a pair of trainers.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

vbcdgrl
10-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I dress and drive an average of twice a week. On weekends, I make the 100 mile round trip to a club. This morning, I went to the gas station en femme, as I've done many times before. I like to pretend I'm a just a girl who's on her way to work, stopping to get gas. Many times, I do a bunch of other "errands" too. The next step is the mall, still trying to work up the nerve.

Vikki

Sky
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
I agree the Dress N Drive thing is nice to get an initial confidence boost, but girls, don't settle for a secluded experience no one else can see. Get out of your cars. First, refuel. After you see that other people don't bite (well, most of them), walk into the gas station convenience store. Buy any silly thing. Flirt with the clerk (ok, that might take a little longer :D). Before you know it, you'll be dancing the night away in a sequined cocktail dress.

Lisa Golightly
10-18-2006, 03:55 PM
But Lisa you have got to admit either is a bit of a lark :heehee:

Oooooooooooooh what a terrific spot :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Imma
10-18-2006, 04:07 PM
To Group::love:

Many years ago on return trip from mid South Carolina to southern coastal Georgia, Imma paid bill in drab at motel and went back to room to change.:OMG:

Imma changed into girdle, stockings, long line bra, panties, sweater, short skirt, and lace up knee boots for day time drive home.:eek:

Since it was years ago, I talked to many folks on CB.:D

Imma got called a "beaver" by a trucker heading in opposite direction. He wanted a "smokey report?" :wave2:

Imma refused to answer and he got ugly!:thumbsdn:

Changed in my rented warehouse near home and went home in drab.:p

First, last, and only time!:happy:

Wearing those tight boots for about six hours made Imma realize why some GG express discomfort in wearing boots all day!:gh:

Imma:doll:

Jasmine Ellis
10-18-2006, 04:12 PM
dress and drive, music playing, your red finger nails tapping on the wheel its a great feeling just to go out and have a nice drive

geri-tg.
10-18-2006, 04:46 PM
I have been dressing for years and I still enjoy what you call dressing and driving.I have to go through a toll booth on and off the island. and its is great to wait for my change.I know one of the toll keepers and if he is working I always go to him.I have had some long stares and slow to make change times.Just love it. LOl Geri

Sam-antha
10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Dress'n Drive : Lunch hours (?) at work or travelling to another location/building site for a meeting with the Architects/ Telecoms people. Such distances could be up to 100 miles long or half an hour short.
Once I got caught.
Bought a pair of boots, knee high and I wore them in the car with a long skirt.
Thought to save dressing time and increase exposure time and I did not bother with the oh so necessary necessary tights.
Guess what - I could hardly get the boots off. they and my skin seemed to be as one.
~Samm

hotbobbie
10-18-2006, 04:54 PM
oh yes It was dressed in the car then slowly i would go for short walks away from the car until one day i said the hell with it i am going for the gold. Make up and all and i found that the people i passed didn't even look or would just say hello.

MsJanessa
10-18-2006, 04:56 PM
I go out driving all the time dressed but remember one of the first times I drove from Lewiston to Portland---about 45 miles to attend fetish night at a local gay bar----I was wearing full black leather drag, miniskirt, tight femme vest, hi heels and long black leather gloves plus full makeup and beautiful red headed wig done in a dramatic updo---it was in june and a little warm and when I went through the toll gate on the maine turnpike, I had to hand the woman toll taker a dollar---well you can just imagine the look I got when my elegant looking leather encased hand and arm handed her the money---talk about a double take---I just smiled and drove away

Deidra Cowen
10-18-2006, 05:15 PM
I absolutely love driving around Atlanta dressed up. If I ever 100% pass its in a car! I love catching guys making eyes at me, I like being a girl and acting femme while I drive.

I sit and hold the steering wheel totally differently than in guy mode while driviing. I even like smoking like a girl in the car and putting on a show with that too! Ya know how girls smoke when driving...thats what I do. Hold up the cig on the steering wheel, then at traffic lights I hang my whole arm out the window and act vampy. :tongueout

Here is a pic my old GG GF took of me in my car....

ShannonDragon
10-18-2006, 07:34 PM
When we were still dating, I would hop in the car, drive off and change some place. Then I would drive up to her house 2 hrs away. If her folks were going to be there, I would change back before I got there. Repeat process coming home.

One time she was living by herself in Indy. I lived in Terra Haute at the time. I change into Shannon and drove up to see her. turning into her apartment complex, I hit another car. oops!

:tongueout

samantha#1
10-18-2006, 07:46 PM
My first dress and drive was to a gay male friends house who did not know that I dressed; we worked together. The whole experience was fantastic and his response to opening the door was one of OMG!!! you look fab. We had a great afternoon of chatting and then the drive home. All in all it was a very positive experience. The 2nd time i went over we wnet shopping together, but alas in another story.
Samantha

Lawren
10-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I have not often done the "Dress 'n' Drive" but when I did it was a wondrefull time for me. I used to make some of my night runs hauling oranges around Fla. in a Semi while dressed. My truck had a sleeper that worked well as a changing room so I could get dolled up anywhere and drive until I had to "undress". I also carried a nightie with me for those nights on the road. I had a real stressfull moment the night that I had the accident. Fortunately, I was only wearing a bra and panties and was able to change before the police got there. (No injuries caused by the accident. It just involved my load. No other vehicles.) Once in a while my Sis and I used to go for late night drives and sometimes I would be dressed up. That was especially nice because I could relax and let her drive.

brandie
10-18-2006, 08:05 PM
Have Not Done That Yet But I Wont To So Bad I Can Tast It Just Need A Wig And Off I Go Just Cant Wait.

Debb
10-19-2006, 05:53 AM
Dressin and drivin'.

reminiscin'.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I've dressed/driven many times.

The first time in my convertible was .. interesting. I wonder if the folks behind me realized that they screeched to a halt for a wig on the road.

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 06:07 AM
Just wanted to note that I "dress and drive" every Friday and Saturday night when I go to the club.Doesn't to seem to change my attitude driving though. Those other drivers are STILL morons:rolleyes: . Still waiting to get pulled over by a cute Policeman just to see what happens. If you want to drive like a real woman, watch them on the road. That "middle finger" goes up more often than you may think from some of these "sweet young thang" drivers.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I love to Dress and Drive. One of my more fun ways of going out. I posted a message here on this subject , for those who are thinking of going on their first daytime outing. It is a great way to build comindence in yourself. A vechile is like a coccon and helps sheild you but at the same time your out en fem. I found at first that your afraid that other drivers will stare at you, but I found that most drivers are more attentive to the road than the drivers beside them. I did have this one older gentleman cowboy look over at me and when I took a peek at him, he tiipped his hat at me. Made me blush. I really felt like a female that moment.

wbwendy
10-19-2006, 09:29 AM
It is a great thrill to dress up in femm clothings and drive around. Stopping to get gas, us the bathroom or just to shop always makes for a great trip.

At times I will drive for several hours even to the next state, just being a girl and checking out how many real girls notice me as a guy or girl makes the hours and miles go by fast. The bigger thrill are when you pull up next to a car with either guys or girls and start taking to them with my big chest sticking out and in full make up. Sometimes they just think I am some girl flirting with them and other times the figure out that I am a guy dressed as a girl.

The women are the best to talk to when they figure out that I am a guy in drag. They ask all kinds of questions and we flirt back and furth just like two girlfriends.

Eileen
10-19-2006, 09:37 AM
What a great way to start. But the best is that it never stops there! It is like a baby's first steps. There is no stopping after that!

Eileen

ebony
10-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Girl same here, Its starts of with just a little drive thats was my first step but for some reason Im more in the house now probably due to the fact that I live in a small city now where everyone knows everyone.

tall_brianna
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
I think a drive was my first excursion out.... I spent most of the time preparing what I would say / do at the emergency room should I have an accident. I was frightened crapless.

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2006, 11:07 AM
My two longest drives were last year when I was looking for work. I had to drive to an interview in Tulsa, OK from Dallas and again to one in Monroe, LA. Both trips were about 5 hrs each way. I would leave my sister's house, stop somewhere, change to fem, drive to the hotel, change in the back of the SUV to drab. Then when I would leave the interview, I would find a place to change to fem, drived back to Dallas, stop near my sister's house and change back to drab.

Never had a car slow down and look at me or anything. Most times cars would be going faster than I was and I was already doing 10-15 MPH above the speed limit. LOL

melissaabom
10-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Oh my ,it's my favrorite pass time dressin enfemm and driving to post office or to get gas .
I usually wear a skirt , cause I like to see my pantyhose clad leggs and high heels.
Some times I do stop and walk near the car or go up to a storefront window and look at my femm shape .

I lov the clanking of my heels on the pavement and or the feel of the cold air
on my leggs .

Melissa:2c:

Robin Leigh
10-19-2006, 01:06 PM
I don't drive, but I do enjoy being a passenger en femme, especially if a GG's driving. I've caught taxis a few times, which can be fun, once you're comfortable with the driver.

Robin

Pamela girl
10-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Driving while dressed is great! I havn't done it in a while but do love it. It is one of the few places it is easiest to pass since ussually what gives us away is our walk, voice, being bigger than most women, mannerisms, ect and all of these are eliminated since the most interaction we have is the time at a stoplight.
I once drove from Ky to Fla dressed but had no wig or makup. Done fine using pay at pump for gas, pulling around back of gas stations that had restrooms outside and running in then back out. I did go through the drive through ad Mcdonalds. What a response that got from the teenage boy at the window.
I have got to drive while dressed again soon!

BrookeMckayla
10-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Anyone else Dress n Drive or have simialar experiences ?

Yes, a few times now. I really need to go farther and get out of the car. It's really starting to get to me that I'm too scared to go out.

Imma
10-20-2006, 07:20 AM

Imma's earlier post on first, last, and only drive "enfemme" is still correct.:D

However, Imma has driven on several long trips with multiple foundations and nylon stockings under my "drab" clothes.:rolleyes:

This means rest stops are a welcome chance to get out, walk, go to restroom and adjust stockings, and use facilities!:eek:

So far, my record is about a ten hour drive. Brings Imma to brink of uttering that famous line: "My Girdle Is Killing Me!":o

Looking forward to about an eight hour trip the end of next month.:heehee:

Imma would like to drive all day in firm foundations and then continue until the "eighteen hour barrier" is crossed. After all, are you not supposed to be able to wear a Playtex 18 Hour Girdle for this period?:clap:

Maybe next Halloween, my wife will let Imma fully dress! Imma would be willing to leave the driving to her!:bighug:

This would allow Imma to wear some "killer" high heel shoes in car and maybe for a full eighteen hours! Then Imma could say: "My girdle and my shoes are killing me!":c9:

Janice Ashton
10-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Great fun if a little nerve racking at times, I was was out on Thursday and drove for sometime, the next morning I noticed how much the car smelled of perfume from the night before. Louise is always about you might say!!

Susancd
10-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Love dressing & driving, but only able to do it occasionally. The rush of driving around in daylight fully dressed mmmmmmmmm!

andreah
10-21-2006, 09:21 AM
Dressing and driving, just love it. Last weekend I was dressed in my usual garb , panties pantyhose and skirt.I had my track pants on. After I bought my cigarettes I removed my track pants and decided to take a drive to Montreal. I took the long way around . My skirt was riding up as I was driving and didn't make any effort to bring it down. Well I stopped at a gas station and waited for the attendant to show up. I opened my window and told him to fill it up . He came back at my window and asked me regular or super , at the same time he looked into my truck and I noticed he was looking at my legs,because I saw his eyes move up and down. He came back at the window and told me that it cost 33 dollars. I thought he said 30 and gave him 30 dollars. He said no it's 33 dollars .So I took back the ten and gave him another 20. All this time he was standing close to my truck and he could clearly see inside and was looking at my legs. When he came back with my change he stood even closer and handed me my change . I left and went back home taking the long way again.

geri-tg.
10-21-2006, 10:04 AM
I love to dress and drive.I have to go through a toll booth to get off and on the island.I never take chang I like to see the toll booth operator.One I know He takes a little longer to make change.Are we lucky or what? Geri

Janet99cd
10-21-2006, 11:04 AM
Nice story Andrea. I had a similar experience while doing the Dress n Drive. My trip was to London Ontario. Driving in heavy traffic and knowing some people were looking was a thrill also. But my gas jockey loved the view of my legs too as i was in a car.:D

Rachel Morley
10-21-2006, 11:22 AM
It was the very first thing that I did the first time I left the house. I used to get a bit scared if I was stopped at the traffic lights and a truck or SUV would come along side of me and look down into my car and see me. Nowadays, I don't worry about that and being in my car seems like a safe place to be.

Laura C
10-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Ah yes I started out that way also and like u said it was a rush just getting out to the car. i'm also from Wi and the cool air can be refreshing. Now I go out enfemm at least once a week, and totaly love it. i would love to hear from you. Laura

Janet99cd
10-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Angel, I think of my car as a safe place also. Gives me courage too.:be:

sami1952
10-21-2006, 10:04 PM
i love to dress and drive,even more now since i'm been dressing full fem i like the feeling of driving in a short dress on and high heels.

Penny
10-21-2006, 10:40 PM
I knew I had it backwards. I'm driven to dress! I don't dress and drive around; I dress and utilize the car to get me where I am going. You can't drive in the mall. I have not found any drive-thru department stores. Alas,
sometimes, walking becomes a necessity.

Khriss
10-22-2006, 03:52 AM
done some walking about..kinda scary !?
done some driving about.. more scary..( I dont' look like my licence picture "dressed eh ??)

..want to ride on of my motorcycles "dressed"...and need leather pants ?? ( I've thigh high boots though- -while ?) :eek: :D xx"K"

crossing-the-rain
10-22-2006, 05:57 AM
This morning at 5am,my first time under my willing without any over dozage side-effect ,I dressed up with with my black hair wig,black turtle neck top,back pants ,balck 2" heel and a white jacket ,of course with make up,I make my trip to a parking lot ,and drove around ,I met two police cars ,that was dark they used high light to check me up,but nothing happened,I wasn't scare cause I read so many posting here ,policemen are more open minded cause they saw thousand of usual or unusual people .Back home and made breakfast for myself,did some laundry and come in here to say hello to every one here .
Rain.

tammysuetv
10-22-2006, 06:50 AM
My first outings were also to Dress and Drive. I agree it is a good way to get your confidence up. I advanced to mailing letters and returning movies (drop box) and even buying soda's (machine) while dressed.

Amanda Harriman
10-22-2006, 06:58 AM
Going for a drive is one of my favorite activities when I dress up. I will usually stop at a drive thru or go into a small store. Here's what I did last night:

I left the house in darkness partly dressed and drove to a secluded parking lot to complete getting dressed. Once finished, I drove to a drug store and got out. I walked in, did one quick lap of the store and grabbed some makeup I needed. When I went to the counter, I made the purchase and asked the cashier if she would take a picture.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/aharriman67/PA210001.jpg
After that, I went to a Dress Barn to buy an outfit but the store was closed already. But it was a good walk across the lot in my heels. Next stop was an Ulta3 cosmetics store. I asked one of the sales girls if she could help me get a lipstick and liner. She was very helpful and then took a picture when we were done.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/aharriman67/PA210002.jpg
My last stop of the evening was an adult store. I love going there because they cater to all kinds and don't bat an eye. It's just business as usual for them. I waited in my car for a minute before I went in until the lot was a little clear of activity. A customer or two came and went. I went in and looked for a video. Of course I went to the TV/CD/******* section. There was already another customer there looking for his own. The neat thing was that he was obviously distracted once I got there. I could tell that he wasn't really looking at the videos any more. I made my selection and rented it at the couter. As I walked out I saw him glance at me twice. I exited the store and waited at the edge of the sidewalk a few feet to the side of the door- I knew this guy was going to come out after me so I wanted to give him a good look. After a few seconds, he didn't. I noticed his car when I was waiting to come in earlier, so I went up to it and placed a card with my Fem name and e-mail on it (which I carry for just such an occasion) on his window. Just as I was finishing up, he came out. I casually walked back to my car. He stopped at his door, read the car and looked in my direction. I gave a quick wave and he tossed me a nod. We'll see what happens...

maybeJan
10-22-2006, 06:59 AM
It's my usual outing. If I find a quiet spot I'll take a short walk, but the weather's getting colder here (central Canada) and I won't be doing that much longer. I've also gone to a banking machine late Sunday evening when (in theory) no-one else will be there. I've had a couple of close calls.

Jan

Angie G
10-22-2006, 07:50 AM
I work 2 weeks days 2 weeks nights when I on nights some times I dress in the car (dark parking lot) short skirt hose heels some times a bra & blouse for the 20 mile ride home my wife knows I dress so no problem geting in the house
:hugs:
Angie

Janailene
10-22-2006, 08:03 AM
I have done "dress & drive " many times. The one I remember the most was in Florida back in the late 1960's. I had on a red mini-skirt, white blouse, white purse and white boots - very "in" at the time. I drove all around Palm Beach and finally parked. As a pre-teen and teenager, I used to walk our dog as Jan all around town and never was noticed. However, I had not been out for many years due to the service. My heart was pounding as I decided to park and walk. I walked up and down the fancy shopping street feeling very comfortable. It was after that that I realized I had to find out if my childhood dream of being a woman could only be tested by living as a woman. The conclusion was that I was not a woman but a CD. That drive changed my life.

DeannaMMM
10-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I use to do it all the time late at nite and even ran out of gas one time because i was to scared to stop But walking to a sation and back dressed up took away alot of my fears

suzipage
10-22-2006, 08:14 AM
I find driving in high heels exciting and quite a different feel than driving in men's shoes.

Suzi

Jillian_Faith
10-22-2006, 12:45 PM
Driving while dressed is one of my favorite pastimes. I drive on somewhat long trips often and it lets me do something I enjoy to do during the trip. I dress to be as passable as possible when driving or anytime I am in public so usually feel pretty comfortable however I make a conscious effort to drive more conservative when dressed. This actually works well for me. For example when I am not dressed I tend to push the speed limit so I watch my speed when dressed because I feel it would be a little awkward to be pulled over while dressed though it would not be the end of the world. The one thing I really enjoy is when I am wearing a short skirt and a trucker paces me to get a look into my car. A couple years ago I had a trucker pass and let me pass for about 40 miles. Enough rambling, if you haven’t tried it give it a try. :GD:

QZ2
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Getting fully dressed and driving about feels safe and although with my full beard I could never pass, in the car I don't care.

Then there was the evening when I bicycled about three miles in Toul France with a dress on! I was fast...

Susie

carolinewalker_2000
10-22-2006, 01:29 PM
For me it's not the "driving while dressed" that is the problem; rather it is getting from the house to the car!

I have only driven while dressed once - (so far!!) - I put on my feminine underclothes and make up and then waited until it was dark. I then donned a loose fitting track suit and baseball cap and hurriedly made my way to where my car was parked - having put all my other girly things in a bag on the back seat earlier. I quickly drove to a quiet car park; got rid of my tracksuit and put on my skirt & jumper; slipped my breast forms into my bra; and put my wig on. I managed to tidy the wig using the vanity mirror before driving off. It was a real adrenaline rush!

I drove around for quite a time, feeling really comfortable in my feminine finery. I suddenly found myself driving through a reasonably sized village and, on an impulse, decided to stop and go for a short walk. I had a ladies coat in the car, which I quickly slipped on, and, before I had time to change my mind, stepped out of the car; locked it; and set off down the road.

The sound of my heels clacking on the pavement was incredible; it seemed so much louder than walking around at home! I walked past several people. Frankly by this time I was past caring whether I was read or not! I walked to the centre of the village and enjoyed looking in some dress shop windows, before returning to the car.

As I approached the car I passed a young man. I suddenly became aware he had turned round and was now going the same was I was. I don't know if he was following me; I took no chances; I quickly got into the car and drove off. It took an age for my heart rate to come down to normal!

I repeated the clothes changing process before returning home. When I got in I just collapsed; I couldn't believe what I had just done; it felt so great. This experience wasn't so long ago and, whilst I haven't had the opportunity to repeat it since, I am sure I will at the earliest possible moment.

Caroline

Jodi
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
Going for a drive is one of my favorite activities when I dress up. I will usually stop at a drive thru or go into a small store. Here's what I did last night:

I left the house in darkness partly dressed and drove to a secluded parking lot to complete getting dressed. Once finished, I drove to a drug store and got out. I walked in, did one quick lap of the store and grabbed some makeup I needed. When I went to the counter, I made the purchase and asked the cashier if she would take a picture.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/aharriman67/PA210001.jpg
After that, I went to a Dress Barn to buy an outfit but the store was closed already. But it was a good walk across the lot in my heels. Next stop was an Ulta3 cosmetics store. I asked one of the sales girls if she could help me get a lipstick and liner. She was very helpful and then took a picture when we were done.
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/aharriman67/PA210002.jpg
My last stop of the evening was an adult store. I love going there because they cater to all kinds and don't bat an eye. It's just business as usual for them. I waited in my car for a minute before I went in until the lot was a little clear of activity. A customer or two came and went. I went in and looked for a video. Of course I went to the TV/CD/******* section. There was already another customer there looking for his own. The neat thing was that he was obviously distracted once I got there. I could tell that he wasn't really looking at the videos any more. I made my selection and rented it at the couter. As I walked out I saw him glance at me twice. I exited the store and waited at the edge of the sidewalk a few feet to the side of the door- I knew this guy was going to come out after me so I wanted to give him a good look. After a few seconds, he didn't. I noticed his car when I was waiting to come in earlier, so I went up to it and placed a card with my Fem name and e-mail on it (which I carry for just such an occasion) on his window. Just as I was finishing up, he came out. I casually walked back to my car. He stopped at his door, read the car and looked in my direction. I gave a quick wave and he tossed me a nod. We'll see what happens...

Amanda, Your pix show a nice presentation, but the hair on your hands is a dead giveaway. Recommend that you shave the hair off your hands.

Jodi

serinalynn
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm beginning to enjoy driving enfemme. Went through a McDonald's Drive-Thru as Sara the other week (not my first) and the look on the young boy's face was a picture! lol

Sara x

I had a similar experience at a Carls Jr this past summer, i was wearing a plunge bra under a low neckline baby doll top and a young female stuck the head out the window and her eyes just about poped out of her head. she went white as a sheet and disappeared into the back room. Another person handed my food out to me.

jennifer41356
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
I would go out at night becasue I had a blue beard look, once I had that removed it was the confidence builder I needed to go out in the daytime, now you cant keep me out of skirts:D

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Thats really funny because tonight I wanted to go out but i have no makup as you can see in my avatar and thats exactly what i did, down to the heels and skirt. Do you have any advice for a beginner?

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 03:02 AM
I am also kinda scared I mean I love being female but I have no idea how to change my voice, do makup or anything like that, and since i live in a really small town i guess i can only go at night. I dunno what to try next but still trying to keep my fear down, i know i couldnt do it during the day since i know like hald the people in this town

cassius1976
10-26-2006, 03:01 PM
The most recent was about a year ago. I was out driving around at 10:30 at night. I was fully dressed in a black skirt, white silk blouse, garterbelt, suntan nylons, panties, bra and inserts plus make_up. I had my wallet in my purse. when I had drove around for an hour I decided to head home. headed up the stairs to the front door when my neighbor pulled in next door. his headlight shone on me for about 1 second before I walked in the door. If he recognized me he never said anything. so in a way I guess you could call that being caught. :heehee:

Blonde
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM
I once drove home from the big city near us in makeup and false nails, after I had just bought them at a shoppers drugmart.
Once I drove home from work wearing a bra filled with paper towels (from the same big city)
Then years later (well a year and a half ago) my father passed away, (I am still coming to gripps with that) before I sold his house, I would go over to shower and do laundry late at night (after midnight). I would get dressed up completely (head to toe sans makeup), and drive over with my laundry. After the laundry was done, and I had my shower, I would do my makeup and re-dress for the drive home.

Right now, because of the boarder we have renting downstairs, I don't get to dress until after 11pm. (Sometimes I can dress durring the day when he goes to work, but being an actor, he doesn't work every day)

kymmieLorain
10-26-2006, 04:41 PM
I did a drive a months ago and thought about wearing some femm.

Kymmie

stacie
10-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Ah yes dress and drive. My last outting of dress en drive turned into, dress and walk home after my car stop running. At high noon also.

Kenix
10-26-2006, 07:34 PM
Can't say I dress and drive but when I have to make very long trips I ususally drive in women's shoes.

ellieparsons
11-03-2006, 08:24 PM
On days when I finish work late I often drive home wearing a skirt, pantyhose and high heels. I love the feeling of my legs rubbing together with pantyhose on. Sometimes I'll wear a bra and femme t-shirt. WHen I am wearing a long skirt I can tuck it between my legs and it looks like trousers (handy for when I pull up next to trucks!)

I do this alot on the weekends, i've done that with shorter skirts as well to look like shorts.

rachel_jean
11-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Couldn't take it any more and had to get out..

Wife and kids were gone for the evening as well as both neighbors.

The only femme items I was wearing were my denim skirt, boots and stockings, but, have had the urge to go for a drive many times an figured tonights oppurtunity was about as good as it's gonna get.

So grabbed my black leather jacket, which actually went well with by boots, and my keys, headed out through the garage and went for a drive.

It was a bit cold, but, it felt great.

Driving with 3" heels encouraged me to drive a bit more carefully I noticed, but, wasn't bad at all and was quite enjoyable.

Rachel Jean

suzy
11-03-2006, 09:05 PM
Only been dress 'n drive once before. Two Christmas's ago my wife and I got dressed up in lingerie and then put on long coats and took a long drive throughout the country....Once the car warmed up, we could unbutton our coats and leave then open as we drove on the deserted roads.... It was exciting to us and a lot of fun.:D

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Dress and drive a wonderfully exhilerating feeling.

As a precaution, I always have a pair of flats handy in case I am stopped for some reason. I have seen too many false DUI charges because the officer gives a field sobriety test that is near to impossible to do in heels.

Jillian310
11-04-2006, 08:48 AM
I LOVE driving in my shortest mini , exposed garters, sexy black stockings (preferably fishnets), bright satin panties, V neck sweater, lots of jewelry, Paris Hilton pnk sunglasses, and bright red lipstick. I keep the skirt hiked way up. I don't drive fast, observing the speed limits, so lots of cars and trucks pass me, and many take a good look! If I need to use the rest room while out dressed like that, I try to find one of those large convienent store/gas stations where the rooms are for solo use and can be locked while in use. I also use the restrooms at fast food stores. I do pull my skirt down a little when I get out of the car. lol. I have a few friends that I visit dressed like that. {Karren, no more mall walking in that outfit.} I ususally lunch with those friends, then get to drive back home too.

Shannon CD
11-04-2006, 09:08 AM
I've dressed and driven twice this week. Thursday night I figure I might have the courage up to go to a local Wal-Mart as it was pretty late. When I got there the police had every driveway blocked and taped off with all of their lights on, must've been something big. I figured that that was my luck and headed home.

Just this morning I realized I was out of cigarrettes and did not want to change to get some, so I threw a little make-up on and headed out. After just about giving up (the sun was coming up and too many people at all of the gas stations) I was driving by a 7-11 and noticed that no one was there except the female cashier. I pulled in quickly and got out of my car. I'm sure she read me, I tried to use a softer voice but accidently sliiped when I said "Thank you" after she told me to have a nice day.

I was very nervous. My hands were shaking so much I could barely key in my PIN, but I'm glad I did it.

Imma
11-04-2006, 10:30 AM

Imma has purchased a Custom Maid 578 high waisted long leg panty girdle and worn it once. On top of this girdle, Imma wore a Playtex 18 Hour, High waisted, long leg panty girdle. This is the best girdle combination Imma has found.:o

At the first opportunity, Imma plans a trip in these girdles. May have to be under my drab clothes, but that would still be great.:D

If I drive in drab, Imma plans to kick off male shoes and socks and enjoy the feeling of rubbing my pantyhose and stocking clad feet together on a long trip.:happy:

Once at our destination, Imma will try to sleep in this attire with the addition of a nylon nightgown.:eek:

However, Imma would like to drive as dressed in following photograph. Tell me what your think about my outfit and how well I could pass on a long trip? You can click on photograph and call up a larger image to get a better picture. :heehee:

Joanna Renee'
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
I had to make a trip north of Denver to deliver some papers to a friend. So I decided to wear a skirt ,blouse and hose and heels. I had never driven with heels on so it was an adventure, Getting looks from drivers manly trucker as they passed me on the highway gave me a rush. I was bummed when i had to change clothing before i got to my destination but the ride home was awsome:heehee: Joanna Renee':love:

Bunny_B
11-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Well, we all seem to do similar things, don't we?

I've only done it a couple of times. My first car was forever overheating and I always had to carry bottles of water to refill the radiator. Wen out one evening when my parents were away, knowing full well I'd have to stop, get out, pop the hood and pour the water in. Got a big rush, leaning over in my fishnets at the side of the road with cars passing.

Kristi1948
11-04-2006, 04:35 PM
I have driven en femme many times and still love it.

The most exciting time though was with my wife. We lived in Dallas and her family lived in Van Buren Arkansas. We had went to their house for a long weekend visit, but it was Monday and time to head back to Dallas.

She knew that I had always wanted to travel en femme, so when she packed our things for the visit she also packed one of my outfits and said nothing.

I took a shower and came back to the bedroom to find my black leather skirt, off white blouse, full set of lingerie and black heels laid out on the bed. She looked at me with a smile and your choice/chance. When I was completely dressed she did my make-up hair and nails.

On the drive home she would reach over and put hand on my knee just below the skirt hem just as I had done to her a thousand times. Doesn't get any better than this for me.

andreah
11-09-2006, 06:43 AM
here's one of me driving in Montreal.I had nightshade pantyhose on and heels. Igot many looks from truckers as I passed them on the highway going though Montreal.

ManInBra
11-09-2006, 07:07 AM
I have to say there is not much else that compares to the feeling, Being in the Pacific NorthWest in the States, there are LOTS of LONG mountain roads that I have been brave enough to attempt I havent got to the point of wig shoes and makeup yet,, But I usually just put a coat and sweats on over things if Im not feelin to lucky, and during the winter up here I can actually shave my legs if I want cuz I end up wearing long pants all winter, yippee, :D But I would never want to be going to jail for somethin and have to call family to come get me,, " Oh By the way, Im the one in the Pink top and black skirt" or something like that lol:o :2c:

Shergirly
11-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Yes it is wonderful to go out dressed and driving..
I have watied until night and walked up and down the road..
While i was dressed..

Shergirly

Courtney A Anderson
11-21-2006, 10:32 PM
I dressed and drove alot when I was younger, Mostly at night, and many times though the drive up window. I still dress and drive, plus add in a little shopping to boot (or for boots).:heehee:

janet p
11-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Lawern, until I read your post I had forgoten about my times dressing in a semi,the most remenberale time was when I was driving in my nightgown on a two lane moutain road and I came unto an accident,I had to go past( until I could find a place to take off my nightgown with out him seeing me)even with one of the people trying to stop me then I toke him to the nearest town to get help.:love:

Audry
11-22-2006, 12:04 AM
I have done the drive thing a few times Great feeling. I took a camera in the car while sitting it in the drive way and took pic of my heels and legs.
I took a lot of pics because I had to streatch my arm out for depth.
most of them were not good but the ones that were came out great...

AmyCarter
11-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Being fulltime now, i have to think back for some more memorable driving event.
It was when my right rear tire was nearly flat. I had parked at a bojangles and and older guy selling newspapers came up to inform me it was flat. I thanked him for letting me know and went in to have lunch and decide what to do next. While dining I looked across the parking lot and noticed a truck stop. So i drove to the truck stop after my chicken biscuit and asked the two men outside where the air pump was. They pointed out the direction, and then another kind guy pulled up beside me and asked if I needed any help. I said no thank you anyway. Men are so nice, i love them.
Afterwards I went back to bojangles and that first old guy was still there with the papers and so i bought one. Gave hime a ten spot and told him to keep the change.

Samantha Lough
11-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Yep I have done it, I live in North Idaho and drove to Southern Washington in Femme the whole way Loved it and was also nervous getting gas a food at drive thrues

kaitlincd
11-22-2006, 10:17 AM
Hmmmmm....

I used to dress 'n drive all the time but haven't in a long time - maybe it's time to get back into it!

My most memorable experience was one night when I was out for a drive to the local lake, there was a police license check. I was a lot younger and less confident so I made a quick u-vie and went by a different route. I was waiting for the police (state troopers, no less) to decide I was doing something wrong and tail me but they didn't :nailbiting:

missattitude
11-22-2006, 10:28 AM
Sure.. But I didn't do it in heels. I sorta did it half ass, as one would put it. I would have tights, skirts, blouses thats it. Only in the morning so that no one coulld see me. I even walked around like that in town. I lived in a small country like town at the time, and plus everyone knew I was a crossdresser to begin with so why try and hide......

Miss thangz

Kimkandy
11-22-2006, 10:40 AM
I would drive around town and get use to driveing in Heels and the unforgettable Rush of Cold air under my skirt. This did make me more comfortable Dressing in femm,also being out of the house. For me this was a starting point to the Public Outings.

Sounds fun, but living in London, I never learned to drive. I use public transport, buses and tube. I haven't tried this en femm yet.

It's the old one about not :cheers: drinking and driving... I gave up the :devil: driving...

Cheers.

Kim

:dom: :Party2:

Margot
11-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Yes. I have done the same thing. I was most nervous heading to the car. Once I was there I felt safe. My wife feels that I should go out more often as I have outerwear for all seasons. I had an interesting thing happen last weekend. We were out shopping with me in drab, I hate men's clothing now.
Anyway, I was looking for some fashion boots to wear with my new long black skirt. We were at the sales counter and of course they try to sell you protectant. My wife inadvertantly told the sales person no thank you he'll only be wearing them inside. My jaw dropped. It did not seem to phase the sales person.
I'm 6 ft. 180 lb. in stocking feet so I don't feel confident walking around outside as I feel I might stick out like a sore thumb. However; I try to dress conservatively with clothing and makeup befitting my age (60) so as not to draw too much attention.
I need more confidence and probably someone to help me over the hump. My wife is very supportive of my desires but really does not want to be directly involved although I dress very often around the house when she is there and it does not bother her. I just do my thing. I suggested that at least once a month we have a girls spa day. Jacuzzi, facials, manicures and wine and cheese. She thinks that would be a fun thing to do. I'll let everyone know how it goes when we finally do it.
Sorry for the long winded reply. I just got wound up.

Hugs

Margot

Sarah_new
11-22-2006, 11:10 AM
Driving when dressed is a great feeling, even though I've only done once or twice. The feeling of stockings and suspenders straps rubbing under a tight short skirt as you legs move driving is so good!

Sierra Evon
11-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Used to dress and drive alot , then my car brokedown , I found that for me then it really boosted my self-confidentce , buying gas at AM/PM, in femme dress , I miss my car :( but hoping to get another one soon ......

Cyndie
11-22-2006, 04:11 PM
I remember my first dress n drive. I decide to go through the drive through at Wendy's. There were several cars in line so I figured that the server would not remeber that a male voice had placed the order. When he handed me my change he said, "Thank you mam." I wanted to say "You sweet wonderful boy," but decided that would blow the moment.

Dress n drive and a night time walk in a safe park feels great.

TTFN
Cyndie

Helen Waite
11-25-2006, 01:49 AM
I absolutely love driving around Atlanta dressed up. If I ever 100% pass its in a car! I love catching guys making eyes at me, I like being a girl and acting femme while I drive.

I sit and hold the steering wheel totally differently than in guy mode while driviing. I even like smoking like a girl in the car and putting on a show with that too! Ya know how girls smoke when driving...thats what I do. Hold up the cig on the steering wheel, then at traffic lights I hang my whole arm out the window and act vampy. :tongueout

Here is a pic my old GG GF took of me in my car....
Wonderful photo! But I better stay away from Atlanta - I would definitely cause a major pile-up trying to catch a glimpse.... :eek:

carriejoe
11-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Three times now for me, first time was completley dressed. Wig,makeup, earings, short black skirt, matching top and 3" open toe heels. Went to pickup my fiance from work, very exciting. 2nd time was halloween, dressed all day in public. 3rd time was last nite, dressed again to go pick up my fiance from work. I live in townhouses, so allways a big risk that a neighbour will be looking, but oh well loved the feeling anyway!!!

carla smith
11-28-2006, 12:25 PM
I have a t-top sports car that adds to the excitement. Truckers, I have learned, enjoy watching for gals, especially in short skirts! I was on the freeway and was passing a long line of trucks when I looked up at the driver staring down at me, giving me a big smile. and waving! I realized that my seatbelt had pulled my skirt up enough to show my stocking tops. As I passed the trucks it was the same....(they were talking about me on there radios) At first it was embarrassing, then I thought, if these guys are getting a kick out of it...what harm is it!

Been stopped by traffic cops twice while dressed! (It's a sports car) Never got a ticket either time!

Driving with a full western swing skirt with a petticoat is an adventure...it poufs out everywhere! I learned later that you do not wear a petti in a car...you put it on in the ladies room (where appropriate) when you get to the club!

Have fun out there

BobbieCD1944
11-28-2006, 12:37 PM
I finally have a house with an attached garage not used for storage. I can actually park in it. I can dress for an event, walk directly from the kitchen to my van in the garage, drive to the event and not worry about the neighbors seeing me.

Yesterday morning was a "velvet" day. Black velvet pants and a top, with my forms on. Black thigh-hi's and ankle boots. I was out of cigarettes. (no lectures please). There is a drive through discount shop a few miles away. I figured what the heck, why change, just go. It was cold so I did have a black winter jacket on. The clerk at the drive through can look down right into the van. All was ok, heh, until I dropped the change as I was paying. I had to open the door, reach down for the change. I'm not sure if she saw my velvet top, which was a little low cut and may have shown the forms. She smiled as I drove away. But, she usually does.

cathie
11-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Never completly dressed since I haven't really tried makeup and I only have the one wig. I don't think I'm that passable anyway. Before I decided to be a stay at home dad, I would wear a skirt and heels to drive home almost every day. I always wore pantyhose so it was perfect except the time the cop pulled me over.

J-Girl
11-28-2006, 03:10 PM
My first time out dressed was a Dress and Drive. I know I would never pass, but that didn't stop me from makeup, jewlery, the works! What made it really exciting was that I did not bring and drab stuff with me. If I got a flat, well then I goiing to be totally out. I initially figured I would just drive around the block. Well the block ended up being about 50 miles long.

Jestina
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
I just remembered an incident either on the news or on a reality cop show.

Cops were chasing a pickup truck I think in California somewhere, and the driver would not pull over, when they finally got the truck cornered, the driver turned out ot be a balding guy in a skirt, blouse, panties, and bra. With makeup too BTW.
It was noted that when they initially flshed their lights at him he removed his wig.

So the moral is keep your sense of humour and smile pretty when the cops want to speak to you.
That way you won't end up on reality TV...OH MY, look at that!!!
"Reality T.V." !! Very punny eh?

Jestina!!

SatinSarah
11-28-2006, 06:25 PM
its all I have mangaged.. many years ago as a teenager an when I was in my early 20s. I dressed hen my parents were out - jumped in the car to avoid the neighours and drove about 5 miles. I stopped at a telepone booth and got out. I was only outside for 3 minutes but the rush of wind up my skirt was great.

A few years later when I was a student I dressed and walked aorund the block in the dark. I avoided eye contact so I don't know if I was read. This gave me the confidence to drive into town in the dark, get out of the car and go to an ATM. I passed people but again didn't get any eye contact so no idea if I was read. But that was 20 years ago and life has changed. A wife, kids, responsible job and it never progressed. I keep dreaming of going out again, but would like an evening out with other CDers. The thrill of sharing a night out would be great. I am so jealous of all you girls who can do it!

Sierra Evon
11-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Whats that in my rear-view mirror.....Blue&red lights .......:eek:

Chiana
11-28-2006, 07:58 PM
I have dressed and driven numerous times. Once, I was about 5 miles from home and the car suddenly stopped running. I coasted onto a side street to see if I could figure something out. I was terrified at the prospect of walking home at 2 AM in 3" heels and dressed to the nines. I never figured out what was wrong. I wiggled some wiring. Fiddled with the coil and distributor. Checked the gas gauge. Nada. Tried to start it and it started right up and never gave me another problem. Sure took me a long time to decide to venture out again.

Aprilrain
11-29-2006, 12:08 AM
almost every time i buy something i have to were it home so i find an isolated spot in the mall parking lot and dress in the car! when i wear a wig i feel safer i dont worry about being stoped next to someone who could see i just hide behind my hair. Its worked so far.

Imma
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
To Group: :love:

Imma has put on National Nude Pantyhose, A Playtex 18 Hour HWLLPG, Two pairs of National Black Stockings, a Rago 6210 HWLLPG, Red Vasserette Panties, and a Rago panty brief. :eek:

Imma has sewed nine garter grip loops to each leg of Playtex girdle and girdle prevented from sliding down with a pair of wide suspenders attached to top of girdle. :D

Nothing can match the despotic grip of nylon stockings, many garter grips, and a tight girdle held in place. :o

Imma plans a drive in drab over clothes to store and buy LOTTO ticket. Could buy a lot of good stuff with $9Million!:thumbsup:

LOL:heehee:

:doll: Imma:doll:

Penny Lane
11-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Used to love to dress and drive. Would get dressed once wife had gone to work and then go out. Sometimes I would drive to a TV changaway store about 45 minutes away. Would pop in shop, have a coffee with the girls there then drive back home. From there it progressed to filling the car with petrol, going into shopping centres (malls) and window shopping and hearing the click of my heels on the tiled floor. Sometimes I would visit a small lingerie shop on the outskirts of a large town and several times bought myself some sexy underwear. Used to love seeing my reflection in the rear view mirror too and my polished nails on the wheel. As a woman, I was often let out at junctions by men, lovely feeling, would smile and a little wave of thanks.

In fact it was while getting the car out of the garage to go for a dressed drive that my neighbour (who I'd thought had gone off to work) suddenly appeared asking if I was alright, and how *****( my male name ) was, she didn't recognise the female me, not until I told her who I really was, but that is a whole different story.

Marcie Sexton
11-29-2006, 01:56 PM
As Karren will attest, my area of the country is not very understanding or tolerant of us girls, but sooner or later I will dress and drive, right now I spend a lot of time at home working on my walk...

W, G, M, all little towns I live around and drive through regularly have the porto typical "red neck" cops who would love to find something on a girl and maker her pay for a life time...course if you don't live here you wouldn't understand...

With all that said, I will dress and drivevery soon, perhaps with my wife as an escort...

Katie Lynn cd
11-29-2006, 02:39 PM
I have only done this one time and it is the only time I have ever been out in "public". I was alone at a cabin in the mountains in east TN. I would never have the nerve to do it from home. It felt great!

rickie121x
11-29-2006, 03:08 PM
When I first moved to Vegas, I lived in several of those motel apartments usually having several floors. In two of them I lived on an upper floor and had to walk up flights of steps - outdoors and open.... :eek:

It wasn't the driving that was the challenge, it was the notion of being spotted and ridiculed that caused me a lot of concern. :devil: Vegas is a redneck town, believe it! And these folks can be pretty tough!

I was usually dressed in black, as a Domme, and with pretty flashy jewelry and accessories - and so I expected exaggerated reactions.

As so often is the case, the results were never as disastrous as I expected, and with a few askew glances and an overheard after-remark or two, that was as bad as it happened. Whew :D

:heehee: Rickie :dom:

EjayeCD
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
As a cop, I have o tell you to be careful so you do not get pulled over. That could be very embarrasing.

Karren H
11-29-2006, 05:09 PM
I still Dress and Drive....but usually on my way to and from somewhere.....

Karren

krisinpink
11-29-2006, 05:51 PM
[/QUOTE] Before you know it, you'll be dancing the night away in a sequined cocktail dress.[/QUOTE]

Sky, What a sweet and darling enocuragement!

I've dressed and driven several times...it is a thrill (especially the walk to and from the car) I agree that the feel of nylons is exquisite and driving in heels really is different. I'm looking forward to getting a super-glam pair of sunglasses, earrings that are HUGE, hang an adorable rufflely blouse on the clothes hook in the backseat, and just relish being the girl I want to be just driving down the road!!

krisinpink
11-29-2006, 05:53 PM
Ejaye, embarrassing sure, but what about legal bits? Is it against the rules in some states??

Jestina
11-29-2006, 10:55 PM
To Group: :love:

Imma has put on National Nude Pantyhose, A Playtex 18 Hour HWLLPG, Two pairs of National Black Stockings, a Rago 6210 HWLLPG, Red Vasserette Panties, and a Rago panty brief. :eek:

Imma has sewed nine garter grip loops to each leg of Playtex girdle and girdle prevented from sliding down with a pair of wide suspenders attached to top of girdle. :D

:doll: Imma:doll:

Imma:

You certainly write the most interesting posts on this forum.
I never tire of reading them. Always good for a smile.

Jestina.

Jestina
11-29-2006, 11:12 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY THIS IS JESTINAS 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \0/ \0/\0/\0/\0/

As a cop, I have o tell you to be careful so you do not get pulled over. That could be very embarrasing.\

Ejaye:

My dad was a cop for a while, which is funny to me as an Irish stereotype, and my grandma was from Boston.
Totally irrelevant to this thread and just passing comments.

However, I must ask, is it illegal to drive a car en femme in any states?

I was friends with a cop in the 1960's who dressed and drove a lot.
He thought it was funny and he usually had a few drinks before doing it.
He always claimed to be going to a costume party.
At a wedding he told us that it was illegal on a technicality where the law made reference to "being in disguise".

In those days their was no such thing as photo ID on a license.
A drivers license in Ontario was a piece of paper the same as a title was printed on. So it would only be read as a gender issue in this case as there would be no other reference.

My picture looks nothing like me so I could be "in disguise" every day!
LOL!! As most of us could I guess.

So back to the question...Illegal anywhere that you know of?

Jestina.

Billie Jean
11-30-2006, 06:37 PM
I have done it fully dressed many times and always get a rush. Usually I do it at night and will get out of the car to get a soda from a vending machine where I can be seen from a distance by passers by. Billie Jean

Imma
11-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Jestina:

Thanks for response.

Imma has written numerous technical papers and my family tells me I should write a book.

Lots of true and funny stories from a traveling salesman of twenty eight years.

Thanks again for words of encouragement.

The old sales rules still apply.

A blind hog will find an acron - If he just keeps rooting around!

LOL

Imma

viky carr
12-01-2006, 01:03 AM
it turn out that i'm not alone, my first time out was at night time, when out for a ride, wearing high heels, mini skirt and a blond wig, let me be honest i was shaking thinking that every body was looking at me, but it was fascinating a beautiful experience

suzy2005
12-01-2006, 05:38 AM
Hi to everyone.
Regarding driving whilst dressed - although here in the UK, it's perfectly legal to wear women's clothing in a public place, although I wouldn't because of the looks and remarks I'd get from the general public!
So the only way to safely do it, is to go out for a drive whilst wearing.
I frequently do this of an evening - usually whilst wearing a wig, makeup, a black basque with nylons, mini-skirt and a blouse or top. I'm then free to drive around and get the tremendous 'buzz' from wearing my favourite clothes! Sometimes I stop somewhere quiet and take a short stroll - the feeling of pure freedom and 'naughtiness' serving only to heighten my experience! On these occasions, I have been known to hitch up my skirt and show the world my sexy undies as an act of defience - in effect, sticking two fingers up to society for not allowing me to indulge in what is after all, a harmless pastime that hurts nobody! I also frequently drive around of an evening in the privacy of my car, with my skirt hitched right up so that 'everything' is on show - the sensual feeling I get being indescribable!
I also sometimes wear my undies of an evening and wait until it’s dark before going out into the back alley behind my house. Usually, all I’m wearing is a wig, my black basque, nylons and a black negligee, and I quietly move the short distance to the end of the alley where it joins another. Once there, I lean back against the wall in the semi-shade of the orange street lights and allow my negligee to fall open to expose my undies! The feeling of being dressed in my sexy undies in a public place making it so exciting!
I have been approached by the police whilst 'dressed' in my car in a lay-by.
They asked what I was doing and then asked why I was dressed as a woman?
I told them that it gave me a feeling of freedom and liberation like no other - the constraints and pressures of being an everyday male, simply disappearing and allowing me to fully relax! To their credit, they made no snide remarks or tried to belittle me, nor did they laugh or make any diccourtious remarks, and they said that they could see what I meant by how I felt. The meeting ended with them wishing me well and with them driving away - leaving me to enjoy the time left that evening.
To sum up - if you haven't tried driving whilst 'dressed' - then do it, and find out for yourself just how sensual it feels!
Good luck to you all!

Jenni B
12-02-2006, 05:44 AM
Wow, well said Suzy. There isn't a lot I can add to that and agree with you whole heartedly.
Dress and drive is one of the first and best experiences i've ever had and still do on occassions. Do my make up before leaving the house, put my attire in the car ready then leave under the cover of darkness so the neighbours don't see.
Then find a safe place to park to get changed. Here comes one of the best bits, when i remove my trousers to expose my nylon covered legs then slide a skirt up. Replacing my traniers with high heels. Phworr.... what a feeling and knowning that the illussion is all coming together.

It just has to be done.:happy:

Angie G
12-02-2006, 05:55 AM
Cami some time I drive home from work at night dressedin hose heel skirt and bra and just love it but as for going out I just don't pass at all :hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
12-08-2006, 12:44 AM
After a tough morning of work, I took the afternoon off to buy Kristen some new clothers. She has been so good recently. Before I left, I put on knee-highs (going to Payless) and panties (hoping to buy a new skirt or jeans). Having read this thread earlier, I decided to drive in heels.

It was so much fun, even though I was still dressed in my guy outer clothes. When I parked the car at the mall, I gingerly stepped out as darkness was falling. Then walked around the car. Then up and down between cars in the lot. It was a thrill. Hearing the click of my heels outside was exciting.

Now I'm planning a few more excursions!

cassius1976
12-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Did another dress and drive last night. I was all stressed out about taxes and decided to dress to relax. so I put on my black and white thong and matching bra, garter belt and black nylons, my red skirt and red blouse and my new black 3" heels. did my make up and finally put on long wig. as I was relaxing watching TV I went to get a glass of milk and saw that I wass out. so I drove to a little stop and rob that Is not very busy at nights and is about 30 minutes from where I live so I would not be recognized. I went in with my heels a clickking and the cool air under my skirt. the clerk range me up and I paid then in my best fem voice I wished him a merry christmas and left. the drive home was the best. verry exciting. will have to do it again soon. :be: :luvu:

Audry
12-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Hell yes I have done that a few times when I first divorced,,I can remember the excitment like it was yesterday.. I used to bring a flashlight with me so it would shine down on my heels and legs. that was before they had these didgital cams I have been thinking for making a quick little movie while driving..:wave:

Alice Torn
12-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi. My second drive out, I stopped at might, in a small coastal town, in Washington state, walked around the waterfront docks, then through town.. A cop car, was slowly lurking, following me around town. I was nervous, and pantyhose kept slipping down, and I had to feep pulling them up. I got into my car, and drove back toward my motel, and the cop was following me, after a few miles, he turned on his lights, and I just about dirtied my dress! He asked me what i was doing walking around at night, and if i had been drinking, and where i was going. I told him i was dressed up, as a woman, to see what a lady goes through, what it is like . He said he did not care about my clothes, but about my nervous driving. I told him I was going back to my motel nearby, and he let me go. Boy, that was scary. Just, the night before, I took my very first drive, dressed up, and got gasoline. I went and got gas twice, that night, and several people noticed me. After the cop left, I got gas again, in my short dress, dark hose, and 4" black patent leather pumps, and a few people , especially one guy really noticed how tall I was, and my legs. Lucille

Deanna2
12-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Last Friday I bought a pink denim mini skirt and had it on at home with a pink lace cami and heels. I had arranged to visit a friend for the weekend at his weekender. I knew he wouldn't be there before midnight because of his work schedule. So anyway as it was getting on dark I decided to drive up dressed as I was. It is about an hour's drive and the experience was fantastic.

Beckii_aCDInOz
12-10-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd be totally absorbed in the fear that either the car would break down, I'd get pulled up for speeding or some other stupid thing, or any number of other catastrophes.

Though I'm happy to CD at home, I shant lie and say I've not entertained the fantasy of doing it once in my life, going out en femme. My biggest issue is I'm just too tall, that scares me and I feel that would be my demise in the give away stakes.

hugs

x

beckii

Karmen
12-16-2006, 11:00 AM
As a cop, I have o tell you to be careful so you do not get pulled over. That could be very embarrasing.

I can confirm that. I wasn't stopped by a cop while driving, but got checked out for my identity while walking back to my car from nightly walk. Really emberassing. I always dress up at home to the last detail and than drive to the other part of the town to walk around a little. I really enjoy those walks in the public and feel great while walking around dressed as a woman, but I just can't deside to tell my family and friends about my passion. I think I might loose my job if I come out of the closet. Drive away from my house and back to is really scary. I always fear that someone might see me, even that I go out like that only at night.

Imma
12-17-2006, 10:20 AM
To Group:love:

Imma went out today in drab but was dressed underneath my pants and shirt.:devil:

As shown in photograph, Imma would have preferred to drive in exposed garters, black stockings, and black patent high heel oxfords.:o

Today, Imma was wearing nude pantyhose, Custom Maid 578 HWLLPG, black stockings, Rago 6210 HWLLP, red Vasserette panties, a Rago panty brief, and a red belt.:eek:

The tugging feeling of the garter tabs on the Custom Maid girdle and the stockings was fantastic!:thumbsup:

Cindy1512
12-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Dress and drive is great fun.

generally the only time I get to be dressed and out of the house.

long drives with heels is murder though!

Sierra Evon
12-17-2006, 02:45 PM
Dont let'em catch you doing 55 in a 54.......:eek:

edina1
12-17-2006, 06:40 PM
A couple of times years back, along country roads at night, would find a secluded parking area, pull off my shirt etc, on with a flowery Laura Ashley mini-dress, off with lower half and trousers, shoes, socks, etc and the delight of knickers and tights, mid-length boots, and then start off again ... the thrill of oncoming headlights and the idea of being seen, driving fast, the fear of what might happen if something went wrong.... too exciting to be safe...

notquitegirl
12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
Not counting, of course, the times I've driven for an actual destination, I've made several cross-country trips in a skirt, pantyhose, and heels, without wig or makeup, and including several restroom stops in a skirt. I've even taken my mother to the airport and helped her unload in a skirt and pantyhose. It's a blast.

pediqr
12-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I used to check into motels and get dolled up ,then after midnight or so ,I would walk around outside ,maybe get some ice out of the bin, or get a coke or such. I was seen on several occasions, but never really noticed,I think.
But wow I remember the flush rush that I would get.:rolleyes:

allisonrn06
12-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Usually when I buy a new pair of heels, I will wear them on the drive home with nylons on under my jeans of course. But I can only recall two times in the last couple of years that I was out in anything more than heels and hose,and both times it was for a drive in my car and at night.

Kristen Marie
12-18-2006, 10:18 AM
Allison, I love doing exactly that. Knee highs, boot cut jeans and strappy heels.....wow!!!

cassius1976
01-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Have nopt heard anything in this catagory for a while. does any one do this anymore?

Cathy_NJ
01-15-2007, 12:04 AM
I have on quite a few occasions. Even some of the times I have a place to go, wind up being no more than a dress and drive.
The first time was in the early 70's, a gg girlfriend had "talked me into" getting dressed and going out to a straight club. She got me all dolled up, in her dress, and made me up, and did a pretty good job, considering what she had to work with. Then after a martini for courage, off we went. We walked down 6 floors because I was too scared to take the elevator! When we got to the club, we found that they were closed that night!! so, technically, it wasn't a dress and drive, I did try to go into the club, just never made it.

The most recent was an attempt to go to "drag night" at a local gay bar. I drove all the way there, and pulled into the parking lot. As I passed the entrance, I saw a gamut of guys, and no one other than me wearing a dress, so I chickened out, and just made a uturn and left... to the hooting in the background as I passed the door again! Then, just to make the night even more memorable, during the drive back home, I had to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting two deer that jumped in front of me!!!! My heart was in my throat!!! There were some other adventures, but they can wait for another post.. HUGS .. Cathy

Jestina
01-15-2007, 05:56 AM
As a matter of fact, as I type this it is raining in Toronto, raining buckets.
It is 5 AM and I awoke to the realization tht I have a leak in the tailgate of on of my shop trucks. (Which I have parked on the street.
THis truck has about eight thousand dollars woth of tools in it andI hate opening up tools to see them filled with rust.
Sooo, the decision is made to go out to move the truck to a sheltered spot.

I am wearing a tight knit nightgown, a gift from my G/F, as well as a perfectly fitting bra and a pair if perfect forms.
And as a tribute to our friend "Imma" a light pantie girdle.
(Hey Imma:hugs:)
Am I going to change at 5 am just for this???
NOO WAY!!!

So I get in to a long rain coat (Not the famous blue one-Leanard cohen)
and a pair of womens flat slippers.
and I start driving the truck around the neighborhood looking for a sheletered spot on the street.
I have one of my cars parked in a sheltered spot so I then move the car out and the truck in.

I then have to repark the car. Of course I had to drive it untill it warmed up, right? Can't just start it up for two minute after all...So I Picked up newspaper went to a "Tim Hortons" drive through got a foffe and headed back home.

So this totals about 45 minute driving around the neighborhood in the rain weraring a tight form fitting nighty and showing off my "breasts".
It was a chilly excursion but fun.

Wow Toronto is warm in the winter.
Well I am now back in bed and typing this.
I am one of the better known people in this part of town.15 years on my street. My cars are known to everyone as no one else has semi exotic European sedans. As for my trucks, well they are unique in the neighborhood too becaue y neighbors are all white colar professionals.
I am the only one who rworkes with his hands probably in my entire neighborhood.
Got to admit even I was pretty white collar when I moved here.
But now, after my mid life crisis I kind of stand out. sometimes I feel like the "token working guy".

Soo there is NO mistake about who is driving these things I have parked all over the street..
If anyone was out they would always go out of their way to talk to me.
At least say hello.
Does this count as a D+D?

I think the dress and drive thread may have accomplished its purpose.
This thread certainly has "legs" one of the longest ones to date but it may be runnig out of steam.

Doesn't have to though!!

We will see.

This was the closest I have come in a while to risky dressing.

It was fun!!

Gee cassius1976, thanks for your query.
I would probably have never written this otherwise.

Jestina (wet and chilled but smiling!)

Imma
01-15-2007, 08:28 AM
Jestina and Group::love:

Thanks for remembering Imma in you post.:happy:

You just can not beat the feeling of wearing multiple girdles and highly tensioned gartered stockings. Driving or walking in this attire is erotic and the despotic grip of "church girdles" is fantastic!:eek:

My daughter and granddaughter live about a 12 to 13 hour drive from us.:(

I plan to be properly girdled and attired in pantyhose and gartered nylon stocking for this trip. It will be under my drab male clothes. People will wonder why I am smiling so much!:heehee:

If I could talk my wife into it, I would make the long drive in my red Muumuu and black patent, CFMHH knee boots.:o

As hiked skirt picture shows, Imma is wearing pantyhose, garter stockings, and three "church girdles!":thumbsup:

Who saids this thread has to wither and die? :rolleyes:

LOL:devil:

:doll:

Jestina
01-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Imma, you are an absolute party on wheels.

You sure put a smile on my mug.

cassius1976
01-19-2007, 05:34 AM
well I went on another dress and drive tonight. I was in navy blue slacks, white blouse with a navy blue blazer, white panties and bra, inserts, white cami, wig, make up, and my 3" white heels.
Before I got dressed I applied some fake nails and painted them bright red to match m lip stick.
I went to the gas station that is a block from my house to put gas in the car. I know that a couple of people saw me, but dont know if they knew or not. Paid with my credit card and left. What a thrill standing there putting gas in the car dressed. got a nice breaze threw the slacks that gave me goose bumps. I cant wait to do it again soon.

Imma
01-20-2007, 06:46 AM
To Jestina & Group::love:

Nice to know that Imma's efforts are appreciated and acknowledged.:o

Will try to keep some new pictures being posted!:D

Be forewarned, Imma's pictures will still have some stocking top flashing!:eek:

LOL:happy:

Bethany Ann
01-20-2007, 09:34 AM
I went crazy yesterday and got up early, told my wife I was going shopping before work because I could not sleep. Lots of dressup then into the car...what fun, it always is. I love being out right at twilight and walking seemesly into and out of businesses as they open. I love the look on a young girls face when they see you. They usually give you the biggest warmest smile and a little laugh...then they run to get their friends. It truly is a fun way to start your day.

Bethany Ann

Imma
01-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Following photographs are my attire for a drive tonight.:o

Imma in flats would defintely be safer than wearing some of my CFMHH!:devil:

If I can talk wife into this, it will happen.If she says: "No", that will be end of matter.:thumbsdn:

Maybe she will make Imma stay in these three "church" girdles all night.:heehee:

Girdles are held in place with suspenders on top at front and back and a total of sixteen garter grips to the pair of nylon stockings.:happy:

Yes, the first "church" girdle is a Playtex 18 hour OBG.:p

If all else fails, Imma will surely get a favorable remark on how good my legs look!:eek:

LOL::rolleyes:

nadeen
01-25-2007, 11:49 PM
i went to a holloween party dressed like elvira black dress black heels long wig lonng nails corset and drove a hearse

AmandaS.
01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Dressing and going out on a drive was my first experience with dressing. I've crossdressed in some capacity ever since high school. I just found myself one day trying on a pair of Mom's brand new Leggs suntan sandalfoot pantyhose and a pair of 3" wedge heel sandals. Later that same day I put my jeans on over the hose, put a skirt and that same pair of sandals in a duffle bag, and went out for a drive. At that time, I had an '86 Pontiac Fiero GT, standard. You get an education in driving in heels very quickly when your first attempt is with a stick shift!! To this day, driving while wearing a dress, hose, and a sexy pair of heels is one of my favorite things. Seeing heels on the pedals, feeling the wind up my skirt and my pantyhosed legs rubbing together, my long fingernails wrapped around the steering wheel, it all comes together in a great feeling for me.

vicky lee
01-29-2007, 12:49 PM
i love the dress n drives ,it was the first time i went out.
i think its a very good starting point if you have not been out

Audry
01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
Amanda: going for a drive for the first time at night I used a flashlite to look at my legs driving there was a heart throbbing elation that is unforgetable for me. another time I took a camera with me on a drive and took pictures in a Wal -Mart parking lot. I can relate to your extatic reaction. when I first went on that drive I thought i was some kind of pervert untill i did some reading on the subject.

Kristen Marie
01-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Slipping into a pair of heels, even the low two inch ones, is extra special when you are behind the wheel. I have found a few nice parking lots with plenty of long-term park cars where I can get out and walk in my heels and jeans, even though I am not dressed. It's a great feeling!

Audry
01-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Kristen you look so passible, you could walk any were and pass.
you look Marvelous. I think i will try the jeans and flats with freshly shaved legs in a parking lot not far from were i live, I'm all agog now!! I can't wait till dark tonight.:whistling:

Audry
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
My ex-wife is in law enforcement and I would be on the top of the rumor mill.
but I love the driving urdge to do it forces me to drive at night as a silk Sister.
I think it is the chalange off getting caught makes it more exiting.

Robyn B
01-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Secret compartment in my trunk for a pair of heels to drive in....love swerving through traffic while driving in pumps...gives me a slight 'bitchy' feeling which I find quite satisfying!!

Already have my line prepared if I'm pulled over by the police while wearing pumps.....

"by the way, officer, height on my driver's license assumes I'm in flats......."

:D

Audry
01-29-2007, 07:43 PM
You go girl. good to throw them of a lttle LOL

krisinpink
01-29-2007, 09:15 PM
The first couple of times I ventured out of the house (beyond the front steps) was a 'dress & drive'. Certainly thrilling!

Recently, I'm more comfortable, and when I've slipped on a full or partial outfit, driving altough still a rush has become more a part of the trip. I still get a genuine thrill with the feeling of heels on the pedals, and that glimpse of stocking and shoe from under my slacks or skirt!

My SO and I went for what we dubbed a "Girls Goth Night Out" last October. She did me up 120% (Way further than she'd ever done for me before) and we went to the local Techno Club for the night. I was in a pair of way-over the top Grobe 20 platform open-toed quarter strap sandals (4-5" heel) and driving was DEFINATELY a trick to do! We had a few laughs...none as hard as the laugh she had when I got hit on :) She bolted as soon as this fellow approached me, but I digress....

Dressing and driving is fun, and I expect to be doing it for a long time!

Jestina
01-29-2007, 11:06 PM
AAAAhhhG!!

I am laughing and amazed, although I really don't know why.
Of course other people would do similar things...what did I think I invented cross dressing or something??

I am gettin a large kick out of reading about others who do use flashlights at night to see there feet etc.

Hey, here is another one, I went with a girlfriend, (as in friend who is female) to a beauty supply store and got several bottles of nail polish on her discount card. As we got into the car I put some on my big toenail and drove barefoot.

she sort of tolerated that.

But...it got me into the habit of keeping nail polish in the car. When I am in rush hour traffic I put on nail polish while at lights and gridlock traffic.

Helps pass the time fer sher.

Then drive barefoot with my feet way down in the tunnel out of all sight except mine...

Edit note: For the sake of clarity my cars have a "cockpit" like setting. THey are very closed in around the driver and extremely ergonomic.
No one from anmy angle can see my feet with the door closed.
Even a cop looking in if I were pulled over could never tell.
Is that cleared up? Yah it was that "tunnel" comment wasn't it?.

annecwesley
03-03-2007, 08:14 AM
I love to dress and drive. I remember well the first very nervous D&D around the block when my wife was away -what a rush! The following night I ventured further from home, the next night I got out of my car for a couple minutes, the next I took a walk in a park I drove to.

Whenever I have to drive to Boston I dress to some degree or another on the trip. Sometimes if I travel for my job I'll wear pantyhose and bring a skirt along to change into. I have a wrap around specifically for driving -it's easy to change into and out of.

krissy
03-03-2007, 09:35 AM
i have done it a few times ILOVEIT!!! ITS GREAT i get such a charge out of driving while im all made upand sometimes i do my makeup at lightsoh my god its great:OMG: :Party2: :bye:

krissy:dom: :hugs:

"Mary"
03-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Akin to Nicolv's note, my first outing was getting gas on the way to Halloween party. I enjoyed it so much I went and got more gas. This was almost as much fun as the party itself. Dress & Drive & stop ROCKS!

lissetta
03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Last fall i went out with my g.f. and used her credit card to get gas.Stuck card into reciept slot and it jammed in there.Went in to get help whereby 2 fellas came out no problem....loved it!!!

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2007, 12:37 PM
I have done this 100's of times, it never gets old. Many more times than not though I get out at a store and do some shopping, it's nice to go on the drive but the destinations are the real fun of it all. I used to work out of town and I would dress and drive home every day, did this for about 2 years solid and always would stop at a rest area to change back in drab just before I got home. since the wife knows about sandra I would come home fully dressed now if I were working out of town, "sadly" I have my own business now so I don't get out of town much.

janet p
03-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Before I turned this on this morning this was my idea tonight kind of funny:tongueout I still have shave and get ready but thats part of the thrill.:love:

Lovely Rita
03-03-2007, 04:21 PM
Sounds like a great way to build up the confidance. Thanks for sharing.

Sienna_cd
03-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Yes, I've done it also. It is a great way to build up courage. I'd drive down the Interstate pull of the road to get out and act like I was looking at one of my tires. Great feeling w/the rush of the passing cars trying to blow up your skirt.

Sexy

Jestina
03-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Gee Hi everyone:

I have been MIA for a while.
Life business and life again.

Well, it seems that every time I read a D+D story I remember yet another one to share.

I had a white 73 Cadillac Eldorado convertible in the late seventies early eighties. It had a perfect body but I never had the money for a top. So the top was literally rags, I would drive holding and umbrella sometimes and in the colder weather with the windows up and heater full blast I would wrap myself in a blanket and drive.

Well can you see where this is going?

Twice I dressed in a short skirt, hose and ankle boots walked out to my car wrapped in the blanket, just for the thrill of a drive.
Of course in the cold weather the thrill is actuially having heat blow up your skirt.

Wow, I had forgotten about that, I drove the entire Toronto length of Yonge street in December with the top down wearing a skirt while wrapped in a blanket.
The Caddilac's staggering consumption of fuel being the only thing ending those drives. Never had the nerve to gas up en femme. This was way before "pay at the pump". Self serve was the latest thing then.

Well girls, thanks for that trip down memory lane.
Jog me again sometime!

Jestina.

tightsgirl
03-04-2007, 03:25 AM
I drove back from LA to Vegas in a skirt, heels, tights and a leotard:heehee:

petrasue
03-04-2007, 07:33 PM
well as ive only just come out to my self and friends and x wife last 6 months ago, after 30 odd years of hateing my self (still not sure about using that term)
i love the feeling and thrill of stopping and puting on proper clothes ie short mini skirt,high heels, stockings and all and driveing after leaveing site which for me as im in the the uk could be any where over a 3 hour drive back home , then getting stuck in road works,dont seam to care any more if people see me on the roads as i cant hear them that is if they actually notice me and feeling so free and at ease in my self, just need to be able to do this all the time and not in the dark !!! one day soon when im ready it will happen

any way next time i work late roll on find laybay and get dressed up and go for it girl
petrasue xx

Ammdi
03-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Great contributions girls!

Ocasionally, my work will take me out of my home city, regionally, for the day, or part of it. When returning home after working that part day, I like to slip into a nice short skirt, and heels. (Already having pantyhose on, because the only time I'm without them is my daily shower!) I love the feeling of the summer drives, with the wind blowing and the sun shining on my legs.

Love those days.

btmgrl6
03-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Here in california I've been stopped a few times. it's against the law to disguise your identity,but not usually enforced...If you are stopped and show id,as long as you are not wanted or susupected of committing a crime...they won't give you a second thought. I live in Hollywood,and hell..you can walk down the street here smoking pot, and you won't get arrested or even ticketed..
If some of you more nervous girls would like to be able to walk all over town enfemme...come visit. In Hollywood a cd'er would be about number 30 on the list of strange sights. Hahahahahahahah.
And the shopping!! Just a short trip to downtown Los Angeles...and you're in the "Fashion District"
Hundreds of shops,selling designer clothing at rock bottom prices.skirts,blouses,dresses,jeans,pants,bathing suits,sweaters, sexy under things, shoes..........OMG...shoes,shoes and more shoes.You name it and they sell it. You can even haggle with them. You can get make-up, even Mac, and Dermablend...wigs..good ones for around $60.00.
Then there's the jewelery mart..just down the street woooohooooo.
I have paid as little as $9.00 for a pair of jeans.....$10.00-$20.00 for pumps, $5.00- $10.00 for a blouse. panties... 2 pair for $5.00,bras (good ones) $5.00-$7.00. naturally you can buy more expensive clothing there also. Evening gowns and such, but still well under retail prices.
"WARNING" Leave the credit cards at home or you might go broke hahahahha.
Steph

pinkheels
05-12-2007, 11:16 PM
My first dress and drive was when I was in college and I got dressed in a parking lot next to the high school in the town I went to college. I had made the mistake of bringing my 6" heels with a 2" platform that I bought for real cheap online. It was hard to drive but I managed. I loved it.

missattitude
05-12-2007, 11:41 PM
When I was in my ealry teens I would go out and drive with a skirt and tigth and heels, no makeup no wig ect. But, now that I am in my early twenty's I find it harder to go out in drag at all now. Don't know why. I guess it is because I have no one to go out with and I am just a chicken shit..
oh well
md

Mitch23
05-13-2007, 05:52 AM
Thats how i recently started too. First drive out absolutely terrified - up the motorway to a computer exhibition. Quickly realised that noones looking or interested so became a stepping stone to actually getting out of the car and doing things. Mind you Ive not had a puncture or a breakdown yet and definitely keep below the speed limit! Guess i would just have to flutter my eyelashes and look helpless!!

mitch

Mitch23
05-13-2007, 05:54 AM
hey that sounds cool!

mitch

Angie G
05-13-2007, 07:17 AM
I work days for 2 week then nights for 2 weeks alot of the nights now that it's good weather I dress and drive the 25 mi.s home and love it.
Once I was out fishing trout strems
i put on a skirt and drove the back roads some :hugs:
Angie

Annesah
05-13-2007, 08:42 AM
Got to admit when I feel like a bad girl it gives me a kick. Short skirt or hot pants. White sneaks, no socks. Mini van to widen the panorama. Tease those truckers? Let's go for a drive!

CammyT
05-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Aloha,
Sounds like a great way to start getting out! Too bad for me though. Lady Z is the only '05 Lemans Sunset (Orange pearl) Roadster in Hawaii! And my truck has personalized plates!

deniedtoo
05-13-2007, 12:05 PM
Interesting that this post got more activity today. I just spent the weekend in Atlanata, and decided to drive back home (180 miles) en femme. I put on a skort under my drabs, filled up the car, and took advantage of a large empty parking lot behind a warehouse near the gas station.

Took pants off in the car (revealing the skorts), put on bras, and a black top. Did my makeup using the car mirror, and was off running.

Including makeup time, the whole trip was 3hrs long. When I got home, I did the reverse. Stopped in behind a school at a large parking lot. Put the pants on over the skort, top & bras back in the bags, and wiped off the makeup before driving the last couple of miles to the apt.

I think only 1 person even noticed. All he did was a double take, as he and his wife made there left hand turn infront of me (his light green, mine red)while I was waiting at a set of traffic lights.

I found it rather comforting more than anything else to let Kacey have some time outside the confines of the apt.

Alex!
05-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Ah, yes. The ol' dress n drive. I've done that several times, and the walk to and from the car was always arduous. Then, I had a place with a garage and all was perfect. Wearing sunglasses, strangely, helped me to be more confident also. I think this is the most common and easiest way to ease into going out en femme. The urge to step out, however, is very strong, so new folks should be careful :)

Dixie
05-13-2007, 04:07 PM
I have a 1965 Falcon 4-door, that has very low miles (65000) and it is all original, it always causes people to look at it when I drive by. I want to dress to the nines in a late fifties to mid-sixties style and cruise around in Grand Junction. I guess we will see if this happens or not.

katia
05-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Been out several times driving enfemme and i love it,i have a place where i change put my makeup on and check my self in a full length mirror then out to the car i go.( with my man clothes in the boot )
I have got out at a car lot and had a look around,got out at a cash point and got some cash out drove down the motorway flashing a bit of leg :D at the lorry drivers :devil:
I have pulled up in a petrol station but couldn't pluck up the courage to get out and fill up en femme but next week i will do it :p

Sarahwithanh11
05-14-2007, 01:02 AM
I've done it quite a few times, and it's always a lot of fun! I usually don't get out of the car much, maybe just to throw something into the trash can.

A couple of months ago, I was driving home and was about an hour away from home. I wasn't fully made up - just my yellow sweater, denim skirt and wig. Not enough to get out of the car, and I'm not very passable anyway.

Anyway, I suddenly noticed the gas gauge was getting pretty low! I pulled off the freeway, looking for a place to change. But there wasn't really a secluded place, and the stations were all pretty busy so I chickened out and got back on the freeway. Maybe I had enough gas to get home after all.

About 10 miles later, the "low fuel" light came on! No way I could make it now - so I got off at the next exit. Again, there wasn't a good place to change clothes since if I took off my sweater my bra would show and that might draw attention. But I was REALLY getting low on gas!

Finally, I pulled into a gas station. I let the car in front of me, which was the only one in the station, finish and pull away while I pretended to search for a credit card. Once they left, I figured I might as well go for it or I'd never get home! So I got out, in my sweater and skirt, and filled the tank. It felt so great, I even grabbed the wiper and cleaned off the windshield!

Next I'm going to go through the drive-thru. But I'll have be wearing full makeup for that. SOON!!!

AllieSF
05-14-2007, 01:30 AM
My first and only (so far) dress and drive was last week on my first night out all dressed up. I dressed completely, did all my make-up except for my lipstick and wig. I dorve to a local train station as people were coming home for work and selected an area open but with some cars. I put on the wig and finished my lipstick. As I was putting on my jewelry the person I was meeting arrived. I finished up and we hit the road for the drive into San Francisco. It was such a joy to drive in a short skirt and see my silky legs in the light of day. Paid the toll crossing the bridge with no problem. Being outside on a cool windy night was another experience as the cold air rushed up my legs and unfortunately messed up my wig. All in all a great night out with great friends and will do it again.

faltenrock
05-14-2007, 01:39 AM
I actually started dressing out when I got my first car at 18. That meant a lot of freedom in many ways for me.

For the time I remember dressing up, my car is a big part of it. It takes me toll all the places I want to go to. It also means a certain security to me.

Whenever I go out dressed, I get dressed shortly after leaving my hometown, then keep on my clothes the whole day. It's a great feeling, so far with no accident - fortunately.

Doreen

Mitch23
05-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Ah, yes. The ol' dress n drive. I've done that several times, and the walk to and from the car was always arduous. Then, I had a place with a garage and all was perfect. Wearing sunglasses, strangely, helped me to be more confident also. I think this is the most common and easiest way to ease into going out en femme. The urge to step out, however, is very strong, so new folks should be careful :)
Dress and Drive is a pain I agree. I have no problem now driving anywhere any time en femme but house to car and back is a pain. usually drab clothes over, wig off, hope noone notices makeup from a distance. Like to get over this but probably wont

mitch

Imma
05-22-2007, 11:59 AM

After a twenty three day trip from home base, Imma and SO arrived back home late yesterday.:rolleyes:

Since Imma has been unable to dress enfem, today was to be a "church girdle" day.:devil:

Imma got dressed in nude pantyhose, one Rago 9357 all in one with six garters, a Rago 1694 HWOBG with six garters, Playtex Eighteen Hour 2597 Open Bottom Girdle with six garters, red Vasserette panties, one pair of black garter stockings, a Rago 6210 HWLLPG with six gartrer grips, one pair of black stockings secured with 12 garter grips on each leg, a Rago panty brief, long line bra, and a wide black leather belt. Needless to say, everything fit tighter than last month! On top of this went my drab clothes.:eek:

Went to post office and picked up mail, picked up office mail at mail store, went to bank, shopped for groceries, and drove home. Unloaded car and loaded up garbage cans and recycle bins. Place bins and cans out for pickup in morning. Go out of outer drab clothes adn took off wide leather belt. Put in inserts, put on slip, put on red and black turtle neck dress shown in avatar, put on wide black leather belt, beads, bangles, womens watch, braclets, black hoop earrings, and short black wig. Will put on my CFMHH later today.:D

Imma needs to stay girdled up as long as possible to shed some pounds from trip.:heehee:

LOL:thumbsup:

Rita B
05-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Sara xHey! the same thing happened to me. I forgot to use my "femme" voice ( as if I ever had one) to order and when I got to the pick up window, did I ever get some rude stares, yuk,yuk

Rita

tvnicole
05-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Where in Denver?

Lou Lou
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
On Christmas Eve my SO dressed up and we went looking at the Christmas lights. I was also dressed "down" way down. We had lots of fun that night.

Kathielynne
05-22-2007, 03:56 PM
I remember many trips to other states (safer than hanging out in the small town I live in). I would rarely wear a skirt out shopping, but driving with a mini was just fine. I once broke down close to my rent (in the snow) and had to walk home. It was tense, but exciting. More guys should dress n' drive because they'd all observe the speed limit. Nothing like flashing patrol car lights to get the heart thumpin, even if it's for the guy up ahead!

:rolleyes:

Kathielynne

LisaCMW
05-22-2007, 09:13 PM
I plan on doing just that in about 2 weeks... actually it will be a drive-n-shop, then to a rest area, then it will be a Drive-n-Dress...lol