PDA

View Full Version : told almost everyone

Kaitlyn
10-18-2006, 12:57 AM
Hi girls! I'm new to the board. Just wanted to say I told just about all of my friends and even some people who are not my friends about my CD'ing... and they were all for it! and it's a good number of people whom i hang out with regularly. It feels amazing that everyone accepts me for who I am now, i don't have to look away when we walk through the mall past the girls stuff anymore. :heehee: :D
~Kaitlyn

Sarah Rabbit
10-18-2006, 01:07 AM
Good for you Kaitlyn..I wish I had the courage to go out..welcome to the forum:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny:

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 02:24 AM
Good for you Kaitlyn. Now watch that credit card catch fire!

Kaitlyn
10-18-2006, 02:36 AM
hehe, i know! I have been doing quite a bit of shopping lately with some of the girls. they love the thought of a guy enjoying shopping with them and looking for stuff for himself as well.:happy:

Laura Kane
10-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Great to hear and encouraging as well. But I wounder what you can tell us about these people. How old are they (younger people seems to be more accepting) and what sort of work do you do? People that I know casually are one thing, but the people at work always seem to be the most intolerant.

I guess I'm wondering what, if any, commonality there is in those who are fully accepting.

Kaitlyn
10-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Great to hear and encouraging as well. But I wounder what you can tell us about these people. How old are they (younger people seems to be more accepting) and what sort of work do you do? People that I know casually are one thing, but the people at work always seem to be the most intolerant.

I guess I'm wondering what, if any, commonality there is in those who are fully accepting.

they are younger people. from 19 to 32 years old. I work in a factory, building jet engines, but that is the only place i have never said anything to anyone since it's only a temporary job. At my workplace there is a woman who is TG. and most people seem to enjoy making fun of her. But she does have her friends. she is older, 58 or so I believe. i feel bad for her, but I also kinda look up to her. I think she is amazing for being able to enter a male dominated workplace as who she feels she is on the inside. I hope maybe someday i can go as far as to go to work as Kaitlyn, and just be myself. :happy:

Angie G
10-18-2006, 09:13 AM
Caitlyn way to go girl I can;t do that all my friend are rednecks or can't deal with that sort of thing my wife knows and I'm good with that :hugs:
Angie

Kaitlyn
10-18-2006, 10:41 AM
hehe, idk, i honestly don't think i would, only because most of the people who work there are so angry, i would absolutely hate to be at the recieving end of any sort of attack. yeah, i don't trust anyone there... very closed minded people. and I just don't need to draw that kind of attention to myself at that place anyways. I would rather tell everyone that matters to me since they are the ones who make my life so great.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Good for you, girl. I desperately want to tell a few people but still can't decide what the reaction would be.

Kaitlyn
10-18-2006, 11:04 AM
well, i thought the same way, but then decided that if they can't handle something as small as that and they choose to look negativly towards it then they don't deserve a friend like me anyways. If you do choose to tell anyone I wish u much luck hun!

ColleenCD
10-18-2006, 01:38 PM
Kaitlin,

Way to be strong. I'm glad to hear you life is not so complicated that you can't be true to yourself and those around you. Best of luck,

Colleen

Jasmine Ellis
10-18-2006, 04:39 PM
your a better girl than I could ever be. Its only my wife who knows about me and when I go out I'm always on the look out seeing if there is anyone about who may notice me.
well done to you now you can walk free :hugs: