PDA

View Full Version : caught

claire angie
10-18-2006, 05:37 AM
have any of you girls being caught by a stranger ? while dressed

well last week i was getting changed as i was expecting a friend who was comming around for a coffee and chat.
so as i was finishing off my make up (doing my nails)the door bell rang,so i came down the stairs too open the door and in doing so a women corrier (dhl)standing at the door and as she knew i was their so one big breath later i opened the door smilied and took the the parcel and she smilled and said i've got too sign for the parcel so i did and she said thank you and left,and i shut the door and i started to breath again. but in a strange way i felt good and pleased that i didn't panic.

lol to all claire xx

Penny
10-18-2006, 05:49 AM
I have never been caught because I don't view crossdressing as wrong. I have opened the door while crossdressed many times so I have been observed many times. I guess it's how I percieve crossdressing.

michelle p
10-18-2006, 05:59 AM
It is liberating isn't it?

Sam44
10-18-2006, 11:36 AM
Just yesterday I was driving away from the house and noticed that the neighbor across the street was waving, I don't know if he noticed my low cut top, etc. or not or even if he saw me getting into my car. But I guess it doesn't matter.

The biggest reason I care at all at this point is that my wife is comfortable with me dressing up indoors, but not so much with me being seen outdoors. I believe it's just a matter of time, but it's a compromise that works now.

EricaCD
10-18-2006, 11:45 AM
A stranger can't "catch" you because they have no reason to identify you with a different presented gender. That said, I still vividly remember the first time I let a stranger see me when dressed. (Back in April, a room service girl at the hotel I was staying at in Vegas...)

Erica

Karren H
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
Well being caught by a stranger isn't technically being caught....more simular to being read in public.. And since there are no conciquences to being caught by someone you don't know.....

I've never been caught by anyone I know.. Been read probably more times than I want to admit to!! Lol.

Now refering to the Crossdressers Handbook....Section 5 - "Official rule for getting caught".., chapter 2.....and I quote....if said stranger tells his SO that happends to know your SO and then tells her........then you can oficially mark it down in the caught column.... See footnote....

Ohhhhh. Footnote--- Run like hell!!

Hehehe

Love Karren

pedalpusher
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
I have been seen in public by people I don't know, those offering assistance in my case during a time when I needed help. But no, I have never been seen by people I know.

julie w
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
I was taking my wig off in my car about a block from my house when
a car I had not seen pulled along side me and was watching me . I drove of in a hurry put my car in the garage is that getting caught ?

Karren H
10-18-2006, 01:10 PM
I was taking my wig off in my car about a block from my house when
a car I had not seen pulled along side me and was watching me . I drove of in a hurry put my car in the garage is that getting caught ?

Nahhh. They probably thought you were some bald lady that was undergoing chemo and just had an itchy wig!!

:D

Love Karren

ebony
10-19-2006, 09:53 AM
The gas company lady came over to light the firnest and I had on the smallest shorts that I had had went to sleep in and still had on my breast forms Im lazy so I was not taking them off and getting dressed to do it all over again when she leaves and since I want to come out anyway screw it my face was freshley shaved pure baby face and arched eyebrows. I think I was passing untill she asked where is the gui whom name is on the bill and I replied me and she replierd Oh and she was Oh so pretty if I wasnt dressd in femme I would of have to have had her phone number.

crossing-the-rain
10-19-2006, 10:09 AM
I have been caught in public when my halluications was on due to over dosage,I can recall a white truck was follow me for several times,I wasn't really know what I was doing until my doctor call me to his office and reduced my medicine,he amitted he gave me too much ,actually I took much more without his permission,I still feel quity cause I never told him that,but I'm going to tell him soon.
Rain.

Sherree
10-19-2006, 10:27 AM
I was staying in a hotel, on a trip to a school for the plant where I worked. Even though I was with several co-workers(male), we each had our own rooms, so I indulged myself by wearing my panties during the day, and sleeping in a nice long pink brushed nylon nightie each night. Then, I overslept one morning. I awoke just in time to get out of my nightie, shower and put on clean panties and jeans for the day's classes. In my haste to get down, grab a cinnimon roll and a cup of coffee, I forgot and left my nightie on the bed. When I got back that afternoon, the bed was made and my nightie was hanging on the bathroom door. After that, everytime I passed one of the maids in the hall, they smiled and said Buenas Dias, Senor. (The school was in Texas). I never saw them speak to anyone else. When we checked out the final day, I left a $20.00 tip on the pillow with a note which said, simply, Gracias.

myMichelle
10-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Not quite sure to what extent this constitutes being "caught" but I was seen enfemme by a neighbor just the other day...

I have a widow who lives next door, and she's cool with Michelle. (In fact, she's even given me several wigs!) Anyway, I walked over while enfemme to visit with her the other day. As we were standing on her front porch, another neighbor, (who had apparently just walked over to a nearby school to pick up his young son) came walking down the sidewalk with his boy. I felt that instinct that told me to run like the devil and hide, but I knew they had both spotted me--besides, I was right in the middle of a conversation and it would have been rude to just run off. As they walked past, the dad quickly waved and looked the other direction, pretending to be messing with his son's backpack. The boy yelled loudly "HI Bill!" as he always does. I waved, said hi and they walked on past.

No big deal, but I imagine things will be a little strange next time I see dear old dad out in the yard, lol.

Karren H
10-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Not quite sure to what extent this constitutes being "caught" but I was seen enfemme by a neighbor just the other day...

I have a widow who lives next door, and she's cool with Michelle. (In fact, she's even given me several wigs!) Anyway, I walked over while enfemme to visit with her the other day. As we were standing on her front porch, another neighbor, (who had apparently just walked over to a nearby school to pick up his young son) came walking down the sidewalk with his boy. I felt that instinct that told me to run like the devil and hide, but I knew they had both spotted me--besides, I was right in the middle of a conversation and it would have been rude to just run off. As they walked past, the dad quickly waved and looked the other direction, pretending to be messing with his son's backpack. The boy yelled loudly "HI Bill!" as he always does. I waved, said hi and they walked on past.

No big deal, but I imagine things will be a little strange next time I see dear old dad out in the yard, lol.

Hehehe.... That's good, Michelle!! Guess it all depends on what your wearing the next time you see "Dad"! :D

Love Karren

Sandygal
10-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow! To be the lead story in the neighboorhood gossip......Priceless.....

samantha#1
10-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Fully dressed (short skirt, cotton embroided top, wig, make up heals etc) I was working upstairs at work two weeks ago and after finishing the job I was doing I decided to head down stairs to the back office to prepare morning tea. At the end of the flight of stairs I parted back the curtain and standing right in front of me was a female customer; we both looked at each other I said "morning" (in a very soft tone) and she responded in kind. I could not help myself I had to ask " can I be of assistance", "no I'm fine just browsing", I smiled and nodded and cut a quick left into the corridor to the office; my heart was somewhat racing, but I guess seeing the lady had never seen me before its one of those unofficial "busted" cases. I was quite happy that my looked passed to her; I mean she didn't yell out "FREAK"!!!! Personally I think I looked stunning!
Samantha

marisa
10-19-2006, 09:30 PM
i have never been caught by a stranger as of yet. some close calls a few times but a good plan B is always a good thing. i have, however, been caught by my parents a couple of times when i was young. i do not know if they know i still dress and i'm not gonna try and find out. they are just to old fashion to understand that i need this for my personal well being. I do not know why i have these feelings but what i do know is that when i am dressed up i feel so much better about myself and feel much more comfortable. i really wish people could be more open minded and not make fun of things they don't understand.
p.s. i have pic's on the way in a couple of weeks.
p.p.s. i have not been on this site long, but i already have respect for everyone here because they are true to them selves.

terrinoble
10-19-2006, 10:05 PM
As may be true for many of you, I've been caught a few times by my father while young. Mom, on the other hand, didn't mind and thought I looked cute.

15 years ago I was living with my buddy and his wife in an apartment. I'd dress up while they were out (they knew about it), and one day a woman from the real estate agency that owned the apartment building dropped by - while I was fully dressed. She asked who I was, and I said I was a visiting cousin, bluffing my way through her visit. I thought I had her fooled - till my friends visited that woman in her office, and she asked them, "Why was your roommate dressed as a woman?"

A more recent incident: I've been visiting a nearby town the past few wekkends while in girl mode. That town has several antiques shops and a nice restaurant with live music. I was in one of those shops, browsing, when I ran across one of my coworkers. She walked past without any sign of recognition. Days later I ran into her at work, and she said she saw me that day in that town! I said "That was my evil twin - yeah, that's the ticket."

Carla2003
10-19-2006, 10:07 PM
About a month ago, I was staying in a hotel in Michigan. I was up there for another event in my 'drab persona.' Since I was travelling alone, I thought I'd bring some things along (short skirt, some black high heeled boots, my new wig, etc.). I checked in in drab, did what I needed to during the day, then went back to the hotel and changed. I even ordered some room service. Unfortunately, the gentleman that delivered my dinner was the desk clerk that had checked me in. Ooops! He noticed, of course, and said as much. While I was stammering for an excuse, he blushed more than I did I think. That was the first time (so far) that I've been caught.

gwenrob43
10-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I drove in my driveway the other day, totally en femme, and the Fed Ex man was walking up to my door. He then turned around and walked over to the car and I thanked him for the package and signed for it. I was shaking in my boots, but he just smiled and said "Have a good day, M'am."

Love,
Gwen

maybeJan
10-20-2006, 04:51 AM
As usual, I went out for a few minutes (5:30, so it was quite dark) to see what the day looked like, dressed in skirt, p/h, coat hiding my forms, when the newspaper carrier suddenly showed up, at least half an hour earlier than normal. I thanked him for the paper in my quiet 'femme' voice. He certainly didn't react in any unusual way, so I guess I got away with it.
And I'd been complaining about late paper deliveries....

Jan

Susancd
10-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Once on a dress & drive i decided to have a little walk on a quiet road, on rounding a corner there was a young woman on a bicycle. I must have startled her as she fell off. As she got up I asked her if she was all right, she mumbled yes and promptly rode off. I don't think that I pass so she must have known but it was such a rush!

Sheen
10-20-2006, 10:36 AM
:be: I've been 'caught' as well!:be:

I was driving around in a cute light blue dress with a low cut blouse in my company vehicle. (the works... garters, thigh highs, lace panty and bra) Just in a blah mood, and wanted to get some fresh air.

While I was relaxing at a turnoff, one of my coworkers drove up to BS, knowing it was me. So there I am in high heels and dress with nothing much to say but "Hi".

REBECCA62
10-20-2006, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=claire angie;597185]have any of you girls being caught by a stranger ? while dressed

I spent years worrying about being "caught", the about 6 years ago i came out to my all close freinds. Their reaction- plenty of support, encouragement + tips from the gg's. Oh, and comments that they knew anyway for years !!!!
Since the ive gone from strength to strengh. As for strangers- ive always found that its like working in a different area to where you live, they dont know you, so they cant comment can they? And if they did, who the hell cares--people in glass houses and all that.
And most people live in glass houses of one sort or another these days so dont worry and live as you want to. Lol rebecca

nicolecdgal
10-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Getting caught at first seems like it my be a great way to get out of the closet, but it's also a way to upset those around you...especially your spouse. Someone IS always watching, so unless you're ready for the fallout, I suggest you think twice...and then think twice again.

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:03 PM
Nice attitude, women get to wear men's things, so why can we weart theirs and not feel guilty, huh?

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:07 PM
yeah I been in those situations too where i was dressed & coulda made a move on a woman but couldnt, better luck next time DUDette !! Ha

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:09 PM
lol r u serious? so what'd the coworker say or do?

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:10 PM
so the fed-ex man was fooled? cool beans !

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
so u enjoyed getting caught?

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:14 PM
lol funny

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:15 PM
wow, quite an experience, they need more help at that hotel lol

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:16 PM
its kinda fun isnt it to see that double take

nitnyjess
10-20-2006, 01:18 PM
good discussion starter, i think there is something in most of that wanst to get caught huh?

tanfan2
10-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I was caught by my dad when I was a kid. I had on my sisters pantyhose and boy was he suprised. He never mentioned it again. Scared the crap out of me but not enough to make me stop. Now my wife catches me, but she doesn't seem to mine. I love the dressing too much and am always on the look out for new things. Having fun with it.

Love Allison

veryhappyto0
10-20-2006, 01:26 PM
I was surprised one evening by a UPS delivery man. I had just bought a new jean skirt and wanted to try it on so badly I could not wait....well before I knew it, I was fully dressed. I decided not to put on any makeup and was looking forward to an evening of music and reading. As I walked past the front door I saw the UPS man was standing on the porch about to ring the bell. The door is clear glass. I couldn't think of anything to do but answer the ring. He was very sweet about it, had me sign for the package and said "thank you mam" as if he never noticed.

cassius1976
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I have never been caught, but have had many of close calls. the most recent was about a year ago. I was out driving around at 10:30 at night. I was fully dressed in a black skirt, white silk blouse, garterbelt, suntan nylons, panties, bra and iinsertsplus make_up. I had my wallet in my purse. when I had drove around for an hour I decided to head home. headed up the stairs to the front door when my neighbor pulled in next door. his headlight shone on me for about 1 second before I walked in the door. If he recognized me he never said anything. so in a way I guess you could call that being caught. :heehee:

MJ
10-20-2006, 02:29 PM
i love your story's i got one too after i moved in to my apartment my ex filed papers and a court bailiff delivered them i open the door and she wanted Mr c and i said thats me well she smiled and served me. and said love the wig..

hugs marissa

myMichelle
10-20-2006, 05:30 PM
i love your story's i got one too after i moved in to my apartment my ex filed papers and a court bailiff delivered them i open the door and she wanted Mr c and i said thats me well she smiled and served me. and said love the wig..

hugs marissa

Now that's a good story! I love it. :tongueout

Michelia
10-20-2006, 10:17 PM
I have only been at this for a short little while. But I did get caught and did not like it one bit. The funny thing is it does not appear to have affected anything so far.
I have these men working on my house all the time. Remodeling after storm damage. They have keys to the house but they always call me on my cell phone before entering. One day I was making my coffee in the kitchen in drab shorts and one of them stepped in to get some water from the fridge not realizing I was home. We greeted each other and I realized his eyes were fixated on my toenails which were painted a shiny bright red. I did well in that I did not look at myself or blushed but rather continued talking as if everything was normal. After this, this guy always looks at my feet even when I have shoes or socks on! But it does not seem he has told anyone. Maybe all these guys know. I can't even think about that possibility!

Michelia

SteffieCloud
10-21-2006, 12:49 AM
I once fell asleep in my living room still in my maid uniform. Suddenly I heard the sound of my front door opening. I forgot that I had given the key to a friend, who knew nothing of Steffie. We never got around to talking about that night but she did return my key shortly after that.

PatriciaCD
10-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Me and my SO went for a drive and ended up at a park where we decided to sit and look at the stars from inside the car. The next thing i knew ther were alot of cops around us. I was in my long skirt, hose, high heeled boots, bra and blouse without makeup. they made us get out of the car, but none made any comment as to haw I was dressed.

claire angie
10-27-2006, 02:45 AM
thank you everyone that has left a reply and to the the other people who have read this post.

lol claire xx :love:

Karmen
12-16-2006, 03:16 AM
I got caught by a cop. It was really embarrassing moment.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=667621&postcount=31

MsJanessa
12-16-2006, 01:26 PM

well last week i was getting changed as i was expecting a friend who was comming around for a coffee and chat.
so as i was finishing off my make up (doing my nails)the door bell rang,so i came down the stairs too open the door and in doing so a women corrier (dhl)standing at the door and as she knew i was their so one big breath later i opened the door smilied and took the the parcel and she smilled and said i've got too sign for the parcel so i did and she said thank you and left,and i shut the door and i started to breath again. but in a strange way i felt good and pleased that i didn't panic.

lol to all claire xx

well since I go out just about every time I dress I can say I've been "caught" by a lot of strangers

Kate Simmons
12-16-2006, 02:00 PM
I got caught by a cop. It was really embarrassing moment.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=667621&postcount=31For who Karmen, you or the cop?:happy: EKR

Elaine Lynn
12-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Once I got up enough nerve to go outside in my back yard during the day and have a smoke. All the neighbors cars were gone so I figured all clear. Yea right I no sooner sat in a lawn chair and here is my backyard neighbor looking up the yard at me and I am fully dressed . She just turned and went around her house and never said a word about it to me or the wife. After that we became even closer friends than before and talk all the time we see each other.

Karmen
12-17-2006, 09:57 AM
For who Karmen, you or the cop?:happy: EKR

Me, I guess. I think cop enjoyed in all that, since he took a lot of time to check everything up.

Mary Morgan
12-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Worse than a stranger. My first time out dressed I was being so careful not to be seen, yah right. It was broad daylight, I has only told my son of my crossdressing a few days before. I was going to a support meeting, and as I entered the driveway from the side of the house my son and his best friend were standing in the frontyard. My son smiled, his friend acted as though he hadn't seen me. I got into the car as though it was a normal thing to do. Went to my meeting and that was that. LOL!

Glenda58
12-28-2006, 10:10 PM
Not caught was dressed and doing my nails when the door bell rang. Was expecting a package but my nails where wet. by the time I got to the door the mail lady was in the mail truck and getting ready to leave. I went out to her before she left singed for the package and thank her. It was in the summer and some of the neighbors were out. Went back in then left for a day of shopping.

Charolette time
12-29-2006, 09:02 AM

lol to all claire xx

I did answer the door to the UPS man , I did a thread a while back , it was a rush Love Charolette

TxKimberly
12-29-2006, 09:27 AM

lol to all claire xx
Well, I wouldn't consider myself "Caught" if it was a stranger.

Kim

Michellebej
12-29-2006, 10:47 AM
After I got divorced and started to date again,I met this wonderful women. I didn't tell her right away about me for obvious reasons.

Anyway, at one point I had given her keys to my house so that she could take care of my plants while I was away. I had come back a bit early from a trip and was all stressed out and got dressed to the nines to relieve some of the pent up inner stress.

I heard a noise downstairs and went to investigate and as I was walking downstairs I saw my g/f. She took one look at me; ran up the stairs; and, calling me a s##t for sleeping with her b/f; she slapped me so hard the wig flew off.

So, yeah; I got caught! It worked out well, in the end.

Love

Michelle

Lanore
12-30-2006, 06:56 AM
I don't think of it as getting caught, maybe surprising someone. I've been me so long that I don't notice those things. However, last week I was changing tops at a red light, no bra, and the truck load of construction workers next to me seem to be enjoying the show. I thought well, might as well jiggle the girls a little while they're out. A little smile and wink and it's green again.

Lanore

Lanore