PDA

View Full Version : go from mail to femail moldl to femil mold?

slamddoger
10-18-2006, 07:09 AM
how long dose it take you go from mail to femail mold? it take me about four hour to go mail moild to femail mold

Kate Simmons
10-18-2006, 07:19 AM
Takes me about 1/2 hour to become Ericka (if I get "picky"). Takes about 5 minutes to deconstruct myself back to Richard. As Mr. Spock said in one of the Star Trek movies: "from a cosmic perspective, it has always been easier to destroy than to create.":happy: Ericka/Rich

Karren H
10-18-2006, 07:20 AM
My best time......15 - 20 minutes, assuming that I pre-dress with my lingerie under my male duds......and have everything oranized in my travel totes.....

So step into the family unisex restroom, 5 minutes to dress, 10 minutes for makeup and hair. Exit the restroom, buy a soda (diet of coarse hehe) Out to the car.... Sometimes I wait and put my stickon nails on in the car. Touchup my makeup....and off to the mall or store....

Kind of like Superman.....except Clark Kent changes into Lois Lane!! hehehe

Love Karren

crossing-the-rain
10-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Never counted,but I 'll check the time today.
Rain.

axdressa
10-18-2006, 07:50 AM
it takes me about 20 minutes to get from paul to mallisa its the makeup that takes so long .... a little longer if i have to shave first .... but as long as i keep the body hair down ... the fastest time would be about 10 minutes but i looked like paul in a dress ...pmsl

hugz Mallisa
:love:

Imma
10-18-2006, 08:03 AM
To All In Group::love:

Since Imma dresses "in home" most of time, wig and makeup are left off.:o

To dress in the "In Home" mode takes about thirty to forty five minutes. This is counting time to shave, put on pantyhose, Custom Maid HWLLPG, Red Vasserrette Panties, pair of brown beige nylon stockings, Playtex 18 Hour HWLLPG, Long line bra, Fredericks Padded Panty Brief, White Long Leg Panties, belted skirt, ruffled blouse, bracelets, beads, earrings, watch, and shoes.:thumbsup:

On rare times that SO permits nail polish and makeup, it will add another hour to this process.:heehee:

Imma:doll:

Penny
10-18-2006, 08:05 AM
A little bit longer than it takes liquid eyeliner to dry for the Walmart look. I apply powder, light eyebrow pencil, mascara, blush and lipliner that matches the nature color or my lips. Throw in a bra, load it :heehee:, a top, grab my purse and I'm gone.

I takes me much longer if I am attempting to be all I can be!

Jenna1561
10-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Depends.

45 minutes to an hour if it includes shaving, showering, shaving, dressing, makeup, dressing, accessorizing, and done.

10 - 20 minutes if it's simply (HA, never simple) dressing and makeup.

Jenna