PDA

View Full Version : I hinted too much I think

Carroll
10-18-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok, I could not help myself. While at work, I was working in the intimate apparel resetting the whole section. As a co-worker and myself were moving panties and bras around, there was not missed comment about me handeling the clothing. I would come back with responses like; "Yes it is a nice bra, but not my size", "I like the panties, but not the color", "yes, I did try it on, but it did not seem to fit me very well", and "sure, I'll model it for you". My wife came to pick me up and as she waited for me to finish, an other co-worker came by and said to my wife; "he's been playing with booby's all day". My reponse was "and I dint like it at all", as I cupped my hand over a 38C padded bra! The girl I was working with just looked at me and said; "what ever floats your boat"
I did find a few bras and panties I liked though!

Carroll

Phyliss
10-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I really don't think she "got the hints". She may think you're a bit odd but as for being a CD, don't worry about it. I've found that when you tell some people the truth they'll not believe you until you almost have to stuff in their face.
Having said that, it might be adviseable to cool down on the jokes for awhile, just in case.

brandie
10-18-2006, 07:45 PM
I Agree, I Work In A Clothing Store And It Is Hard To Stand Back, And Have Caught My Self Commenting On Wemons Cloths(not There Body Like I Use To) But The More I Go Forward It Is Hard To Control But If I Was You I Would Back Off

Brandie

sparks
10-18-2006, 08:13 PM
me thinks next time "use a brick" Your hints just weren't enough.

Karren H
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Your in the wrong line of work, Caroll!! Way too many temptations!! Hehe. Working for a coal company I don't have that problem! :)

Love Karren

Carroll
10-18-2006, 09:41 PM
I think I'll calm it down....maybe:D
Maybe tomorrow I'll be working in hardware, or the mens section:D
Love my job!

nancy58
10-18-2006, 10:15 PM
I'd be careful, if I were you. If you're dressed as a man and making suggestive comments, you could be "creating a hostile working environment", and be taken to the woodshed for sexual harassment.

trannie T
10-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Sounds like working in a candy factory and not being allowed to take a taste.

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Must be hard not to WANT to work in Intimate Apparel all the time, or not get too giddy when you find out you are. I would be WAY too distracted working anywhere in the store and always angling to get that section :)

ColleenCD
10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Carroll, you have way to much temptation in that job:devil: Be careful how much you push it, but it sounds like your co-worker doesn't really care either way.:D

Colleen

Karren H
10-19-2006, 06:56 AM
I think I'll calm it down....maybe:D
Maybe tomorrow I'll be working in hardware, or the mens section:D
Love my job!

Wow!!! My dream store........You work at Victoria Secret"s with the optional hardware/power tool department??? hehehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 06:59 AM
Wow!!! My dream store........You work at Victoria Secret"s with the optional hardware/power tool department??? hehehe

Love KarrenDepends on which "power tool" you are referring to Karr.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Karren H
10-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Depends on which "power tool" you are referring to Karr.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Funny girl!! hehe Drill pressesss, and compound power miter saws and air compressors.....mind in the gutter this morning Ericka??? :D

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 07:07 AM
Funny girl!! hehe Drill pressesss, and compound power miter saws and air compressors.....mind in the gutter this morning Ericka??? :D

Love KarrenI was thinking more in the line of riveters or electric staplers. Anyway, it would be neat to demonstrate the power tools to customers. So simple, a "girL" can use them, no?:heehee: Ericka/Rich

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2006, 08:25 AM
I love to go shopping with my wife. Many times I get to hold her purse and help find items for her. I have gotten some werid stares from other cutomers from some of the comments I have made. One day my wife asked me to put some pants back, so I stroll over to the rack with my wifes purse over my sholder and put the pants back on the rack. Another female customer was looking at the same rack and I looked at her and said,"They don't fit". She sees the purse and gets this wide eye look and not missing a beat says "Have you try over there" and points to another rack.

I would not worry too much about your comments, I have made the similar comments and found that GG's think I am just having fun with them. Some get so caught up in the fun that it really get werid. LOL