PDA

View Full Version : New found respect for GGS

Lawren
10-18-2006, 08:14 PM
For the last 2 or 3 days I have not felt well. Some kind of stomach virus, I think. The upshot is that I have found new respect for GGs. I realize now that many GGs, due to circumstances, have little option but to get "dressed to the nines" for their everyday routines wether they feel like it or not. I certainly have not felt like dressing up but I have the option not to. Hence my new respect for you GGs. It's a lot of work and my hat is off to you ladies.

Charity's GG
10-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Thank you Lawren...and I hope you start feeling better:hugs: . Charity's GG

Cami_wi
10-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Get Well Soon Dear ! Yes they/we do go through allot to llok nice. No Jumping out of bed , jumping in the car and rush to where we need to be. I am a TS Lady and I always Dress Nice, No Sweats for this girl !

sparks
10-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Here in a small town it's the opposite barely any chance to dress to the nines. I feel a little bad for the wife because these chance are so rare. She looks so amazing dressed to kill. I will agree it takes time and alot of effort to dress to the hilt but i would would wait a year just for a chance to see her just for a fleeting moment in a gorgeous flowing gown and everything just perfect. Sometimes when she is dressed as such i'm afraid to touch her so I won't ruin the perfect moment.
God bless you GG's for bringing such moments into our lives.

kerrianna
10-18-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm just begining, so it's new to me, but the other night my wife agreed to help me put make-up on for the first time. I will NEVER complain about why is it taking her so long to get ready again! It IS worth the time and effort and guys get to see the benefit - now I know. And that doesn't even include the full dressing up. Totally worth it tho :)

Snookums
10-18-2006, 09:20 PM
really,the last thing you need when you have the trots are panty hose to pull down,you might not make it.

susie bear
10-18-2006, 10:03 PM
I'm just begining, so it's new to me, but the other night my wife agreed to help me put make-up on for the first time. I will NEVER complain about why is it taking her so long to get ready again! It IS worth the time and effort and guys get to see the benefit - now I know. And that doesn't even include the full dressing up. Totally worth it tho :)

I couldn't have said it any better.

All I can add is my heartfelt thank you to all the GG"S who support us Gurls.

susie bear

nancy58
10-18-2006, 10:25 PM
It's definitely harder to be a woman. As a man, all I have to do in the morning is find two socks that match and make sure there isn't some egregious clash of colors, and I'm out the door. Picking out clothes in the men's department is easy. But when I'm shopping for Nancy, I have to worry much more about the fit and color of my clothes. I haven't bought femme shoes yet, but I can see that there are so many different styles, and it looks like it would be easy to get it wrong.

Sheila
10-20-2006, 03:06 AM
:hugs: :thumbsup: for the lovely words of understanding for us GG's they are much appreciated

Jess(so)

varinia
10-20-2006, 03:34 AM
I never realized either how long it takes to get dressed to the nines till I tried it. I now have he upmost respect when I see GGs do it as well.

Satrana
10-20-2006, 04:34 AM
Why do you think women get dressed up to the nines every day? The whole trend in women's lifestyle for the past few decades has been the exact opposite. Maybe it is different where you live but the women around me wear simple clothes, simple hairstyle and next to no makeup on a daily basis.

For me the idea of dressing up to the nines everyday is a throwback to the 1950s perfect wife myth.