PDA

View Full Version : Last shopping trip

Kelsy
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
What did you buy and why????

Jennifer

Sam44
10-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Kind of boring :) We were just out shopping and she noticed a skirt she thought would look good on me that was elastic so I could wear it higher or lower. We didn't find anything that day for her.

LaceyNicole
10-18-2006, 10:35 PM
bra and panties, cause it was my b-day

bianncats
10-18-2006, 10:47 PM
I bought a burnt orange bra after I tried it on at the store...bought some panties too...tried a couple dresses at a local department store but not quite the right fit, but they WERE gorgeous!

michelle19845
10-18-2006, 10:48 PM
i bought a pair of womens nylon pants with a polyester warm lining and some new wax stuff for faces.i am trying to slow the hair growthany way for now till i get electrolysis and the pants were on sale so i got em since i've gotten rid of so many of my male clothes.

uknowhoo
10-18-2006, 10:50 PM
today, at a thrift shop, I bought my first skirt suit. slate blue, very smart looking, have to have the hem taken up a few inches though.

Rikkicn
10-18-2006, 10:59 PM
a pair of puplr ballerina flats to wear with my wedding dress

Adrienne Heels
10-18-2006, 11:01 PM
A pair of woman's heeled loafers to wear en drab!

trannie T
10-18-2006, 11:03 PM
I bought a nightie and a matching robe as I was going to a lingerie party at burning man. Despite a massive dust storm it was a fun party.

kerrianna
10-19-2006, 12:09 AM
hmmm, it's been awhile. i had a great shopping spurt in sept in 2 trips into the big smoke. first time great deals at Sears - best shopping ever! A scarlet chemise, couple of camis, p*nties :heehee: , padded bra - I was so happy!
Then next time Value Village stuff incl a lace black garter belt and a really saucy see-thru blue nightie with holes for the nipples and tassles! And this time I made sure I got some nice stuff for my SO!!! :love:

GG Vanya
10-19-2006, 12:12 AM
<shrug> Me? I bought a couple of new pillows for the guest bedroom...mmmm thinkin...stocked up on Diet Pepsi...chips and dip, other snacks, etc. etc.

Why? Cuz we're having weekend guests! :D Trudi's bestest friend (like the brother he never had) is coming in from FL and bringing his fiancee to meet us.

Yeah, I know, drab as all get out, but hey, you didn't specify what kinda shoppin! :tongueout

Heather Daniels
10-19-2006, 08:27 AM
The other night I found the ABSOLUTE cutest little black dress. I was in JCPenney, and they had almost all of their dresses marked down 30 - 40 - 50%, and more. I wandered all around the dress section and saw several that caught my eye. I searched for my size (10) in all the different dresses, and found several that I liked. I was nervous because there were several other girls looking around too. I was dressed in drab, except for panties and nylons under my jeans, and that did help me to feel slightly more at ease. Just knowing that I was dressed "somewhat" like the other girls made me feel so good that I was actually holding different dresses up to see their length, and to feel the texture of the material. I had narrowed my choices down to two dresses. I made a quick trip over to the check out area to see how long of a line there was. Well, with the sale going on and all, there were numerous women in line. I got nervous again, but I figured what the heck, I want a LBD and I'm going to get one! I went back to the dress section to find a woman about 30 years old grabbing dress after dress and holding them over her arm. Holy cow girl....how many dresses are you going to try on, I thought to myself. I actually started to get mad (inside of course) at her because I thought that she had grabbed MY LITTLE BLACK DRESS !! Well, I was relieved to find that mine was still on the rack, I dont think she was a size 10 anyway, more like a 14 it seemed. So, I grabbed my dress, calmly walked over to the check out, and waited in line. The dress was originally $90, but I got it for....are you ready for this.................... $14.95 !! Even the check out lady said "wow, thats a BIG markdown on this dress". I just smiled and handed her my money. I know I must have spent over an hour looking at all the dresses before I decided on this one, and it was so much fun. Looking through dress after dress, feeling the material of each, and checking the length was such a rush. I honestly felt like just another girl shopping. It was a great stress reliever for me and I must say that THIS DRESS IS HOT !!!! It's made of a mix of nylon and spandex, comes to just above the knee, is very form fitting,has a very low cut back, and a lace halter that goes around your neck. I just adore it !!! Can't wait till my next shopping trip. :heehee:

Sharoncd
10-19-2006, 08:35 AM
Glamour Boutique in Las Vegas: burgandy skirt and black blouse, gaff, and padded panties.

EricaCD
10-19-2006, 09:09 AM
today, at a thrift shop, I bought my first skirt suit. slate blue, very smart looking, have to have the hem taken up a few inches though.

Sounds great Tammi! Enjoy. Nothing as nice as a suit that fits well. As long as you are having the hem raised, I'd suggest you also have the tailor/seamstress look at the jacket. Usually they can dart in the back to improve the hourglass look a bit.

My last shopping trip? Lessee... Thursday at Macy's in San Francisco. Picked up some eyeliner, lip gloss and foundation powder at the MAC counter. Also bought some more undies (still stocking up in the new size).

Erica

Eileen
10-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Jennifer yesterday I stopped in Penney's and did not buy a thing. Then I went to the thrift shop and found four blouses that I just love. I also found a nice pair of ladies sandals that will get a lot of wear next summer. Best is the total was $6.00.

Eileen

Angie G
10-19-2006, 09:36 AM
some panties a lounging futfit a pr. of shoes a skirt & blous :hugs:
Angie

Robin Leigh
10-19-2006, 10:47 AM
On my last trip shopping for femme things, I bought a pair of stockings (natural) from Moda Intima (http://www.modalingerie.com.au/catalogue/category21/product55). I bought a couple of pairs there a few months ago and the SA has treated me nicely both times, but the first time there was another customer in the store that gave me a sour look.

I get a strong feeling the SA knows the stockings were for me. I think I'll come out to her next time so I can get her help choosing a bra or something...

Robin

Lisa Marie
10-19-2006, 10:53 AM
Just went into Victora's Secret and bought me some of their pantyhose the other day when I was at the mall I was dressed as a male also. I love Victora's Secret pantyhose they are so soft and comfortable.

SHELIA
10-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I dont get to a big city very often by myself. so had loads of fun shopping a month ago. I bought some nylon Vf Pjs 3 pairs of panties a pretty lace bra a new pair of ladies jeans. and some long cuddle duds for the cold weather.

SherriePall
10-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Yesterday (Wednesday) bought a chiffon gown from David's Bridal. Spent nearly an hour there and was their only customer during that time. Started a thread with more details.

ophillia
10-19-2006, 01:01 PM
Yesterday bought 3 pair of satin panties and 4 pair of Berkshire seamed stockings.

JulieMichelle
10-19-2006, 01:15 PM
I bought a pair of boots from a local shop for $20. What a deal!
:)
Julie

Geneva Lake
10-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Boots that I can't stop looking at. Black. Banana Republic. Heels.
(I'm dizzy now)

Avsblues19
10-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Yesterday (10/19/2006), I went to a local lingerie boutique and bought a french maid teddy. However it is a size too small and all sales are final :( Here is a link to a picture of it: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=faris&style=709

I almost bought this though: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=faris&style=1156

And I almost bought this: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=bridal&style=1580a

rachel_rachel
10-20-2006, 02:44 AM
Yesterday (10/19/2006), I went to a local lingerie boutique and bought a french maid teddy. However it is a size too small and all sales are final :( Here is a link to a picture of it: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=faris&style=709

I almost bought this though: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=faris&style=1156

And I almost bought this: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=bridal&style=1580a (http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=bridal&style=1580a)

I would have bought that one. Very sexy, very pretty

Deanna2
10-20-2006, 03:31 AM
My most recent purchase (hopefully, not my last purchase) was a pink rollneck sweater. Apart from the fact that I liked it, I bought it because it was there. It looked very cute and I have a nice home for it.

varinia
10-20-2006, 03:44 AM
Waist Cincher. To be more shaped.

sweeting
10-20-2006, 07:57 AM
The other night I found the ABSOLUTE cutest little black dress. I was in JCPenney, and they had almost all of their dresses marked down 30 - 40 - 50%, and more. I wandered all around the dress section and saw several that caught my eye. I searched for my size (10) in all the different dresses, and found several that I liked. I was nervous because there were several other girls looking around too. I was dressed in drab, except for panties and nylons under my jeans, and that did help me to feel slightly more at ease. Just knowing that I was dressed "somewhat" like the other girls made me feel so good that I was actually holding different dresses up to see their length, and to feel the texture of the material. I had narrowed my choices down to two dresses. I made a quick trip over to the check out area to see how long of a line there was. Well, with the sale going on and all, there were numerous women in line. I got nervous again, but I figured what the heck, I want a LBD and I'm going to get one! I went back to the dress section to find a woman about 30 years old grabbing dress after dress and holding them over her arm. Holy cow girl....how many dresses are you going to try on, I thought to myself. I actually started to get mad (inside of course) at her because I thought that she had grabbed MY LITTLE BLACK DRESS !! Well, I was relieved to find that mine was still on the rack, I dont think she was a size 10 anyway, more like a 14 it seemed. So, I grabbed my dress, calmly walked over to the check out, and waited in line. The dress was originally $90, but I got it for....are you ready for this.................... $14.95 !! Even the check out lady said "wow, thats a BIG markdown on this dress". I just smiled and handed her my money. I know I must have spent over an hour looking at all the dresses before I decided on this one, and it was so much fun. Looking through dress after dress, feeling the material of each, and checking the length was such a rush. I honestly felt like just another girl shopping. It was a great stress reliever for me and I must say that THIS DRESS IS HOT !!!! It's made of a mix of nylon and spandex, comes to just above the knee, is very form fitting,has a very low cut back, and a lace halter that goes around your neck. I just adore it !!! Can't wait till my next shopping trip. :heehee:

very nice

kerrianna
10-21-2006, 12:23 AM
I always find stuff like this so tempting, but it never quit fits. Probably my manly shoulders and chest :heehee:

But I'll keep looking cuz it is so sweet and sexy, esp the maid's outfit. I'm sure my wife would like that too, esp if I'm actually doing the maid-work! :dom:

Kerrianna

And I almost bought this: http://www.farislingerie.com/cgi-bin/closeup?catalog=bridal&style=1580a

Avsblues19
10-21-2006, 01:01 AM
I completely understand about it never quite fits. Earlier in the month I bought two thongs from the same store. One fit perfectly but the other was a size too big. So when I went in there Thursday, I was looking for a size smaller and just my luck I needed the 2X and not the 1X.

I always find stuff like this so tempting, but it never quit fits. Probably my manly shoulders and chest.

Sam-antha
10-21-2006, 03:54 AM
I went to the big city, wearing the shoes with which I had slipped ito the river when I was "Lost" frog hunting. They had stiffened up,cos there had been no time to treat them properly.
The pair I bought that morning fitted fine, except that the one that was tight was on the foot that had did not wear the one tht was tight on the frog hunting expedition. Thefrog shous were "Blu Shouez", and I liked them, but now the bow is coming off.
Also the heels were slimmer and caught once or twice in the "causeys" or what you would call "cobble" stones, which have nothing to do with either " cobblers" or "cobbled" nor yet "old cobblers"

Angela Burke
10-21-2006, 03:58 AM
Pint of milk, jar of coffee, Daily Record, and a five pack of cheapo tights.

Kimberly
10-21-2006, 04:40 AM
Spent £80 at Bluewater on assorted items. Mainly tops, a new bra... Jewellery that doesn't fit over my hand! :(

And some amazing £5 shoes!