PDA

View Full Version : Hooters

Sarahbeth
10-18-2006, 09:41 PM
I just recived my holloween outfit. A white Hooters tank top, orange satin short-shorts, those fery shiny panty hose. Along with a pair of white scrungy socks and a pink thong wearing everything now. I took some pictures that i think came out well for a bignner.:heehee: Will try to post would like some feed back good or bad. Think i will try to find a party for halloween, if any one has any ideas in the Cleveland O. area please let me know.

Sarah::doll:

PS. Would be first time out.

Could use some help:love:

susie bear
10-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Hurry with the pics. Loking foward to seeing them as Hooters is one of my favorite places.

susie bear

Lois1234
10-18-2006, 10:06 PM
Sounds great. I'm jealous without even seeing the pictures. I'm going out next weekend too, but no idea where yet. Good luck.....

Snookums
10-18-2006, 11:12 PM
the only comment I have about Hooters is,they have cold beer,a nice view, and lousy greasy chicken wings

bianncats
10-18-2006, 11:14 PM
how true how true...and great outfits!!!

ColleenCD
10-18-2006, 11:18 PM
That is a fantastic outfit. Pictures please!

Colleen

Karren H
10-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Why not just show up at Hooters in your costume and try to make some quick tips.....hehehe

Love Karren

JamieK
10-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Far more show then its food is worth, and the girls carry more silicone then beer and burgers, BUT...the outfits ARE great!

JamieK

lynn27
10-29-2006, 04:42 PM
I just recived my holloween outfit. A white Hooters tank top, orange satin short-shorts, those fery shiny panty hose. Along with a pair of white scrungy socks and a pink thong wearing everything now. I took some pictures that i think came out well for a bignner.:heehee: Will try to post would like some feed back good or bad. Think i will try to find a party for halloween, if any one has any ideas in the Cleveland O. area please let me know.

welcome and good luck with cleveland TG scene, not much out there. try:
http://www.outincleveland.com/resources/List2.asp?Category=31
Deco and Interstate may be good. there are a number of good places in columbus

Erica4U
10-29-2006, 06:06 PM
I just started a new group www.SAFECDTGVENUE@yahoo.com It's for us Clevelanders! Pass it on!

lynn27
10-31-2006, 12:29 PM
I just started a new group www.SAFECDTGVENUE@yahoo.com It's for us Clevelanders! Pass it on!

your link isn't correct. could you provide the correct address?

Bunny_B
10-31-2006, 01:46 PM
pics pics pics pics!!!!

Tammietoo
10-31-2006, 05:06 PM

Hey there Sarah...good work, glad I won't be the only Hooters girl out there tonight. My wife is going to go dressed as one as well...first time I've ever been out and only the second time we've ever dressed together. Here's a pic of me trying on my uniform last week although I think I'll be a blonde tonight. I'm all twitter-patted with excitement. Please let me know how you do out there, have a great time...from one Hooters waitress to another :hugs: Tammie

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/64717AXTw/971723.jpg

nicolecdgal
10-31-2006, 05:23 PM
If you want to buy just the shiny hooter girl pantyhose, you can buy direct from hotlegsusa.com...I love those shiny legs!!!!

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Sorry hun can't help you there with the party. I'm down in canton AND decided to stay home, because I didn't find or heard of any parties today. That didn't stop me from going out shopping and buying a new pair of Champion skertcher shoes and 3-pk thin footies while I was dressed at Payless Shoes. They did have some cute high heel boots at the store. Buy one and get the other half off.

paulap
10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
HolySh$t, Tammietoo, I hope I can look that good some day!

Tammietoo
11-01-2006, 04:01 PM
So how did it go Sarah? I hope you had a good time.

My wife and I were really nervous leaving the house. We ended up drinking entirely too much but had a great time dancing to an eighties cover band, and stayed at one club all night. We got quite a few second looks from people. It was especially fun seeing the ones who were looking hard and thinking. It was gratifying when a couple women asked if I was a girl or a boy :D what fun!

We ran into a couple of my co-workers. I was a little scared at first but a girl who works 10 feet from me for 40 hours a week didn't recognize me from 2 feet away. She was blown away. Everyone took it the right way and we had a lot fun. I think it really helped having my lovely wife dressed identically right next to me. We kissed once and about pushed a guy in a pizza delivery costume over the edge. He said, you two are freaking me out, but he couldn't look away...lol.

Hope everyone out there had a good night, cheers Tammie

(and thanks Paula p you are sweet to say :D )

SatinSarah
11-01-2006, 04:17 PM
So how did it go Sarah? I hope you had a good time.

My wife and I were really nervous leaving the house. We ended up drinking entirely too much but had a great time dancing to an eighties cover band, and stayed at one club all night. We got quite a few second looks from people. It was especially fun seeing the ones who were looking hard and thinking. It was gratifying when a couple women asked if I was a girl or a boy :D what fun!

We ran into a couple of my co-workers. I was a little scared at first but a girl who works 10 feet from me for 40 hours a week didn't recognize me from 2 feet away. She was blown away. Everyone took it the right way and we had a lot fun. I think it really helped having my lovely wife dressed identically right next to me. We kissed once and about pushed a guy in a pizza delivery costume over the edge. He said, you two are freaking me out, but he couldn't look away...lol.

Hope everyone out there had a good night, cheers Tammie

(and thanks Paula p you are sweet to say :D )

How perfect can life get. You look gorgeous and to do all of this together with your wife. You are one beautiful and very lucky girl.

Sarah