PDA

View Full Version : Picking your Panties!

sparks
10-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Gurlz! I was wondering today because I had such a terrible time deciding which panties to wear today.
How do you pick them? Is it silly nilly like picking the top of the pile or are you the complex kinda that has a system such as matching your bra colour. I know I know choices must be made. I choose by mood myself. If I'm feeling Sexy than definitely a thong. Now if I'm feeling down I got blue and so and so on.
So please let me know how ya do it.
In case you are wondering today was a daring kinda day so I went with my faves.

Angela Burke
10-18-2006, 10:07 PM
I just go to my panties drawer and grab the first pair on top.
I check to see they're ok i.e. not ready for the bin.
If they're ok I just slip them on.

Sweet Jane
10-18-2006, 10:16 PM
It's first out and on they go. I do keep my matching bras and knickers together though.

Rikkicn
10-18-2006, 10:47 PM
I have everything from full cuts to thongs and what I choose depends on what I'm wearing, and how sexy I want to feel. Evening nights out are almost always thongs or bikinis. (my wife loves me in those). I used to think I looked silly in them until she convinved my otherwise. Long days with lots of chores/work then the full cuts are what I wear.

bianncats
10-18-2006, 10:49 PM
depends on my mood...anything from thongs to white cotton panties

Sam44
10-18-2006, 11:04 PM
If I'm in a hurry I grab the top thong. Other times I think what I want to wear for the day as I'm waking up, planning the whole outfit. Sometimes I have trouble finding an item I planned on, but not often.

trannie T
10-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Unless I decide on a thong or somthing really frilly I just put on the ones from the top of my panty drawer.

OMG another panty thread! ! !

Billijo49504
10-18-2006, 11:08 PM
For me it's kinda of a mood thing and what I'll be wearing....BJ

Joni Beauman
10-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Oh goodness, I'm the only obsessive. I wear them in rank order of favorite starting fresh each Monday. This leaves a bunch neglected, but one moves up the list once in a while. New ones usually rule if I am happy with them. The rule in the house is mine have to be black to distinguish them. Alas. Joni

Kaitlyn
10-19-2006, 01:22 AM
i usually do an eeny meeny miny moe deal when selecting. but usually saying, "I don't wanna wear those today" and just grab my fav. pairs.:D

AmberTG
10-19-2006, 01:41 AM
I usually match colors, I'm compulsive that way. I used to wear a lot of thongs but after a day at work they tend to "dig in" and it's hard to "tuck" with a thong. I tend to wear panty girdles now for daily work wear, I get the best tuck with them. I haven't tried a gaff yet. For me, it's function over form at work, if I'm going to be home all day, then I'll wear something frilly.

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Oh goodness, I'm the only obsessive. I wear them in rank order of favorite starting fresh each Monday. This leaves a bunch neglected, but one moves up the list once in a while. New ones usually rule if I am happy with them. The rule in the house is mine have to be black to distinguish them. Alas. Joni

That's fantastic!
Do you have to count all the railings and avoid all the pavement cracks as well?
What happens if you discover you've put on a pair out of sequence?
How can you tell that a pair hasn't been moved out of order if they're
all black?
You must have many sleepless nights.

loki_uk
10-19-2006, 02:22 AM
I'm just a Sloggi addict, thongs no way I go for the comfort factor every time

Helen MC
10-19-2006, 03:03 AM
Like Loki I often wear Sloggi Maxi Briefs (or equivalent) or sometimes Sloggi Control Briefs. I also wear cotton interlock schoolgirl knickers , Navy-Blue, Bottle-Green, White etc. It depends on my mood. I have so many pairs of panties I have lost count. I must do a "Knicker Census" sometime and see how many hundreds of pairs I have. Always full briefs for me, not into Thongs, mini-briefs, boy-briefs (yeuch) etc.

whisky12
10-19-2006, 03:05 AM
pvc thong or silk.:dom:

Joy Carter
10-19-2006, 04:01 AM
What ever is comfortable. Hey Sparks this is a new low for you, putting up a pantie thread !:tongueout

Kristen Kelly
10-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Can't decied you can always get a set with the days ow the week embroyderiered on them (Mon, Tue, Wed) so if you forget what day of the week it is just check you panties

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Here's the way I do it. Eeney, meeney, miney, moe. Sometimes I end up with jockeys that day. Oh well, I'm not much into panties (no comment) a lot of times.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Casey Morgan
10-19-2006, 06:34 AM
For me, the color of my underwear has to go with whatever I'm wearing (matching, contrasting, whatever) unless I'm wearing jeans. Once I've narrowed the color choice it's just whastever I feel like wearing based on the style of the underwear, my mood, and what I'm going to be doing that day.

Actually, that's how I always chose my men's underwear once I switched from tighty whiteys. I guess the signs had been there for a while, huh?

Lisa Golightly
10-19-2006, 06:47 AM
First out of the drawer. :)

sue ellan
10-19-2006, 06:55 AM
what ever color hits me for that day.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Penny
10-19-2006, 08:00 AM
I just go to my panties drawer and grab the first pair on top.
I check to see they're ok i.e. not ready for the bin.
If they're ok I just slip them on.
Likewise! I'm not too concerned about what people don't see, only what they do see.

Emma England
10-19-2006, 08:27 AM
If I know I have an important event (or a special occassion), then I choose something silky.

If just had a shower and only wearing a pair overnight, then any old cotton ones will do.

A lot of my undies are white, but color really depends upon the mood.

At the mo, I am wearing white cotton minis.

Melinda Lou
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
I try to keep it random, but I do wind up gravitating to a few favorites...if it's a special day and I want to feel extra-girly, there's a pair with little butterflies on them that I'll wear. My least favorite is a pair with stripes that seems to me to be the least feminine in my inventory (they came as part of a six-pack--I'm a very practical CDer).

melissaabom
10-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Oh my !!

I must have at least 100 or more panties in a giant drawer ..I pick and choose dependant on my mood ...silky briefs or high waist ....I do try to match my
bra with the panties most days.

I do love to shop for panties whenever possible ....

Melissa:2c:

sparks
10-19-2006, 01:42 PM
What ever is comfortable. Hey Sparks this is a new low for you, putting up a pantie thread !:tongueout

Auntie! You should know by now that I nothing is really beneath me. When there is no bottom you just continue to sink.

An the culprit was the Blue Tail Fly!

britney
10-28-2006, 04:04 AM
i have a ton of comfy thongs. I just reach in and grab one.

suzannet
10-28-2006, 04:46 AM
The bra and panties should match. Even grabbing them from my sister's drawer, I will take the time to match them up... beige satin bra, find beige satin panties... Of course, my own will match, for certain!!!

sweeting
10-28-2006, 05:03 AM
hi i usually just grab the top ones some times i like to match my bra but they are always silky

Cristi
10-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I do select which ones to wear, but I don't really know if there is a method to it... I just dig around for a few seconds until a pair catches my eye :) The exception is when my wife is in bed sleeping so I can't turn the lights on. In that case I just reach in the drawer in the dark and take whatever I touch first (and have sometimes gotten out of the room and found out I'm holding a bra)!

I tend to wear the same ones over and over just because they are put back on the top when laundered, so the ones on the bottom are pretty much 'out of sight, out of mind'.

My choices are basically between satin/nylon solid color, satin/nylon lace, VERY fancy for special occasions, solid color cotton or printed/pattern cotton. The only thing I don't have is plain white cotton... (they just remind me of 'grandma' panties too much!) and NO 'boy' undies anywhere in the house. I gave up on them almost 10 years ago :). Within those types there are ones that fit well, and ones that are getting well worn (or the elastic is starting to weaken). Depending on my mood (and depending on how comfortable as opposed to 'pretty' I want to be) I'll pull something out.

In general, I used to keep my undies drawer very organized with everything nicely folded, but I found that I really LIKE the look of a random pile of panties, all in different colors and materials, to run my hands through while finding a pair to wear. Now I have one big drawer with my undies filling one side and a similar tangle of bras on the other with some strays from each side into the other. I still enjoy it every time I pull the drawer open to see a rainbow of colors, lace and random bra cups and straps. :)

BTW: I DO like wearing panties that match my bras, but the panties wear out much faster so now I have several bras that used to be part of a pair but are now 'solo'. I think in the future when I buy a matching bra/panty set I'll buy two (or evey three) pairs of the panty for every bra I get. Until then, I guess I'm like every other girl that, for every day wear, doesn't pay much attention to matching. Right now I have white nylon lace panties and a powder blue cotton underwire bra.

Gee, I hope I don't get in an accident, unmatched undies would be embarrasing!!

Tina Dixon
10-28-2006, 10:12 AM
I just go commando, that way I don't have to make such a big decision in life:D

Jillian310
10-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I select my panties by material, style and color for what I anticipate the days activities will be. I do have a few very special styles and colors, all satin or stretch microfiber, that I wear for those very special occassions.

Mona
10-28-2006, 10:14 PM
They're all thongs and I have my faves, but I do try to match or contrast them with my thigh highs or match the color skirt I'm wearing.

sindey
10-28-2006, 10:28 PM
For me, it all just depends on how im feeling, but my favourites are thongs, anthing silky or nothing at all LOL

Sindey
-X-

Charolette time
10-31-2006, 09:15 AM
I pick my panties in the morning depending on my feeling and what Im doing during the day, If I have to work I,ll wear (ugh white mens) because I get pretty dirty and do not want to ruin my pretty ones but as soon as I get home off they come and into the shower and then I slip on a smooth pair and matching bra, I usually are in them the rest of the night, even when I go out they are with me, the color and style is all in how you as a lady are comfortable, I buy them mostly from Lane Bryant nice selection and price and the sales girls are so helpful, love Charolette new to this

Scotty
10-31-2006, 09:19 AM
I have one set of cotton bikini's, my fav are the hot pink but on a down day I have 2 light pinks, and 3 flowery patterns ..I like how low they sit, it took a LONG time to get used to that. Haynes.....very comfy.

Then I have french string bikini style, they ride higher but I wear them when I'm in a mood. Two are blue so I wear them anytime I may have to see a doc or am going to be changing in public (ie summer)..Those are all Jockey.

I don't have any silky one's, maybe that's next. I have some boy shorts in the seamless nylon material, they're OK too, they match a couple of bras I have but I don't like how they feel.

Kristen Kelly
11-04-2006, 06:31 AM
Funny I was dressed and out shopping last night and was looking at panties when a young woman said to me, "I like those, what do you have on now. Well you could have picked me off the floor, told me her husband dressed, but did not go out and was buying her some new panties and said she loves the silky and lace ones. When you want a litttle extra confidence and to feel better about yourself she puts on her sexiest undies, doing this for "herself" even when no one else can see makes her feel better.

Told her about this forum and I hope to see them here shortly if not to join at least to read about others, for she had many questions and was eager for information, after the initial shock I was very confortable talking to her in the department store.

Angela E.
11-04-2006, 09:23 AM
:heehee: :heehee: I usually look until i see a pair that fits my mood.I try to match my underwear with the rest of my outfit.All of my panties are very silky and feminine so it`s really just a matter of what color strikes me.-Angela E.

Sedona
11-04-2006, 09:42 AM
I go with thongs 99 percent of the time, and normally under my guy clothes. When I'm in jeans, about 80 percent of the time, I'll go with one that at least matches my shirt halfway. If I'm in pants with thinner fabric, I go with something that has thin edges or a g-string so no lines show in back. Yes, girls, thongs can and do show vpl if you're not careful.

Raychel
11-04-2006, 10:15 AM
I pretty much depends on my mood and what I am going to be doing for the day. Sometimes I will go with a tight control brief. Other times I will go with a plain white brief that could be mens underwear, if I am going to be doing alot of bending over. I don't wear bras so no worries about matching anything.

Vash
11-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Let's see, today is Saturday, so I pick the one that has Saturday written on them <g>

Really I don't put much thought into the process unless I am sure someone may see them and that is super unlikely

Alaceann
11-04-2006, 10:29 AM
I try to match colors with I'm wearing. If I don't have any matches
it's whatever.

Tania2000
11-04-2006, 11:39 AM
first out of the drawer for me....sorry girls...boring

Brianne_bc
11-19-2006, 02:15 AM
Ive been buying a lot of my panties latly off Ebay. Most are custom made ones, some have silky stain on the inside too. Some have a doble satin sleeve for playtime.. they are truly nice to wear.... The doulble satin ones I wear pretty much daily now under my guy things... I did get burned once by an ebay seller Arrbm004 ripped me off and when i negged her gave me this feedback "BEWARE! I SENT ITEM & HAD TRACKING #, HE WANTS MORE FREE SISSY PANTIES! SHAME!!" But others are great to deal with....

CrossKimmy
11-19-2006, 05:43 AM
They must match the bra. That is an absolute must.

Kate Simmons
11-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Good God Sparks, another panty thread? Whatever. Anyway, I never worry about my underpants matching my bra because number one, I'm the only one who sees the stuff and number two, I sometimes don't even wear a bra or panties, just guy underwear (gasp, shock):eek: The way I look at it is it's just underwear that keeps my thingie from rubbing on my jeans. Don't matter what it's made of or what it feels like on my skin. Okay, so that makes me some kind of "weirdo" here but it goes with the territory, no?:happy: Ericka

psdibe
11-19-2006, 06:12 AM
I ussaly pick the first par I find, but I agree with may of the girls I try to keep my match sets of panties and bras together. It is so nice to have them match, very sexey.
Deb

Jena11
11-19-2006, 06:56 PM
I usually just go to the thong drawer or the bikini drawer and grab what is on top. Unless I have something new that I want to wear. Jena

susiegrl19
11-19-2006, 07:55 PM
I am very picky. I wear panties all the time so they have to be right for the adventure of that day.

Patricia Danielle
11-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Well for me it's what ever I grab out of the drawer, but they are always nylon I've never been a big color person. I'm the only one beside the SO who see's them.. Patricia..

Vicky_Scot
11-20-2006, 07:14 AM
I get the wife to choose most days.

Kristen Marie
11-20-2006, 05:04 PM
I thought I was done with this thread until I had a tough weekend and could not dress at all. And then this morning as I was getting dressed, my wife was hovering around, and I ended up putting on my white jockeys. Ugghh.

It was not until after lunch I could slip into my red stretch lace panties. It came with a big sigh of relief.

Do I plan what panties I am wearing, absolutely, especially on Mondays!!!

JoAnnDallas
11-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Since I only have White and Black panties, it is a tossup on Mondays. LOL Generaly I alternate. Black one day, White the next. Need to get some colors LOL

CDVeronica2
11-22-2006, 08:53 PM
It all depends on my mood. If I'm feeling "girly" I pick something pink, or maybe some with a lot of lace. If it's a more masculine day, I'll pick something less femme, like green or blue. If I'm feeling sexy, it's probably black. My wife knows when I wear black panties I'm "in the mood". If I'm wearing my low-rise jeans I pick my Barely There Flirtaceous hipsters.

I can't wear a bra to work, but often slip one on when I get home. I feel compelled to pick a bra that matches, or coordinates with my panties. I might even change panties so they coordinate.

Veronica