PDA

View Full Version : Getting "Hit On" by men

Paula Rae
10-18-2006, 11:14 PM
This is my recent blog entry, link is at the bottom.

It seems as though the most exciting and troubling at the same time is: Getting "Hit On" by men, when ever I'm out and fully dressed, mostly at bars, clubs or musical events. Of course this is to be expected especially since I'm passable (my opinion). When ever this happens, I immediately make it understood that I am a biologic male and I'm not looking for a date or a one night stand. Most often it doesn't seem to matter and we usually get along just fine. Sometimes I actually get out and dance with them (dam it's fun dancing with a man)

As far as trouble is concerned, I've only had one guy who gave me a bad time and that was my own fault, I gave him my phone number instead of an email address, all he wanted was a "Wham bam thank you ma'me" and I had to threaten him with exposure to get rid of him.

That's it for tonight, next I'll tell you about this really cute young guy (35-40) who seems to be really fascinated with me (openly stalking)

Love everybody, it's a wonderful world (at least in California) :happy:

Paula Rae
http://360.yahoo,com/rsignman

Cami_wi
10-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Hi Paula, Good Topic. I think gettomg Hit On comes with the Teritory of being Feminine. As Far as "Outing" ones self just for a casual dance or talk is not always needed. But Absolutley has to be Said if it becomes a Relationship.
Myself I would say I am seeing someone and not interested in anything more than a dance or a talk. Keep being YOU and enjoy your outings

trannie T
10-18-2006, 11:26 PM
I've been 'hit on' by both men and women while dressed. That never happens when I'm in drab. I've got to go out en femme more often.

ColleenCD
10-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Some day I will venture out and see what the world thinks of Colleen. While I'm married, I think I need a ring for Colleen to prove it.

Colleen

trannynikki
10-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Hi Paula,

This seems to happen to me whenever I go clubbing and although I've got used to it now it was scary at first.
It's interesting to be "on the other side" and although most guys who are on the pull just talk a load of drivel, you can tend to have a little empathy with them!!
Once, a guy ran his hand up my leg when I was sitting down and then looked suitably impressed at the fact that my legs were shaved and it wasn't a result of dance tights.This was what he was checking, but I hadn't a clue in those days.
I'm happily married but can't help finding other gurls really sexy and whether you want to "explore" when men chat you up or not, you can't deny that it's one of the best confidence boosters around.
Take care..

sweetnsultry77
10-19-2006, 03:11 AM
I need to go out to clubs more often lol!

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 03:30 AM
I've never been "hit on" by a man.
I have been "hit on" by a few women.
But I have certainly been "hit" by both men and women!

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 03:41 AM
This happens to me quite often as well. One reason I always wear my wedding ring set when I go out. That doesn't seem to stop some of the more "aggressive" types though. It's nice playing the "game" sometimes. You just have to be careful.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Charity's GG
10-19-2006, 07:04 AM
For those of you going out dressed to clubs, bars, events and are married, does your So know that youre out there trying to get picked up by men? i understand the concept of wanting to pass as a woman...but IMHO...to lead a man on or to hand out a phone number or email addy if youre married is just wrong...:2c:

Kate Simmons
10-19-2006, 07:12 AM
For those of you going out dressed to clubs, bars, events and are married, does your So know that youre out there trying to get picked up by men? i understand the concept of wanting to pass as a woman...but IMHO...to lead a man on or to hand out a phone number or email addy if youre married is just wrong...:2c:No SO involved in my case, Hon. Also, I leave no doubt in the mind of any guy (or girl for that matter) I talk to that I'm really a genetic guy. I would never try to play THAT game. Anyone who does is just asking for trouble in my opinion.:happy: Ericka/Rich

MsJanessa
10-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I love to watch them beg and squirm---

Nikki Dee
10-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Hit on.???..Yeah, it happens...from both genders.!...but mainly guys....and I don't mind at all if it's all done politely...and limits are respected.!!!!
Nikki. xxx

Sky
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
For those of you going out dressed to clubs, bars, events and are married, does your So know that youre out there trying to get picked up by men?

Nope.

i understand the concept of wanting to pass as a woman...but IMHO...to lead a man on or to hand out a phone number or email addy if youre married is just wrong...:2c:

Yeah, but it's fun too. :p

Paula Rae
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Hey Ladies,

Cami, I'm a full time Lady 24/7

Trannie T, meet me some where in Nor-Cal, we can go out in femme together.

Colleen, get that ring and go out for some fun.

Carla & Tina, go out, try Seattle.

Angela, sorry about the "Hits", "Hit On" is better.

Erica, you're right about the ring and it seems like you are doing it right (post #10)

Charity, I'm single and without a SO, so your reply (in my case) is mute. However I'm still
looking for Mr Right and that's why I (selectively) give out my phone number. You wasted your 2ยข

Janessa, You're mean, but it is fun to be on the other side of the fence.

Nikki, Hi favorite person, so they are after you too! Why not, you're beautiful.

Sky, Nope is okay and as you say "Yeah, but it's fun too.

Thank all of you, we raised some eyebrows and had some fun too. :heehee:

Paula Rae

Sandra
10-19-2006, 02:43 PM
For those of you going out dressed to clubs, bars, events and are married, does your So know that youre out there trying to get picked up by men? i understand the concept of wanting to pass as a woman...but IMHO...to lead a man on or to hand out a phone number or email addy if youre married is just wrong...:2c:

I agree if married it is wrong but some want their cake and eat it, if single well then thats up to them I just hope things don't turn out nasty.

myMichelle
10-19-2006, 03:19 PM
Along time ago, I was out walking my dog, and this guy drove past me a couple of times and then he rolled down his window and he was about to start hitting on me when he realized that she was a he, so to speak. He took off down the street, extremely embarrassed.

Nothing happened, but the whole experience scared the hell out of me!

BrookeMckayla
10-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Getting hit on sounds great! I really need to try and get out.

27th Jennifer
10-19-2006, 04:14 PM
I get hit on by women sometimes (in drab), but I usually don't realize I was being hit on until the next day, and then my wife teases me for being so oblivious.

trannynikki
10-20-2006, 04:15 AM
Hi Charity

Whilst I do get chatted up I'd stress that I don't go looking for it.
For those that do, that's their business and I wouldn't judge them for it.
I suppose the point is that gg's go to pubs & clubs and get chatted up all the time but who's to say that they are always "looking for" it?? Some of the blokes are plonkers! It's not an everyday occurence for men-well not for me anyway..
I go to clubs to look gorj and teeter around in my killer new boots and if people -of whatever gender-like me, then I'm thrilled.

Jestina
10-20-2006, 05:43 AM
Janessa, You're mean, but it is fun to be on the other side of the fence.

Janessa may be mean but wow she sounds FUN!!!

Jestina!!!

Phoebe Reece
10-20-2006, 10:49 AM
If you go to bars and clubs, occasionally getting hit on just goes with the territory. Just because it happens doesn't mean you are inviting it or even interested in it. I personally find it annoying (rather than flattering) when some guy (who is usually so drunk he can't see straight) hits on me. The trick is how to let them know I'm not interested without being rude. I always wear my wedding band when out, but only the GG's seem to pay any attention to that. I enjoy a nice conversation with a GG in a bar and have probably been hit on by some without me knowing it. I just don't take the bait. My wife lets me go out dressed wherever I want, because she trusts me. I am not going to betray that trust.

Jenna1561
10-20-2006, 10:55 AM
I have only been to a club enfemme once a couple of years ago to see a female impersonator show. Wasn't hit on then.

I might go back if my wife would ever be willing to go.

Just remember to please be careful, but have some fun.

Jenna

veryhappyto0
10-20-2006, 11:16 AM
I have been "hit on" by men while walking in the park. It is both exciting and scary.

Andrea Nicole
10-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Very interesting topic. In my early days of dressing, I NEVER even remotely thought of being with a man. After my wife passed away, things in my life & my life long best friends' life changed so drastically, it was mind boggling to say the least....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/AndiNic/a030a-1.jpg

Shannon CD
10-20-2006, 02:18 PM
I myself have taken to going out with 1 or 2 GG friends to gay bars. I am straight myself, but feel less threatened in a place where people are sympathetic to being the target of ridicule. When I go out by myself I go to this little lesbian bar in Hollywood. They are very accepting and most don't give me a second glance, for better or worse.

I have been "hit on" a couple of times, but I simply refuse politely. And as much as it makes me uncomfortable when it happens, I truly believe that I would rather be "hit on" in a gay club where I can say no than to be "hit" on in a parking lot at a straight club where I can say no all night long but it won't make a difference.