PDA

View Full Version : I had a Jamie Austin makeover!!!!!!!

Ashlee
10-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi all,
I had the best experience of my crossdressing life yesterday when I set foot into the world of Jamie Austin. I only have a few pics we took from the cell phone. The finished, polished pics will be in a few weeks. I can't say enough to get over any reservations you may have and make an appointment. I worked up the courage to go in and meet him in person at his shop. I got to look around, see what is all about and meet someone who was at the tail end of her makeover. I went through a few clothing and wig changes and the makeup! Oh my the makeup looks he was able to achieve was amazing. I don't even recognize myself in the mirror. Every chance I got I would steal a glance in the mirror and see this babe staring back. I have no doubt I'd turn heads and have wolf whistles directed my way. I have removed the avatar I had and made the new one. We took around 250 pics in a 4 hour session. I will be going back for more. When I get the finished products back I may post. Drive, fly walk. Go to him and unleash the inner vixen. For now, look at my avatar. Go to www.austinsangels.com if you want to see his work. PM me if you want any 411. thanks

Karren H
10-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Jamie is an artist for sure....I know a bunch of girls that have gone there and they all look beautiful... Too beautiful!! Lol. That's my only complaint if you want to call it a complaint...is that everyone looks the same!!! Very pretty but the same...

And I have thought about it but One, Auburn MA is quite a haul from here and Two I really enjoy doing my own makeup and taking pics.. Well, maybe someday!!

But your photos are really lovely!!

Love Karren

Wire Road
10-19-2006, 09:59 AM
everyone looks the same!!!
there you go. it's way too creepy. like the stepford wives.

SherriePall
10-19-2006, 11:45 AM
Karren -- And we just love the way you do your make-up and where you take your pics. LOL.
Ashlee -- Glad you had a good time and we're waiting to see those pics!

Gretchen
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Very beautiful results and remarkable work by Jamie Austin. But......for me it would be waaay too over the top. Don't think I would ever make myself up with that much makeup. Still, a stellar experience for a lot of happy gals.
Gretchen

tanya3
10-19-2006, 07:57 PM
ashlee , you look great . i am thinking of going there also . my wife and i are going out next weekend for my first time , can't wait !!!!! i sent you a pm hope you get it.
Tanya3

Mitzi
10-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Ashlee, you look great in your avatar.

I'm not sure I'd want that much of a glamour makeover. I'd have to avoid people who'd seen the glamour photos, but never me in person. They'd be so disillusioned...:o

Mitzi