PDA

View Full Version : Hitchiking, anyone?

pattihose
10-19-2006, 08:34 AM
One of my favorite pastimes is taking lots of pictures of myself in "compromising" positions. One of my favorite fantasies is hitchiking in dress, pretending I'm going to give a world of pleasure to whomever picks me up. I've included a picture. I love doing this on rather remote roads, but actually have done it off a major interstate exit, of course, never getting caught. But I actually have gotten out of my car and walked around it ,with the CB radio in earshot, and actually heard truckers whistle at me! Does anyone share this thrill??

Stephenie S
10-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Dear Patti,

Sounds a bit risky to me.

Please be careful.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
10-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Sounds more like a death wish... Hitch hiking is risky enough but enfemme...... Guys don't take kindly to being fooled, dear! You may end up face down in a ditch somewhere...but then again that may be part of your fantisy too!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Jenny Beth
10-19-2006, 09:40 AM
I agree with Karren and Stephanie, you are putting yourself in a dangerous position. But if that's what floats you boat.....good luck!

:2c:

Julie York
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
It was stated that it is a 'fantasy'.

..so far.

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 11:02 AM
I think you should be very very careful or
someone might end up writing a book about
you called "The Hitchhikers Guide To The Hospital".

Sam-antha
10-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Just for the sheer hell of it, I did try it once, but just as soon as the camera had flashed its second pic, I turned and ran.
You might find it under "The Naked Cellist"
I found it rather like Bridge Swinging, but ever so lonely out there beside the busy road, without the company of the other lunatics. - Yes, I guess that I am one of them, must be if I am a mad god with a dream.
~Samm

Robertacd
10-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Holly came from Miami, F-L-A
Hitchhiked her way across the U-S-A
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
Said hey honey, take a walk on the wild side

:heehee:

KarenSusan
10-19-2006, 06:04 PM
Sounds more like a death wish... Hitch hiking is risky enough but enfemme...... Guys don't take kindly to being fooled, dear! You may end up face down in a ditch somewhere...but then again that may be part of your fantisy too!! Hehehe

Love Karren

What she said.:iagree:

Karren H
10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
Holly came from Miami, F-L-A
Hitchhiked her way across the U-S-A
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
Said hey honey, take a walk on the wild side

:heehee:

Do Dado Da Doo Da Doo. Sing it girls!!

:D

Love Karren

Snookums
10-19-2006, 07:31 PM
back in the old days,late 60's early 70's it was safe to hitchhike,but most hitch hikers never traveled alone,then people started going nutso,and hitch hiking became dangerous.
I did some in the early 70's,hitched around the entire US to get it out of me,camped in rest areas,and thats become dangerous now as well,and sometimes I would help a farmer for a warm barn to sleep in and a good meal.,they usually paid me some little cash for my labor,our society is not what is once was,all kinds of human trash have ruined it for every one,because of way to liberal immigrations,and open borders.
I used to pick up hitch hikers,but no more,even hitch hikers can be dangerous,like Aileen Wornous of Florida,I used to know her.