PDA

View Full Version : What would really be cool for Halloween!

Pamela girl
10-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Drew Carey in one episode of the Drew Carey Show dressed totally as Mimi. Had one of those dresses like she wears a wig like her hair and way to much makup like she wears. At the end of the episode she hit him in the face with a pie mad cause she couldn't wear her new dress to work since it was the same as Drew had worn that day.
Wouldn't it be cool to have someone at work you could dress like for the day and everyone would get a kick out of it instead of thinking you are wierd? The show NCIS has the sexy girl on there who wears goth, She would be cool to come to work dressed as.
Do any of you work where there is someone you could dress as for Halloween?

Snookums
10-19-2006, 02:55 PM
I would like to dress as Sarah Rabbit,granny panties and mushroom:lol: :lol2:

immike
10-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Drew Carey in one episode of the Drew Carey Show dressed totally as Mimi. Had one of those dresses like she wears a wig like her hair and way to much makup like she wears. At the end of the episode she hit him in the face with a pie mad cause she couldn't wear her new dress to work since it was the same as Drew had worn that day.
Wouldn't it be cool to have someone at work you could dress like for the day and everyone would get a kick out of it instead of thinking you are wierd? The show NCIS has the sexy girl on there who wears goth, She would be cool to come to work dressed as.
Do any of you work where there is someone you could dress as for Halloween?
I'd love to dress up as one of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders
TG Guy

ColleenCD
10-19-2006, 03:44 PM
I've always wanted to be a Hooter's Girl, but a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader...hummmmm. Now I have to start over.:rolleyes:

Colleen

Nikki A.
10-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm going as the ex office manager and the girls in the office are doing my make-up.

Daphne Renee
10-21-2006, 09:50 PM
there are some very nice looking girls at my work.. but none that I really want to dress up as.

Billijo49504
10-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Sorry, all the girls wear a one piece tuxedo, aka coveralls'. Sio everyone drewsses pretty much alike...BJ