PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying this Forum and learning

Regina girl
10-19-2006, 04:26 PM
Hi to all, I am new here as a member. One question, has this forum helped anyone to be more at peace with dressing up?? I have been reading the threads for a few weeks before joining and can say it has been wonderful to hear from all the GG`s and gurls out there, thank you:hugs: . It has helped me and I have a wonderful loving wife and try to respect her needs as she understands mine so we can continue to grow. Lots more questions are on my mind but will do those later as a new gurl to the forum I am still learning.

Regina:love:

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 04:53 PM
I can't say this forum has made me feel at peace with my crossdressing as thankfully I came to terms with it myself many years ago.
What it has done is opened my eyes to the sheer number and diversity of CDrs there are.
It must be fantastic for a lonely teenage CDr to find a place like this, I know it would have been for me.

Talon DeRojo
10-19-2006, 04:58 PM
Regina - Welcome to the group! I was already at peace with my CDing long before discovering this group, but it has been a wonderful experience to share thoughts and feelings with others and to learn of the wide range of crossdressing activities practiced by members - everything from closeted CDs to stay-at-home, never-gonna-pass CDers to those who go out to clubs and/or shopping en femme on a regular basis. I think that you've found a supportive home for yourself.
Talon:happy:

27th Jennifer
10-19-2006, 05:05 PM
I feel that this site has helped me immensely. I'm still not completely comfortable with it, but it keeps getting better. Welcome aboard!:D

Annaliese
10-19-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi to all, I am new here as a member. One question, has this forum helped anyone to be more at peace with dressing up?? I have been reading the threads for a few weeks before joining and can say it has been wonderful to hear from all the GG`s and gurls out there, thank you:hugs: . It has helped me and I have a wonderful loving wife and try to respect her needs as she understands mine so we can continue to grow. Lots more questions are on my mind but will do those later as a new gurl to the forum I am still learning.

This site has help me a lot, a god sent.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
This site is so wonderfu. All the girls are very nice. I just find that CDing makes me feel relaxed and at peace. I have been in high pressure jobs all my life and now, being retired, I can live every day as the girl I am. Having an undrstanding and supportive wife really helps too. I know not that I am really a girl and living the life makes me fulfilled.

I want to say that being a t girl is really a gift that we all should enjoy very much.

Snookums
10-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I enjoy the healthy sense of humor most have in here,humor is good

Karren H
10-19-2006, 06:03 PM
I was at piece with dressing long before I came here....but it is a great place to hange out!! :)

Love Karren

Regina girl
10-19-2006, 06:19 PM
I am happy within in myself trying to be sensitive with wife about this as she is still coming to terms with it, although understanding. I am learning from this forum to build something strong with her as she is the love of my life. Never stop learning I guess. She loves her man likes Regina and does help with some things, which I really appreciate.

Regina

LaFem
10-19-2006, 06:30 PM
I have been at peace for many years. I love what I do and I'll only become even more feminine as time goes by. This forum is a great place to learn. After a little while, you'll be able to "classify yourself", and put a label on what you are on the TG mystery double secret classification system. Hmm.. I think I'm a CD, no, a TV, or maybe a little bit TS (or a lot TS!) I just love feeling female. Be open to femininity and you too will find peace.

Aemilia
10-19-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't know if this place has made me feel more at peace, but at least there are usually some informative threads.

Melora
10-19-2006, 07:04 PM
Welcome Regina!!!,, What a cool name :)
No = I AM NOT AT PEACE - Grrr!
I have however, found lots of great advice on this forum and great counciling as well as GREAT philosophical arguments/debates on the other threads.. I am always learning here, and it is FUN..ALWAYS..

Regina girl
10-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Thnx Melora cool name too!!!

I am have fun now and this has been a great place for me.
Regina

Debb
10-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Yes.

Well, not this forum specifically .. it's more like any / all the forums I've visited over the years.

What I find at some of the forums, this being one of them, is that some of the postings serve as a "prompt" or catalyst to make my mind get in gear, to consider things I would not have thought of myself.

I wouldn't say that I'm really at peace with myself yet, but I'm on the little dirt road, kicking up a bit of dust but for the most part, going forward. That is the main reason I visit these forums in the first place.

Sheila
10-20-2006, 02:53 AM
Regina,
As an SO of my claire jane I have found the forums to be helpful, and friendly (for the most part). I don't think it has helped me to come to terms with his crossdressing because I diidn't find it that big a deal when I did find out (3 months ago) but I do know when I have issues in the crossdressing I can bring them here and the majority of the "girls" be they genetic or not can and do offer a sympathetic ear and darned good advice.

Has your wife joined the forum we do have a section that is for gg's only if she feels that she would like to talk to others that have been and are going through the coming to terms with cding from a wife/partners viewpoint ------ and I have found it really helpful

Jess(so)

Regina girl
10-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Jess(so)
Thnx for the words and I will relay your message to her. I talked to her before I joined and described the site to her and she did think it would be positive. I wont push and let her take her own time.

Regina

Robin Leigh
10-20-2006, 12:28 PM
I've been "at peace" with my CDing for the last 15-20 years, but the information available on the net has definitely given me more insight into the TG condition. Also, reading here has given more confidence, and I'm much less concerned about others' attitudes when I go shopping for femme items.

Robin

ColleenCD
10-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Regina, being at peace with my dressing has been enhanced by joining this forum. The real difference is the self confidence replacing unfounded fears. I also appreciate the different views offered by the many members here.

Colleen

Sam-antha
10-20-2006, 05:22 PM
I have not argued with myself over the dressing need for ages. I take it as given, but I am relly pleased to be here, to talk andto know there are so many others with the same need and it has become a shared thing, not just a need.
~Samm

pedalpusher
10-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi to all, I am new here as a member. One question, has this forum helped anyone to be more at peace with dressing up??

Welcome Regina. Personally, it is no longer dressing up for me, i'm me. So, I don't dress up anymore, I might change my attire, but never "dress up". I have been at peace with it for quite sometime, and have been seen by others, not people i know, in public. Enjoy your new home:love:

QZ2
10-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Yes, this forum has made me feel a lot more at peace with my CDing. In addition, I now realize that there are so many facets to crossdressing. My own reasons, feeling, desires and fears are just that; my own. I don't need to worry about why I do what I do, nor fear for where my thoughts are. This forum has taught me to be comfortable with what I am, to accept what I am and to be proud of it.

I never before thought of the advantages of being transgendered and the benifits of being a crossdresser. There are lots of them and they are a part of me. I like where I am and I hope you find the same peace with yourself.

Love, Susie

Rachel Morley
10-20-2006, 07:22 PM
One question, has this forum helped anyone to be more at peace with dressing up??
No, not exactly more at peace with dressing up, that came from long conversations with my wife who helped and encouraged me to accept my femme self. But this forum has totally shown me that crossdressing is a world wide phenomenon and that going out en femme is almost de rigeur in some circles. If it wasn't for this place, and the wonderful members here, I don't think I'd have ever left the house! :D

SteffieCloud
10-20-2006, 09:50 PM
I am new but there is a sense of peace just knowing I can read, chat or talk about a big part of me that up until now has been hidden away.