PDA

View Full Version : I did'nt expect this.....

Stephaniex
01-04-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi Girls!

This is my first post and what a way to start.

I'm now feeling terribly guilty following a recent situation, the situation is that i have a long term G/f who is very cool about my dressing and she does not put boundarys on me regarding my dressing. So work a side i dress as a female most of the time.
Our relationship is good and i have always felt happy in our set up which can be a bit like sisters at times as we often share clothes and make up etc.

I was out at club just before xmas and enjoying a dance (gf was at her xmas party) , when this guy comes up to me and starts chatting away, he seemed friendly enough and we sat down and had a drink and talked for a couple of hours, time was getting on i told him i would have to go soon, he seemed fine with that and even helped me put my coat on. And then he moved in to give me a kiss goodbye! but it was no peck on the cheek and before i knew it i had responded and we kissed passionatley ....i really got swept away with moment! He asked me if fancied going on somewhere for a night cap and i agreed and we kissed all the way there in the taxi. After a few more drinks we went back to his apartment where i can describe it is the most enjoyable night of my life..i think you can guess the rest.

I have never thought i was gay but i cant stop thinking about this guy, he has text me and wants to meet again.......but i know i should not go......I am sooo torn.

Stephanie x

Amelie
01-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Hi Stephanie-x and welcome

Sounds like you had a fun time at the club. You have a wonderful and caring girlfriend. You shouldn't ruin this relationship being intimate with another person. It is rare to find a girl who understands CDs, it would be ashame if you were to lose her over this other relationship.
Unless your girlfriend is OK with it.
Amelie

Stephaniex
01-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Thanks for replying Amelie!

I know you are soooo right about how lucky i am, and i know what i should do.

But this was so unexpected and i feel really drawn to him...i have had fantasy dreams in the past about being the girl in the arms of gorgeous man and enjoyintg being made love to by a man, but i had never felt the urge to try it.....but now i have i am really confused.

Stephanie x

Jennifer_Ph
01-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Be fair to your girlfriend, him, and yourself. If you are gay, don't keep your girlfriend and later marry her, then leave her because she doesn't have the equipment you desire. I highly suggest getting into some counselling ASAP so you can figure out who you are. Be honest with yourself and those around you.

Georgette
01-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi Stephanie, and welcomte to our place.
I know what you mean as I was in Las Vegas for New Years Eve , and at midnight( I was in Femme at the time) I was kissed by quite a few guys and I know the feeling, I think when dressed in grlly clothes you take on a whole different feeling of who you really are, I know I enjoyed some of them even my brother-inlaw was caught up in the moment as he laid one on me too,LOL
I think after he relised what he did he sort of blushed but I in return gave him one right back as I did like it. :rolleyes: ;)
So I think it's our thinking and dress at the moment.
I don't recomend that you give in all thew way keep your girlfriend she sounds great. I have a very good Wife and she was also there with us and acceptted what was going on as I was very passionate with her at the time and she knew I was.
Have fun and enjoy yourself here , this is just me giving you a little input.
:)

Vickie-CD
01-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Don't be too fast to jump to any conclusion, you experienced something new and unexpected. You may just be dazzled in fantasyland right now. One time with another guy makes no one gay, let it ride and give yourself plenty of time to know where your priorities are.
Love you All,
Vickie

DonnaT
01-04-2005, 12:21 PM
I agree with Amelie.

When in a relationship, one should always consider their SO's feelings. Ask yourself, how would you feel if she started dating another guy?

Julie
01-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Welcome Stephanie

I too agree with Amelie, and let's not forget that in your own words "You've had fantasy dreams." There is nothing wrong with these dreams and you should enjoy them, putting these dreams into reality would be unfair to your caring girlfriend.

JJ

irish7
01-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Being desired by a man when you are dressed is very powerful, and in the moment an incredible high. What to do now?

Here's something that works for me and a lot of others.

If one of your best friends was in the exact situation you are, what would you want to tell them to do?
and there is your answer!

Noel Chimes
01-04-2005, 12:48 PM
I smell something cooking. And it isn't beans and rice. Now before you let yourself get swept off your feet,THINK. The gg's who love us for who we are,are special jewels indeed. Their acceptance and trust is sometimes all we have for security in this world. Don't mess that up.
However, if this is something that you do want to pursue further, sit down with her and be up front with her. Will she be hurt and upset? Perhaps, but being straight forward with her is better than lying to her and having her find out later. Put yourself in her shoes and think about how you would like to find out about these feelings.
There is no easy way to tell someone you have been with that someone else has caught your eye. And their response wil not be pretty. (voice of expirence)(f.y.i. wear jeans and low heels or tennis shoes). O.K. bad jokes aside; if it was a one night thing, let it be that little smile she won't understand. If you want it to go further, please be honest with her.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

racquel
01-05-2005, 01:36 AM
I'll bet your g/f didn't either.
I think Noel Chimes had a good thought. :confused:

ChristineRenee
01-05-2005, 02:51 AM
...before those glass slippers get any tighter hon...file this one away under the title "Sandy Hardy remembers his/her youth", and then go and tell that wonderful g/f of yours just how truly wonderful and special she is to you. I guarantee you that you'll both feel, and be, the better for it.

As was said by someone earlier in this thread...it is rare when you find someone as special as your g/f is who will actually make the effort to not just tolerate CD's, but to really understand us and what we have to deal with every day of our lives. I implore you not to mess this up now. You go and take her out for a romantic dinner and a night on the town. And just make sure that the ear-to-ear smile that you will be wearing all night long will just be from a very pleasant, and distant, memory that she'll never, ever, have any clue about.

Do the right thing by her Steph...ok? Good! I feel better about you two already.

Love,
Christine Renee

Khriss
01-05-2005, 04:33 AM
"most enjoyable night of My life"- - = choices- ,,,, having an accepting "gg" girlfriend has allways been My dream, though I guess You have options others don't- and ohh, asking for "sympathy" later eh??-

Donna Louise
01-05-2005, 06:20 AM
Yes Welcome

As you can see this is a wonderous place. Ask questions and get heartfelt answers. Please stay a while.

It can be an irrestible lure. Think carefully about the decisions ahead.

Donna Louise

Donna Louise
01-05-2005, 06:30 AM
Georgette, My, My My .... (turns red)

I woulda nevar thought y'all wasa kiss n tell .... (fans face)

Hugs
Donna Louise

StehpanieX don't take this serious, it was meant in fun

Georgette
01-05-2005, 09:43 AM
Georgette, My, My My .... (turns red)

I woulda nevar thought y'all wasa kiss n tell .... (fans face)

Hugs
Donna Louise

StehpanieX don't take this serious, it was meant in fun
hEY Y-ALL HAVE TO CONSIDER THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT. LOL :rolleyes:

Ariel_TV
01-05-2005, 10:11 AM
I have never thought i was gay but i cant stop thinking about this guy

That means that you may have a bisexual side that you werent aware of. Liking mens does not make you automaticly Gay especially if you find womens attractive also .

nikky
01-26-2005, 07:15 PM
when i am in a femme mode i would love for a guy to kiss me all over...but during the day when im not thinking of it..i am very much straight. i have never contemplated being bi but if the situation were right..well i suppose a kiss or two wouldnt hurt. just for the experimentation.

Melissa A.
01-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Hi Stephanie,

I agree with the others, you have a special woman and should think twice before doing anything rash.

And think about this:

How will you interact with this guy when you are not in girl mode? A relationship means all the time, not just when dressed. Better give that some thought.

Fantasy vs. reality. Important to consider.

Anyway, welcome. Glad to have you. Hope you stay.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Holly
01-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Stephanie x,

A deer caught in the headlights doesn't want to be hit by the car. Don't let the newness of the situation cloud your judgement. Most of the girls here would give anything to have an SO to share their feminine side with. But if you do find that your feelings for this guy are the real deal, break it off with your gf immediately. It's the only fair thing to do.

Sweet Susan
01-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Personally, Stephanie, I think you screwed up and were unfaithful to your girlfriend. How many of us wouldn't want what you have, and you took advantage of your relationship and your girlfriend. I think you ought to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with your g/f. The guy that's waiting for you isn't the important one here, it's the g/f you betrayed with your flagrantly loose behavior. You called it "the most enjoyable night of your life." Is that true? Or was it just so different and so exciting to do something so different that it seemed more exciting than it actually was? I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when you tell g/f the truth. That's my take.

racheal
01-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Good evening Stephaniex and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us. That was most certainly a great time at the club! Keep up the good work Girl!

sherri
01-26-2005, 11:11 PM
I have never thought i was gay but i cant stop thinking about this guy, he has text me and wants to meet again.......but i know i should not go......I am sooo torn.

Stephanie x

Gay? Not gay? There's lots of in-between sweetheart. Labels are worthless.

You have to decide if you're capable of a committed, probably monogamous, realtionship. Is that important to you? Are you comfy with the idea of not having someone special in your life?

Cuz baby, odds are, this guy isn't in it for the long haul.

I personally share your "gender openness", so I'm not knocking you for that. And there's nothing wrong with deciding you want to play the field.

What is wrong is being a cheat. Keep your panties on until you decide what you want, and treat your girlfriend with the dignity and respect she deserves.

Helana
01-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Stephanie

You were seduced by this man and seduced by your own fantasy. I think most here readily understand how that can happen and becoming bi-sexual while crossdressed is common. You are not gay.

Consider this - where will this relationship with the man take you. Are you prepared to become his girlfriend and live as a full-time woman which will probably mean giving up your job and losing friends? Do you think this man is going to support you and look after you.

Like any fling, it is enticing to continue the fun but ultimately you could end up with no partner, no job and low self-esteem. You fulfilled a fantasy now put it to rest (btw I hope you were using condoms, if not you need to get tested immediately before you are intimate with your girlfriend).

It is up to you whether you tell your girlfriend or not, but realise that your future should be with people who love you for what you really are, not with one night stands.

suzi_cd
03-02-2005, 10:25 AM
How did things pan out stephanie?

suzi

xx

Lindahexi
03-02-2005, 11:06 AM
i have a long term G/f who is very cool about my dressing and she does not put boundarys on me regarding my dressing. So work a side i dress as a female most of the time.
Our relationship is good and i have always felt happy in our set up which can be a bit like sisters at times as we often share clothes and make up etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stephanie, I would give anything to have what you have, please think very carefully about the reationship that you have with your GF. I am not being judgemental, and I can fully understand the excitement and passion of this fling with the guy, but to have a gg that is so accepting is a rare and wonderfull thing. Be very careful.

Love,

Linda.