PDA

View Full Version : Hand me downs

heathr1
10-19-2006, 07:24 PM
Have you ever received fem items to keep from a family member who no longer needs them?

Snookums
10-19-2006, 07:26 PM
thats funny you bring that up,I think it would be cool if someone had 6 older sisters,and all he got were hand me downs.ladeeda

Angela Burke
10-19-2006, 07:46 PM
I've got 4 elder sisters and I wore my youngest sisters hand me downs from when I was an infant up until about the age of twelve.
I didn't always wear her clothes, I had dresses and skirts of my own as my mother was totally cool about my crossdressing and bought me new girls clothes of my own.

Snookums
10-19-2006, 08:55 PM
I've got 4 elder sisters and I wore my youngest sisters hand me downs from when I was an infant up until about the age of twelve.
I didn't always wear her clothes, I had dresses and skirts of my own as my mother was totally cool about my crossdressing and bought me new girls clothes of my own.

what a mom:love:

Lois1234
10-19-2006, 09:49 PM
My Ex gives me her hand me downs prior to sending them off to Good Will. Although she is smaller than me, i usually find one or two "gems" worth keeping. Funny though, she has never asked to check through my old goodies.lol....I only wish she had bigger feet...

Jennifer in CO
10-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Never really thought about before but I got my older sister's plain tops, pants, shorts and PJ's up until I was about 8 or 9. Then my Mom quit passing them to me and over to a cousin. Maybe that is why Im so much more comfortable in fem clothes....

Jenn

Rachel Morley
10-21-2006, 12:17 PM
If a person's wife counts as family then yes, all the time! Marla often gives me her clothes as hand me downs and I totally love it. :happy:

Tamara Barclay
10-21-2006, 12:28 PM
I used to get hand me downs from my ex mother-in-law (basically everything except shoes). I would never trade my current wife for anything...but those were the days!!

PattieAnn
10-21-2006, 12:35 PM
First post so I will say hi to all here.

I don’t know if this counts but my wife and I have many clothes that we share back and forth. The only thing we don’t share is shoes. I’m a woman’s size 11 and she is a size 7.

PattieAnn

Karen Edmonton
10-21-2006, 12:38 PM
I got hand me downs from my sister , although she didn't know it ! LOL I had friends who worked for good will , and my sister would give me her old cloths to give to them . I had my pick first ! hehehehe ! Does that make me a bad person ? I hope not !

Ashley Helen
10-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Yes, from my wife, but she doesn't know.

Helen xx