PDA

View Full Version : How Was Your First Time?

Glenda58
10-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Just wondering how your first time meeting other gurls was?
I went out last night and met a wonderful group of TG gurls. They made me feel that I was a long lost friend. We talk all night. We help another newbie feel comfortable and even help her get dress her first time out. I did know anybody there when I went in. Almost chicken out and went back home. I walk the street for a half hour before I went in. But after I went in it was great to be with people you can talk to while you are dress and everybody hugging each other giving encouragement to each other. The only bad thing was I left my camera home. I did take some when I got home.

Snookums
10-19-2006, 11:32 PM
I have never met other CD's in person,I prefer to keep my contact with others on line.

Life experiences have taught me hard lessons.

Glenda58
10-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I have never met other CD's in person,I prefer to keep my contact with others on line.

Life experiences have taught me hard lessons.

Sorry you had a hard lesson meetting others. I just seem to find that most gurls are friendly and would like to help new gurls coming out.

Tiffy
10-20-2006, 04:18 PM
i have met several. One of which is very special now. But my wife and I love meeting other TG people. Every time has been never racking but once you meet them it has always went well.

April Marie

tgirlsfriend
10-20-2006, 05:34 PM
as i said earlier, my first going out was some time ago to a tgirls meeting. It was very helpfull, allthough i must admit that i needed a lot of courage to go there even as i know that all girls there are the same as me ...

MJ
10-20-2006, 05:47 PM
hi glenda

i am glad your time out was fun. being a ts myself why not help others out. i am not perfect but hey we all have the same thing in common so why not. and well we do get to have fun being just one of the girls i hope you go out again soon...

hugs marissa