PDA

View Full Version : Vicar's Knickers

Helen MC
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
I found this on the BBC Website.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6069224.stm

I wonder what CDs in that area do if they don't have the Internet to buy things over.

Angela Burke
10-20-2006, 08:43 AM
I think the good Vicars faith would be strengthened by the sudden upsurge of men in the community wishing to join his flock.
His faith in human nature would also be restored by all of these men wishing to shower presents of expensive lingerie upon their wives and girlfriends.
He might stop for a moment to ponder upon this remarkable coincidence, but then dismiss it from his thoughts after reminding himself that "the lord works in mysterious ways".

Robin Leigh
10-20-2006, 10:03 AM
How odd. FWIW, they do have the Internet in New Zealand. They're not that primitive. :p

Hi to all the Kiwi girls!

:hugs:

Robin

LisaRose
10-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I've got some I don't wear very often. Do you think we should set up a collection box and send the contents to the vicars?

Angela Burke
10-21-2006, 09:21 AM
I've got some I don't wear very often. Do you think we should set up a collection box and send the contents to the vicars?

What a great idea we could all donate a few spare pairs and send knicker parcels to New Zealand.

Bernadina
10-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Hey come on here. New Zealand isn't that big. The next town is probably 10 minutes away.

Angela Burke
10-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey come on here. New Zealand isn't that big. The next town is probably 10 minutes away.

No it isn't that big but it only has a population of 4 million.
That's less than Scotland, and there's bits of Scotland where
you can walk for days and not see another soul.
That is the real problem, not a shortage of knickers, but
a shortage of people!