PDA

View Full Version : Judging

Charity's GG
10-20-2006, 09:17 AM
I'm not judging...when I asked in my previous post about...does your So know you dress and go out etc etc...it wsnt a judgement on anyone. It was a simple question. And when I said its wrong to give out emails, exchange phone numbers if youre married or have an SO...well,,,I think I speak for the majority of this forum. Why be married if youre going to cheat? I know some people have open relationships but to sneak around and meet people?? thats just wrong. I dont care if youre cd-ing, straight, crooked, whatever...infidelity is infidelity...so dont take my 2 cents worth to heart...Im entitled to my opinion also, if it hits a nerve...well...sorry:D

Robin Leigh
10-20-2006, 09:21 AM
I think I speak for the majority of this forum. Why be married if youre going to cheat? I know some people have open relationships but to sneak around and meet people?? thats just wrong. I dont care if youre cd-ing, straight, crooked, whatever...infidelity is infidelity
:iagree:

:hugs:

Robin

Elly
10-20-2006, 09:31 AM
i totaly agree, a commitment to someone is just that and when you take your wedding vows they are to be treate as if they were sacred, well they are sacred, and the excuse of "well they're not really another girl" does not count as a validation of cheating, cheating is cheating period no matter who the other person is...

Carroll
10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
:yt:

SherriePall
10-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Me, too. I agree with Charity's GG.

Stephenie S
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM
I do like the morality I find on this forum.

Oh dear, that sounds so stuffy. That's not how I mean it at all. We aren't a bunch of old lady's sitting around drinking tea.

It's just that as a group, we do seem to have some common thread of "do the right thing". There are some lines drawn (however fuzzy they may be). As more and more posts come in on any given topic, we seem to be able to come to some consensus, even if that consesus is to agree to disagree.

And when someone seems to be advocating some dangerous or imoral behavior we do speak up as a group. In my opinion, that's nice. It sets this forum apart from many other forums out there where "anything" goes.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sheila
10-20-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm not judging...when I asked in my previous post about...does your So know you dress and go out etc etc...it wsnt a judgement on anyone. It was a simple question. And when I said its wrong to give out emails, exchange phone numbers if youre married or have an SO...well,,,I think I speak for the majority of this forum. Why be married if youre going to cheat? I know some people have open relationships but to sneak around and meet people?? thats just wrong. I dont care if youre cd-ing, straight, crooked, whatever...infidelity is infidelity...so dont take my 2 cents worth to heart...Im entitled to my opinion also, if it hits a nerve...well...sorry:D

:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :iagree:

Sky
10-20-2006, 10:41 AM
And when I said its wrong to give out emails, exchange phone numbers if youre married or have an SO...well,,,I think I speak for the majority of this forum.

Correct. I happen to be a proud member of the minority.

And in case you want to know, I never stopped at flirting by email only. I prefer real stuff.

Im entitled to my opinion also, if it hits a nerve...well...sorry:D

Just like I'm entitled to mine. And I don't know what nerve did you hit, but it sure wasn't mine. (I didn't see any girl reacting badly to your post). I don't care about what other people do and -conversely- don't care what others think of what I do.

Sky
10-20-2006, 10:47 AM
I do like the morality I find on this forum.

Good. Like a clean decent church, with no pervert males running around in leather miniskirts.

Now hold on a second...

And when someone seems to be advocating some dangerous or imoral behavior we do speak up as a group. In my opinion, that's nice. It sets this forum apart from many other forums out there where "anything" goes.

Are you aware that your text would fit just right for a hawkish conservative talk radio host preaching against crossdressers?

For being members of a minority, sometimes it seems like we haven't learned anything at all...

Regina girl
10-20-2006, 11:03 AM
I luv my wife, if I got hit on it would be a waste of their time make my efforts as a girl feel good tho.

Jenna1561
10-20-2006, 11:07 AM
I agree with Charity's post. If you're in a committed relationship - it is simply wrong to be looking for "something/someone else".

Sometimes we find ourselves doing things and we don't even realize it. I know that I am a friendly person who likes to talk to SA's when I'm shopping and other service people I'm interacting with. There have been times when after chatting with a female SA, then leaving the store, my wife has asked me why I was flirting with that young lady. Honestly wasn't intending to and didn't realize at the time that I was flirting.

So people perceive actions and words differently. Now my wife knows that I wasn't hitting on these people, just making small talk and passing the time. But what did these SA's think? I must admit though that I rarely ever chat up guys - just not comfy doing that.

Jenna

MsJanessa
10-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Ditto Sky---I don't seek to tell others what they should do in or out of a marriage, nor do I judge them for going outside of their marriage for sex---there are many reasons why people, both male, female and T might do that--some of which are entirely valid ps---do you mean it's ok to wear a black leather mini in church?

vbcdgrl
10-20-2006, 11:25 AM
I totally agree that infidelity is a No-No. But, I think some GGs, with good reason, consider their CDing SOs to be "cheating" , sort of having an affair with themselves.

Vikki

Lisa Golightly
10-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Only the guilty feel guilt... Everyone else scratches their head and go... 'What the ****?' :)

Wendy me
10-20-2006, 11:29 AM
married is married and you should not go on messing around if your married..i have been quite a few things in marriage but always fathful..... you owe your so at least that much ....

Aemilia
10-20-2006, 11:55 AM
One of the good things about this site is how most CDers here are faithful to their SO. I know there are lots of places on the Internet where I wouldn't want my GF going to get information about crossdressing because it would give her the wrong idea. This collective sense of morality is a good thing.

Shelly Preston
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM

I agree infidelity is wrong

Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to be assuming that going out to cheat is the sole reason girls are out there

assumption can be dangerous :eek:

Does that mean that girls here who have their email addy posted who meet up for a girls night out are doing so to cheat.

Most would be horrified if people though that. !!!!!

People who cheat will do so no matter which gender they present

An exchange of phone numbers does not always mean cheating

Sky
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
ps---do you mean it's ok to wear a black leather mini in church?

Dunno. Never been to church. :tongueout

Billie Jean
10-20-2006, 01:30 PM
I'm not judging...when I asked in my previous post about...does your So know you dress and go out etc etc...it wsnt a judgement on anyone. It was a simple question. And when I said its wrong to give out emails, exchange phone numbers if youre married or have an SO...well,,,I think I speak for the majority of this forum. Why be married if youre going to cheat? I know some people have open relationships but to sneak around and meet people?? thats just wrong. I dont care if youre cd-ing, straight, crooked, whatever...infidelity is infidelity...so dont take my 2 cents worth to heart...Im entitled to my opinion also, if it hits a nerve...well...sorry:DI totally agree, why be in a relationship if you want to be a player. A broken heart takes more time to heal than a broken bone. Billie Jean

Megan G
10-20-2006, 01:42 PM

I agree and could not say it any better!

heelme
10-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I would consider saying something that someone else does is wrong is the definition of judgmental. That said, I would agree with Shelly P's assessment; that the exchange of contact information, even setting up meetings, is in no way grounds for an accusation of infidelity. This is a relatively tame forum from what I have experienced and one that I visit most. I stopped visiting certain other forums due to a general attitude of elitism and judgmentalism among the posters. This opinion is mine and does not reflect any other member of this or any other forum.

Live and let live. Do what is right for you.

Snookums
10-20-2006, 03:07 PM

Carity's GG I agree with you 100%,why be married if you're going to cheat,or be bisexual,personally I think bisexuals and gays are disgusting,if that offends anyone I am not sorry,I have never followed that path and never will.

Sandra
10-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Carity's GG I agree with you 100%,why be married if you're going to cheat,or be bisexual,personally I think bisexuals and gays are disgusting,if that offends anyone I am not sorry,I have never followed that path and never will.

I agree that cheating in marriage is wrong.

If you have an open marriage or your partner knows you are bi and is ok with that then that is up to them.

As for the rest of your post we are entiltled to our own opinions but you have just left yourself wide open there.

Snookums
10-20-2006, 03:28 PM
I agree that cheating in marriage is wrong.

If you have an open marriage or your partner knows you are bi and is ok with that then that is up to them.

As for the rest of your post we are entiltled to our own opinions but you have just left yourself wide open there.

Sandra I really don't care,in America we are entitled to think and feel as we wish,it is our right.
Something that comes to mind is loud bass stereos in cars,when they cause pain I take action,they have the right to listen to whatever music they like,but that does not give them the right to force their loud pain causing bass music on others.
Besides,if people don't like what I say,put me on iggy or dont read what I say.

Sky
10-20-2006, 03:28 PM
personally I think bisexuals and gays are disgusting,if that offends anyone I am not sorry,I have never followed that path and never will.

Good. We are making some serious progress on the way to a more tolerant society. :lol:

(Girls, remember this entire thread next time somebody starts a thread complaining about the lack of tolerance of the general public towards crossdressers)

Snookums
10-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Good. We are making some serious progress on the way to a more tolerant society. :lol:

(Girls, remember this entire thread next time somebody starts a thread complaining about the lack of tolerance of the general public towards crossdressers)

Sky,yes we are,when someone causes you sever ear pain,buy them a cold beer and thank them for inducing excruciating pain on your ears.
thats the way to be.

Sky
10-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Severe ear pain? Excruciating pain in my ears?

Well, I've had some less-than-usual dates in the past, but I've never tried anything of that sort... :lol:

Aemilia
10-20-2006, 04:53 PM

Isn't there a difference between tolerance and approval? Just because someone doesn't like or approve conduct, doesn't make them a hate-monger.

Shannon CD
10-20-2006, 05:09 PM
Ok,

I know I'm new but this topic means something to me. My feeling is "It doesn't matter to me what you are into as long as no-one gets hurt". Being a crossdresser is fine. Being straight or gay is fine. Sleeping around is fine, if that's what you're into. There is nothing immoral about any of these things, they are what they are.

However, it is when you throw another person into the equation that "morality" needs to be defined.

the act of lying, in and of itself, is not necessarily immoral. For example; if someone were to come up to me and ask me if I were a CD I may very well say no. Is that a lie? Of course. But I feel justified in the fact that it was not the other person's business to ask me in the first place. I prefer to keep some things private and am not willing to answer truthfully simply because the other person asked the right question. Besides, I never made a promise to divulge information to friends and family, and especially not strangers, any time it is requested.

That being said, I believe that marriage vows are the ultimate promise, the promise to be faithful leading the list. When one individual is not faithful and knows that something of this magnitude would be hurtful to the other then you have just crossed the line I mentioned earlier. Someone has been intentionally hurt by your direct actions, hence it becomes immoral.

No-one gets hurt=Moral

Someone gets hurt=Immoral

To me it is very simple and if that makes me conservative than so be it. I sure hope this all made sense.

Shannon

Snookums
10-20-2006, 05:11 PM
Ok,

I know I'm new but this topic means something to me. My feeling is "It doesn't matter to me what you are into as long as no-one gets hurt". Being a crossdresser is fine. Being straight or gay is fine. Sleeping around is fine, if that's what you're into. There is nothing immoral about any of these things, they are what they are.

However, it is when you throw another person into the equation that "morality" needs to be defined.

the act of lying, in and of itself, is not necessarily immoral. For example; if someone were to come up to me and ask me if I were a CD I may very well say no. Is that a lie? Of course. But I feel justified in the fact that it was not the other person's business to ask me in the first place. I prefer to keep some things private and am not willing to answer truthfully simply because the other person asked the right question. Besides, I never made a promise to divulge information to friends and family, and especially not strangers, any time it is requested.

That being said, I believe that marriage vows are the ultimate promise, the promise to be faithful leading the list. When one individual is not faithful and knows that something of this magnitude would be hurtful to the other then you have just crossed the line I mentioned earlier. Someone has been intentionally hurt by your direct actions, hence it becomes immoral.

No-one gets hurt=Moral

Someone gets hurt=Immoral

To me it is very simple and if that makes me conservative than so be it. I sure hope this all made sense.

Shannon
Shannon it makes a lot of sense

Stacy GG
10-20-2006, 05:37 PM
:iagree: :evilbegon

Sheila
10-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Shannon CD
first of all a warm welcome to you and your view which i agree with

Jess(so)

GG Vanya
10-20-2006, 09:35 PM

Girls, remember this entire thread next time somebody starts a thread complaining about the lack of tolerance of the general public towards crossdressers)

Hello? This thread has nothing to do with intolerance of crossdressers and everything to do with intolerance of lying and cheating, in my opinion.

Sounds to me like you're equating infidelity with crossdressing. Surely not???

I will admit to having reassesed my thoughts on the "are you gay?" questions so often asked of CDs, and the common response of : the majority of CDs are heterosexual.

I'm beginning to believe that instead of 80% being Hetero and 20% being bi/gay, it's the reverse.

<shrug> As long as you do no harm, I don't give a toot in a whirlwind *what* you do or whom you do it with~ with the understanding that it involves consenting human adults, of course. However, what your wife/SO does not know DOES hurt her.

I'm just happy that Trudi is in what now seems to be the minority: Heteroseuxal Crossdressers who are 100% faithful to their wives/SOs.

Snookums
10-20-2006, 09:50 PM
:iagree: :evilbegon

the rageing river of fear is running through us all

we are a race that fears the unknown

Stephenie S
10-21-2006, 12:16 AM
Good. Like a clean decent church, with no pervert males running around in leather miniskirts.

Now hold on a second...

Are you aware that your text would fit just right for a hawkish conservative talk radio host preaching against crossdressers?

For being members of a minority, sometimes it seems like we haven't learned anything at all...

Well Sky,

I certainly don't think like a hawkish conservative talk show host. I think that just illustrates the difficulty of stating anything about morality. It's a really fuzzy area. Perhaps I should have just said nothing at all.

So wear your leather mini to church. You won't find me there though.

I am, in general, a very liberal person. You do your thing and I'll do mine. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone else I'm OK with it.

And there is the rub. Infidelity hurts someone else. SOs, children, other family members, parents. If you are single, go for it. If you have an open marriage, go for it. Most of us here do not have an open marriage. I don't. So I will probably speak my mind on that subject.

And child abuse? Is that a right also? We had an incident here some time ago that seemed to come very close to that. Or at least the perception of it. Can I comment on that? Or is that out of bounds too? I remember that I did comment on it.

And then there's personal behavior that is clearly dangerous. Like walking alone at night. Cops and drunks (and others) quickly asume that you are "working". I think that sort of thing should be pointed out. Am I making a moral judgment? No. But some people, flush with the excitement of going out and seeking the perceived safety that night brings, might not realize the danger of this behavior. Can I comment on that? I have commented on it.

Or how about not telling a stranger in a bar that you are a CDer? When do you do that? Can I mention that you risk being beaten, or worse, if you go back to his motel with him?

Morality is difficult to talk about and maybe the word MORAL is the wrong word. It has too many conotations. Just as you pointed out, I sounded like a Rush Limbaugh (I guess I really don't know how to spell his name). And I'm not.

So how do we talk about this stuff? I dunno. We could just ignore it. I tend to stumble around in it though. I do like this forum. And not just for the diversity. Clearly useing the word MORAL to descibe it is offensive though. At least to some of us.

So, I don't know if I made myself any clearer. I REALLY don't want to come off as a " hawkish conservative talk show host" though. That's just too funny. I am so sorry.

Lovies,
Steph

AmberTG
10-21-2006, 01:15 AM
This is just an observation here, but I don't see how being biased against bi-sexuals or gays is any different then being biased against cross-dressers or transgenders, we are all human beings, we all have our issues, and judging another person because of one thing is the same as judging them about another.
None of us like being looked down on or scorned because we wear clothing of the opposite sex, we take offence when we are treated rudely when shopping for these items, we should remember that when we judge other people for things we don't like and wouldn't do ourselves, because us judging them makes us no better then the ones who judge us for their reasons. Treat others as you would wish to be treated, and you just might get treated that way
I think a marrage contract is about fidelity, among other things, unless both people agree on an open marrage. If you're willing to cheat on your spouse, you should also be willing to deal with them cheating on you, or divorceing you. There is always a price for our actions, it might take a while to have it come around to you, but it eventually will, and the price is frequently high.

Sandra
10-21-2006, 09:06 AM
Hello? This thread has nothing to do with intolerance of crossdressers and everything to do with intolerance of lying and cheating, in my opinion.

Exactly what I thought, but hey who are we to speak up.:sad:

Tamara Croft
10-21-2006, 09:12 AM

(Girls, remember this entire thread next time somebody starts a thread complaining about the lack of tolerance of the general public towards crossdressers)I think Sky was actually refering to Snookums post, rather than the whole thread.... please correct me if I'm wrong Sky ;) which imho was really lame... :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

MsJanessa
10-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Sandra I really don't care,in America we are entitled to think and feel as we wish,it is our right.
Something that comes to mind is loud bass stereos in cars,when they cause pain I take action,they have the right to listen to whatever music they like,but that does not give them the right to force their loud pain causing bass music on others.
Besides,if people don't like what I say,put me on iggy or dont read what I say.

I'm sure that if you were to take a poll most Americans would find guys who dress up like women, with makeup, wigs and perfume as well as skirts, dresses and high heels to be more disgusting and perverted than someone who is gay----in fact in the gay community there quite a large percentage of gay men who are openly comtemptous of us going so far as to ridicule Us to our faces(luckily most aren't like this)--Point is you have the right to your opinion, regardless of how ill concieved and biased it might be. Just remember, people like Us, who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Although I don't agree with people who automatically condemn adulterous behavior in a marriage, I can see where they are coming from and respect their opinion---I don't respect the opinion of someone who thinks gays and bi sexuals are "sick"---especially when that person sits alone in a closet dressed and made up as a women---seems more than a litte hypocritical to Me

Jenny Beth
10-21-2006, 10:16 AM
[quote=Snookums;600046]Sandra I really don't care,in America we are entitled to think and feel as we wish,it is our right.

You are entitled to your opinion but I think you've picked the wrong place to express it.....just my opinion!

Aemilia
10-21-2006, 10:38 AM
Just because someone thinks behavior is wrong or "sick" doesn't make them intolerant. In fact, it isn't hard to tolerate something we like; real tolerance is holding a particular action in contempt, but being mature enough to respect people's right to do it. Respecting the right to do it doesn't mean you can't share your opinion and even say something is "sick" if that is how you really feel.

ubokvt
10-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Charity I may be wrong here by why do you assume that if you exhange e mails, phones, its about infidelity. I have a supportive SO, I share everything I do here with her. On this post I've met friends who freely offer advice and suport. Isn't that one of the pruposes of this post. There are those of us that only want and offer friendship so let us, don't judge us and don't lable us till proven differnt.

Veronica E. Scott
10-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Since we are on the subject I thought I would ask and seek some advice.

Please don't get me wrong,I am mearly asking a question.
I have been married for 40 yr's now and 3 weeks ago my wife moved out because of my crodressing she has known about this for the better part of our marriage and has chosen to forget about it,two years or so ago it came up again and that is when I decided to tell her all about it I didn't want to hide any longer 3 weeks ago she told me she couldn't stand it any longer and moved out. My guestion is although still legaly married,living apart,is it immoral or wrong to date other women? I havent as yet but I want to.

gennee
10-21-2006, 10:54 AM
I totally agree with you, Charity.

Gennee

:thumbsup:

MsJanessa
10-21-2006, 11:47 AM
In this case, no, I don't think it's immoral... She's obviously not comming back. But for your own good conscience's sake... Try to wait until the divorce is final.
It could be years before the divorce is final but you should at least wait until you or she has actually filed for divorce and you have an order for spousal support etc pending the divorce----in otherwords once it becomes apparant there is no going back.

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Charity, I agree it's wrong to cheat someone if you're in a exclusive relationship, no matter what your sexual orientation is or whether you're trans.

But why do you assume that exchanging contact info here automatically means folks intend to sleep around? There are such things as platonic friendships, yes?

Veronica E. Scott
10-21-2006, 07:03 PM
I didn't know it could take that long. In that case, I agree with MsJanessa.

In our case we both of us don't want a divorce because she can't stay on my insurance plan if we divorce and she can't afford her medications without it. If we legally seperate she can only be covered for 6 months and then she would have to get her own policy. Divorce is the same and I already pay spoucel support.

Sky
10-23-2006, 10:49 AM
I think Sky was actually refering to Snookums post, rather than the whole thread.... please correct me if I'm wrong Sky ;) which imho was really lame... :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Exactly. And I do believe Snookum's post was plain intolerant, and my point was, if we are not tolerant with each other, how can we expect non-cds to be tolerant to us, which is something we demand continuously? Tamara, thanks for reading carefully.

:love:,
Sky

Stephenie S
10-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Sky,

On this point I agree with you 100%!

Steph

GG Vanya
10-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Someone's personal convictions are theirs. They have a right to them just as you do to yours.

Sure, since this is a crossdressers forum for those who do it, those who support it, and those seeking understanding someone who came here showing intolerance for crossdressers would certainly be in the wrong place.

Snookums' opinions were not pertaining to crossdressing. I have my own personal convictions about many things and would not appreciate being told I MUST support every topic discussed here.

I see this as akin to being judgemental. i.e. when you call someone judgemental are you not being judgemental yourself? So, in calling Snookums intolerant, wouldn't the person calling them that be intolerant as well?

Total tolerance can be a big hole to dig one's self into.

Voltaire said it best:

"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

As long as Snookums did not specifically name someone and attack them personally, it is my feeling he/she has the absolute right to voice his/her feelings, opinions, and convictions.

MsJanessa
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I guess I consider someone who bashes gays("they are disgusting") to be in the same boat as someone who bashes black people or jews or women---if that kind of thinking doesn't bother you fine but it does bother me. Crossdressers occupy a very low place on the social ladder---most straight people at best consider us weird, many find us disgusting perverts---the main group, outside of ourselves, that does offer us acceptance is the Gay/Lesbian community---we should accord the same respect for them.

Tamara Croft
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
I agree with MsJanessa, stating you 'don't like gays' is one thing, but to outright label them as disgusting is another thing. I don't understand what is so disgusting about the gay community... How can you expect people to tollerate you, when you are so intollerant of others..... it's lame... Sure, you can have an opinion, just keep your nasty opinions to yourself, or word them in a way that they aren't offensive!!!!!

Karen Johnson
10-23-2006, 07:12 PM
One of the most attractive features of this forum is it's high standards. It seems that in this day and age their is something wrong with saying something that someone doesn't like. But some things need to be said and some things are always true. Cheating says a lot about a person and none of it good. That's the simple truth of it.

Bernice
10-23-2006, 08:13 PM
Pardon me... What is the topic of this thread? What are we talking about? I've read dozens of replies and not one person has offered to define "cheating". It sounds as though some here genuinely believe that either "crossdressing" or "participating in this thread" constitutes "cheating". Some jealous spouses literally lock their spouses up with chains and a chastity belt during the day so they won't "cheat", not that even extreme this would prevent some forms of "cheating". Obviously, such behavior is extreme, and most probably unwarranted.

May I offer this proposed definition of "cheating"?:

Physical contact or extreme intimacy for the express purpose of procreation and/or physical pleasure and/or sexual stimulation, with a person outside of marriage, while simultaneously married to another person or engaged to marry another person.

By my definition, I too am staunchly opposed to any cheating, because innocent people can be harmed (by the spread of disease for one example). If this makes me intolerant, then I am intolerant.

I applaud a previous definition of "tolerance" as the ability to oppose some form of behavior without condemning the persons who engage in such behavior. If this means I am rationalizing, then I am rationalizing.

By my definitions, exchanging personal information and discussing crossdressing and/or other life issues with other persons outside of marriage is not cheating. Were I to "meet" with another crossdresser for such purposes, and not for sexual or pruriant reasons, I would not consider myself 'cheating". However, at the hypothetical point that such other person might express an interest in something more intimate, I would have to refuse, or it could become "cheating".

Ah, teaching good judgement is so difficult. Learning it is even harder.

ReginaK
10-24-2006, 03:34 AM

Personally I find crossdressers disgusting.. I mean.. A man in a woman's clothes or vice versa.. How perverse!

Billie Jean
10-24-2006, 01:28 PM

Sounds to me like you're equating infidelity with crossdressing. Surely not???

I will admit to having reassesed my thoughts on the "are you gay?" questions so often asked of CDs, and the common response of : the majority of CDs are heterosexual.

I'm beginning to believe that instead of 80% being Hetero and 20% being bi/gay, it's the reverse.

<shrug> As long as you do no harm, I don't give a toot in a whirlwind *what* you do or whom you do it with~ with the understanding that it involves consenting human s, of course. However, what your wife/SO does not know DOES hurt her.

I'm just happy that Trudi is in what now seems to be the minority: Heteroseuxal Crossdressers who are 100% faithful to their wives/SOs.Thank you Vanya, a cheater is a cheater no matter what or ***ual preference they are. Billie Jean

MsJanessa
10-24-2006, 02:20 PM
Actually the last page of posts where in response to snookums labelling gay people as "disgusting"