PDA

View Full Version : Outing in NY for GO NYC

steffie39
10-20-2006, 12:04 PM
A couple of other CD friends and myself were invited to NY for the GO NYC event. It was basically a dance (great music), some performers on stage (like Lori Michaels) and some awards presented but it honored a lot of prominent Lesbians: http://www.gonycmagazine.com/partay.html. It was the fourth anniversary party.

We had a great time. Unfortunately my camera is STILL not fixed. Some of the other girls there took some pictures of us. If I get them, I'll post on the forum. I wore a tan suede mini-skirt with green striped top, nude pantyhose and tan peep toe pumps (I think that's what they call them?).

The GG's there were great. They treated us as one of the girls! :)
I would have stayed later but I wanted to get some rest before my radio interview this morning; as it turns out though, that was postponed so I could have stayed later. :(
But the important thing is I had a great time. :)

Steffie

princessmichelle
10-20-2006, 12:49 PM
Steffie,

It sounds like you had a good time.

It was also interesting that at least some of the lesbian scene is not so opposed to crossdressing/trannies. Were there any comments/reaction about this?

In any case, thanks for sharing.

"Princess" Michelle

steffie39
10-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi Michelle,

I haven't heard a negative comment at all about CDers from any Lesbian, either last night or before from all the places I have gone. I think if you make a valid and reasonable attempt to be a woman, they will respect that and in turn treat you with respect. Before I first started going to Lesbian places a few months ago, other TG people (who never ventured there) told me that we may not be welcome but that has not come to pass. You never know until you try.

Steffie

Angie G
10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
I work with a lesbian and you could not find a better person she look at life with a live and let live out look I'm not out to her as a x-dresser work place youknow but as for her it of on matter :hugs:
Angie