PDA

View Full Version : chest falling out

princessmichelle
10-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi,

I have a challenge that I would like help with: my breast forms fall out.

They don't fall out all the time, but goddess forbid I have to bend over: suddenly a breast form will slide down to my belly button. Don't you just hate it when that happens? :heehee:

The forms are not full sized, they are only designed to enhance cleavage. They add a cup size, which makes me an "A", and that makes me happy. Yet they fall out even though I wear a full coverage bra with them.

I suppose I could glue them, but I'd be grateful for other suggestions.

Thanks.

"Princess" Michelle

vickie_tv1556
10-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Apply "Spirit Gum or Liquid Latex to them, that will hold the in place. It can be bought at any costume shop.
Vickie

Sharon
10-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Start with the simple and obvious solutions. Have you tried adjusting your bra so that it is a bit tighter? How about a smaller bra? If that hasn't worked, then try a bra with an underwire, if you aren't already using one.

I have never had this problem, so these are just things that popped into my head.

Snookums
10-20-2006, 12:58 PM
I was going to recomend double sided sticky tape:D

Sam-antha
10-20-2006, 05:29 PM
1 : Get a bra that is underwired
2 : For sticking things to yourself either : use Spirit Gum (It comes water soluble) or
3 : Get Silicone Forms - (you will, you know ) and then you can stick yourself together properly.
~Samm

Sandra
10-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Get a bra that fits properly. :)

Katelyn
10-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Try all of the above. Also, try bending down like a lady. Keep your legs together, and bend at your knees tkkeing your upper part straight.

Kristen Kelly
10-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Quit doing the cartwheels and you will not have a problem

EricaCD
10-20-2006, 06:14 PM
Yep. gotta agree with the others - it sounds like your bra is probably too large in the band size.

Wendy me
10-20-2006, 06:15 PM
i would go with the right fitting bra .... that should fix things ..

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 08:37 AM
I use either an A or B cup underwired demi bra hat has enough cup to just cover the form. The bottom of the cup when worn should be placed on your chest so that is even or slightly below the bottom of your bicep. After putting the form in, I pull the tissue over my pectoral muscle up to give a littel cleavage. The form sticks to my skin after a few minutes when the heat from my body warms it up and the skin underneath perspires slightly.

Kate Simmons
11-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Damn, that's why I choose not to do the "cleavage bit". I figure what I gots, I gots, what I don't I don't. As Sharon mentioned, make sure your bra is tight enough. When I wear them, my bras are snug enough so I can dance without worrying and I dance up a "storm" believe me. If you are not that active, then, yeah, maybe try gluing them but be prepared to get the glue on your bra and clothes cause it has the habit of "melting". Guess we have some unique "problems", huh?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Amy Hepker
11-04-2006, 10:25 AM
A proper Lady in a skirt or dress does not bend over rather they bend at the knees or kneel (NEVER bend over) shows to much, well you get the idea.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Make sure you've got an underwire bra that fits properly. (Note: This may mean buying a bra that's a size smaller than what's "recommended," assuming that it's not uncomfortable, since a snug-fitting band should prevent it.)

Also you should look for a cup that's got as much coverage as possible, often these are called "full coverage" bras, although in smaller cup sizes they may be harder to find. This will help prevent them from falling out if you bend over.

There's also a body adhesive called "It Stays" (intended to help keep bra straps, support hose, etc. in place). I'd try that, since it's gentle -- one needs to be careful with the forms to avoid damaging them. OTOH, It Stays is water-soluable, so it may lose its hold as you sweat under the forms.

Stephenie S
11-04-2006, 01:42 PM
This has never happened to me, but it did happen to my wife. She was wearing small silicone "pillows" designed to just enhance what she already had. She bent over to take a patients' blood and the pillow slid right out of her bra, into her scrub top, and then down to her waist when she stood up. She was gratefull for two things. 1.) that her top was tucked into her pants, and 2.) that it didn't fall out into the patients' lap.

She laughs about this to this day. Her solution was to wear a different style bra. There are bras made just for this problem which have pockets sewn into them to hold the form. You could try one on those.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sally24
11-05-2006, 08:21 PM
I have a "pocket bra" that is designed to hold the forms. There is no way for them to fall out while being worn. This week, my wife took a nice new bra and made it into a pocket bra. Just sew a flat piece of cloth to the back and leave a little space on one side to slip the form into.

By the way, "It Stays" works well for me because I use it on the back of the pocket bra and I don't sweat there. It allows my own cleavage to cling to the bra and not slip back out of sight.

Good Luck!

Sally