PDA

View Full Version : Out to Wayout!

Kimberly
10-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Going to the Wayout club, London town tomorrow night! Can't wait. I also went shopping today -- Bluewater Shopping Centre, which is Heaven and Hell packed into one place. Heaven, because the range of shops and ranges in shops are amazing, but hell for my student loan!! :devil:

I ended up spending £80 on...

New C cup bra, with some silicone enhances
Two sale tops from Topshop (one of which I'm probably wearing tomorrow!)
Some amazing £5 shoes, in the sale, at New Look
A handbag
A belt

Most of that I'll be wearing tomorrow night (yay), but the shoes are the most surprising. :p They're insane!! But very in fashion, and very bad for your feet. The best kind of shoes then, obviously ;)

Just wanted to make this post as a heads up. It's a big first step for me - going out wise. I may belittle first times and passing and such, but actually I feel like I've been put in my place. It will be fantastic, and I have 3 fantastic girl friends who will be accompanying me and giving me moral support. Actually, I think they're more worried then I am -- about my confused for trannies :D No problem there though, the 6' 3" gurl will be the obvious one... and the Wayout club isn't just for transgendered peeps, right?!

So, that's it. Pics and Stories on Sunday!

I love being a C cup. :D

Marcia-B
10-20-2006, 04:31 PM
It is a good first step.It gave me a bit of confidence.Everyone is welcome.If you are not attracted to men let them know quickly.You might be chatted up.There are a few weirdo's who might try to put their hands up your skirt without buying a drink or anything.There is a changing area if you want to use it.I go about once a month and it is quite good.I am glad you are going with people that makes it much more fun.Dance the night away.
Have a good time and look after yourself.Sorry if it is a bit of a downer but you need to be careful of some of the guys.

Kimberly
10-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Jeans it is then. Thanks for the heads up! :)

Melanie R
10-20-2006, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=Kimberly;600062]Going to the Wayout club, London town tomorrow night! Can't wait. I also went shopping today -- Bluewater Shopping Centre, which is Heaven and Hell packed into one place. Heaven, because the range of shops and ranges in shops are amazing, but hell for my student loan!! :devil:

When you are at the Wayout Club and if you see Vicky (the owner) tell her that Melanie from Texas is not pleased with her recent actions. She will know what I mean. She does not answer emails.

Have fun!

Melanie

Kieron Andrew
10-20-2006, 05:24 PM
you'll be fine!.......whatever you wear doesnt give any guy a right to be touchy-feely just tell em no! wear what you feel comfortable in.........most of the time they just sit and stare lol

have a great night ive always had a good night in the WOC (wayout club)

Shame im not up that end of the country tomorrow or i would have gladly joined you :)

next give you go give me more notice and i'll get some of the regular girls to look out for you

MJ
10-20-2006, 05:28 PM
hi there you have a great time i almost made it two years ago but my s.o found out and well... i am still looking forward to going someday too bad you have fun looking forward to your pictures

Paula Thomas
10-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Kimberly - I thought, shoe-wise, "very in fashion" and "very bad for your feet" were synonymous.

Kieron Andrew
10-20-2006, 05:30 PM
oh and get someone to point out Vicky lee the owner of the club she'll make sure you are ok

Kimberly
10-20-2006, 06:11 PM
oh and get someone to point out Vicky lee the owner of the club she'll make sure you are ok
I read on the website, it's her birthday tomorrow!! I think.