PDA

View Full Version : Going out in Syracuse

Dana Jones
10-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Well I have a make up appointment in Syracuse NY this Thursday. I am hoping after that I will have the confidence to go out. I would love to walk the mall for a first time, or at least enter a store and walk around. I know about the teenager thing at the mall. I don't need them to out me to all of the mall. My first step is not to cancel my make-over. I have already picked out my outfit. Womens jeans, a plain mockneck top in black, black boots, and a womens leather blazer. I just wish I had someone to hold my hand. Wish me luck. Dana

Sue Too
10-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Good Luck Dana! The first step is the longest. Remember it is your life. It doesn't belong to anyone else. Don't let them spoil your day. U Go Girl.

Suzi Will

MJ
10-20-2006, 05:14 PM
hi Dana
aww i wish i could be there for you Hun. if this helps try to act natural and remember to smile it brings out your fem features. teenagers should not be a problem if you see a pack of them try to avoid them . and try to relax you will have a great time let us know how it went

hugs Marissa

VtVicky
10-20-2006, 06:55 PM
There used to be a group called EON in Syracuse. They published their own newsletter and were pretty active. I bet if you contacted them, there would be someone to help you.

Good Luck

Rachel Morley
10-20-2006, 07:28 PM
I just wish I had someone to hold my hand. Ooh no.....I'd hold your hand if I was there, and I know for a fact my wife Marla would want to help you too (ask anyone who knows her) :happy: I've been out to the mall plently of times en femme but to go for a make over on your first time out?!........that's jumping in the deep end girlfriend! RESPECT! :yrtw:

JoanneThomas
10-20-2006, 09:18 PM
--This group is still called EON. They have a website--www.eonsyr.org--and they are a very friendly group of folks. They keep a list-serve going and thet is the best way to get in contact with them.

While I get out to their meetings regularly and to some local establishments on meeting nights, I don't really visit the malls myself. Some of the other ladies do though and might be pleased to give you some support. It's so nice to hear that you will be visiting and getting a makeover and doing a little shopping--I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Please feel free to email me and we can talk out of this forum if you would like and I can tell you more about this wonderful group.

Joanne Thomas